Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPoetry and Inspirational › The Misadventures of Punky & Radpole
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The Misadventures of Punky & Radpole (Read 13,680 times)
Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

The Misadventures of Punky & Radpole
09/15/07 at 18:10:30
Print Post  
(also extracted from Byrd Sanctuary - Let's Not Forget these guys!) Wink

The Revived Adventures of Punky and Radpole

Disclaimer: Any resemblance of fictictious characters to some you may know is mere coincidence.

Episode One - Potty Training

GENERAL PHORUM: Okay Panel...today's discussion is what control drugs may have on society.

RADPOLE: Hey Punky, aren't ya glad that lifestyle's all behind us now being we've been sober quite a while and seem to have found a way to deal with life on life's terms?

PUNKY: Well, Rad, I have to admit, there was a time I wasn't so sure I would ever find another way to be happy in this world until I noticed recovery seemed to be working for you. But I must say I am concerned for my young cousin, Mel. Here he is now.

MEL ANOMA: Wazzup dudes! Hey, check this out.
How ya like my new tattoos of 666 on my eyelids? This way parents can't see them with my eyes open and rag on me. Cool, huh?

PUNKY: Uh, gee, Mel, I dunno, if ya say so! Sheesh! You smell like pot too bro! And you sure look spaced.

MEL ANOMA: Oh heck, I smoke it every day. I can handle it. It should be legal. I do it responsibly. If others can't handle it that's their problem.

RADPOLE: Hey Mel, let me ask ya something. Where do you get all this money to buy all this pot and get tattoos?

MEL ANOMA: Oh that's easy. I just tell my parents I need more schoolbooks that I don't really need. Smart, huh? It's the pot I smoke that makes me think more creatively, just like all those musicians that wrote all those great songs.

PUNKY: Oh, you mean the ones that all went into rehab over the years or died from drug overdoses?

RADPOLE: Mel, if you smoke pot all day, why would you think anyone would ever take you serious in what you say then if you reveal to them you are on a perpetual space ride?

MEL ANOMA: Well, if people can drink to relax why can't others smoke to relax?

RADPOLE
: Well, Mel, the difference is some people can drink to relax and some do not have that ability. But there is no 'relax' threshhold when it comes to smoking pot. Usually people either 'get off' or 'get high' on pot or they don't when they smoke it. Once you begin to feel the effects of pot - you are 'high'.

MEL ANOMA: But I get depressed so I smoke it.

PUNKY: Ya know, I used to think that same thing but when I stopped I discovered I got depressed becaused I smoked it.

MEL ANOMA: But I hear to get sober one needs to believe in a Higher Power or God and I don't believe in God and people who believe in God I am told can't think for themselves. Besides it's all God's fault my life is all messed up. He's such a blue meanie.

RADPOLE: Shocked Mel, I really think you need to go back to square one and listen to yourself. Maybe one day when you are ready to get past being a buck and change past puberty you may be ready to grow up, maybe meet a girl, perhaps you can see the forest past the trees. Anyone buying into the cliche that people of faith do not think for themselves certainly lack security in their own life. It is through faith that they learn to take responsibility in life.

MEL ANOMA: But I had a girlfriend in a relationship before. She said hello to me a party once. She was hot. We broke up the next day though. She didn't say hello to me the next day.

PUNKY: Uh, Mel, that isn't quite what a relationship is.

MEL ANOMA: But I tell ya, I'm responsible. I gotta get home now. Promised mom, I'd be home on time. See I told you I'm responsible. She does my laundry for me at 5:00 PM.

RADPOLE: Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 07/07/08 at 17:18:41 by Nyte_Byrd »  

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Re: The Misadventures of Punky & Radpole
Reply #1 - 09/15/07 at 18:12:53
Print Post  
The Continued Upchucking Adventures of Punky and Radpole

Disclaimer: Any resemblance of fictictious characters to some you may know is mere coincidence.

Episode Two:  If The Mountain Won't Come to You, Make A Mountain Out of the Molehill

Radpole:  Punky, what's wrong.  You seem so miserable and discontent.

Punky:  Aw, gee, Punky.  Some cop stopped me yesterday and I feel so violated.  It just ain't right I tell ya!

Cal Lorey:  What's he whining about now?  Seems like every time I see Punky, he's whining like a little bytch about something!

Punky:  Well, how would you like it if your rights were violated?  I feel like I was raped or something? 

Radpole:  Well, what happened Punky?  Stop sniveling and tell us! 

Cal Lorey:  Aw man, ya little pusswad!  Then what the heck are ya wastin' everyone's time for?   Yer not the only person who ever had their rights violated ya little twit! 

Radpole:  Cmon Cal, give him a break.  Let's not get so personal in the matter.  At least he does work hard...all ten hours a week!  I don't like his sniveling either but you don't have to make fun of him either.  Go ahead Punky, tell us why yer making such a big deal outta nothing now!!!

Punky:  Well, I wuz walking down the street, when this guy stopped and asked me for a quarter.  I gave him a dollar cause I had no change and he went his way.  Next thing ya know two cops in a car pulled up and threw me to the ground and grabbed my mouth and made me spit out the gum I was chewing.  Turns out the guy who asked me was a known crack dealer and user.   The cops thought I just made a deal perhaps and hid the evidence in my mouth.  They apologized when they realized they made an error and let me go.  But I still think it was wrong in what they did.

Radpole:  Well, Punky, they were just trying to do their job and you have to admit, in many cases, the result would have been what they had been looking for.  What if they had not acted out on those cases?  Look at how many druggies would still be out there then?  No harm really came from it when you think about it. 

Punky:  NO HARM!  Do you realize this could be the beginning of a police state Radpole?  What is wrong with everybody!!  You have such a loser's mentality!

Cal Lorey:  Oh brother!  Is he for real?  That's not a loser's mentality!  That just means you have no humility and that you are self absorbed!

Sal Emander: Oh, don't pay any mynd to Taco traveller there.  He has been spinning those yarns for years now.   He is so self centered and thinks he is THAT important that because HE was stopped as if THAT would change ANYTHING in this world at all.   Nothing worse than a whiny little bytch.

Meanwhile....in the distant future.....

in the United Police States of America

Radpole:  Hey Punky...did they finally catch you too?

Punky:  Yeah,,,,,but I kept them at bay for the longest time. 

Radpole:  So what happened?  How did all this occur?  How in the world did we ever let this country turn into a police state after all?

Cal Lorey: You guys are not going to believe this?  I have a copy of some secret article written a few years ago which explains it all.  Are you ready for this?

Listen up.  Here is the story how it all really began:

"As many of you now know, the United States has now become an official police state.   It's origins are debatable to some still,  but it has become undisputed by those who know the real truth.  It all started one afternoon when a regular citizen named Punky who was minding his own business was stopped by two cops for being suspected of concealing crack on his person.  Punky was known to be a self-centered little sniveling whining bytch and some local enforcement personnel became aware of his constant snivelings.   They aligned themselves with some other agencies and decided to take advantage of the situation and set an imaginary event in which they would stage a scenario using Punky's happening as a phony excuse to execute the beginning of a police state to control the population, therefore having precedent in getting the people to get themselves to believe they created the situation themselves and blame apathy instead.
Of course, the real blame was Punky himself but no one would know this though." 

Radpole:   Shocked Shocked Shocked

« Last Edit: 09/17/07 at 13:18:24 by Nyte_Byrd »  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #2 - 09/15/07 at 18:19:57
Print Post  
The Nauseating Continuance of Punky and Radpole

Episode Three - The Camp Pain Trail

Disclaimer - Any resemblances of characters are purely coincidental and fictictious.

Perry Dontist: Okay, class! We need a class president!
Who's it gonna be?

Victor Trolla: I think that's a great idea. Okay, guys and gals. Let's all participate now!

Nita Tenshun: Well, I think we need to identify what the constitution says about all this.

Punky: Hey Radpole? Why don't you run for president?

Radpole: Because. We already have one!

Punky: Huh?

Victoria Bedding: I think we all should get out and vote for this.

Brian Polen: I think we should also come up with colors of a flag and plan a monthly marching band as well.

Nita Tenshun: Hey! I'll decide that when I get elected!

Brian Polen: Now what makes you think YOU will be elected, PAL?

Nita Tenshun: Because I am good at lying to these people and many of them give me sympathy and are usually naive enough to believe my BS anyway!
Besides, what the heck is a semi-Christian? Is that like being half-sober?

Brian Polen: Well, ya got me there. Some of them believe I'm Christian and sober, so I guess we're even. I used to be an alcoholic and I'm not stuck in recovery like some others and this way I can still get drunk now and have my cake and eat it too and curse when I post and rant like a raving loony!! Hey, ya got any kids ya can send over for me to lie down with?

Punky: Radpole! I tell ya, you should run! You could beat these two morons hands down!

Radpole: We already have one!

Punky: Radpole, what ARE you talking about?

Radpole: Minda!!

Punky: Oh, you mean that girl that nobody ever sees who does her schoolwork from home?

Radpole: Exactly! She's president already but they keep it anonymous!

Punky: Now how do you know that?

Radpole: Heard one of the hall monitors talking in the janitor closet one day.

Punky: Gee, Radpole. She is one lucky girl I guess.

Radpolee: What girl?

Punky: Minda!!

Radpole: Who said she's a girl?

Punky: Radpole, you are confusing the heck outta me!
Everyone knows Minda's a girl. Now whatever gave you the idea that Minda is not a girl?

Radpole: Oh, I got the idea listening to the sound of music one day!! Wink
« Last Edit: 12/21/10 at 11:49:10 by CFadm »  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #3 - 09/15/07 at 18:22:04
Print Post  
The Contradicting Adventures of Punky and Radpole

Episode Four - Don't Thread On Me

(Disclaimer: Any similarities to any actual characters are purely fictional and coincidental and figments of the imagination.)

General Phorum: Okay group! It's time for our monthly business meeting! Any old business?

Hugo Winelyer: I just wanted to let you all know it's been four months now since I've stopped chewing bubble gum.

Punky: Wait a minute! Hey Radpole! I heard he told that same story to another group except he said he cut down a lot. And why would he have to cut down a 'lot' when he said he didn't do it a 'lot' to begin with?

Radpole: Well, Punky, obviously he has been lying to the group here all this time. Maybe when he's ready to be honest with himself he'll realize he has a problem with bubble gum after all!

Punky: Gee Radpole, he's always whining about something!

Radpole: Aw, don't let that ploy fool you Punky. He's not really whining. He's pretending to whine because he knows the reaction and attention he'll get from those he knows who will be gullible enough to fall for it just to generate the most reaction and pretend that everyone else is wrong even though he knows they are right! One day maybe everyone else will figure that out and apply the solution and totally ignore him and his trolling lies. He does so like his puppets too! Wink

Sally Sweetnick: Well, upon a suggestion I have decided not to attend any more glee club meetings. I do wish to apologize for any disruptions or disharmony I may have caused there.
I will continue to attend the other functions with this group however.

Lou Cendz: That's okay, Sally. You will be missed. I always enjoyed what you had to say in the Glee Club.

Punky: Wait a minute! Hey Rad! Isn't Lou the one who always used to say how sick he was of all those emotional goodbyes people posted and how he wished they would just shutup and leave?

Radpole: Yeah, Punky,,,,but that's usually when they are people who others didn't like as much and weren't as popular and especially when if ya made that same remark, you knew others would attack you for...and after all, when one has that 'tough skin' rep to keep, one sure wouldn't want such a facade to be revealed! Roll Eyes

Punky: But wouldn't that mean that there's a little double standa.....

Radpole: Sssshh!!! We're supposed to pretend that doesn't exist!! Lips Sealed

General Phorum: Well if anyone doesn't have anymore new business we can close this meeting!

Hugo Winelyer: Yeah! I'd like to know why I have to go to places where other people are allowed with getting away with sticking their chewing gum under the tables I eat at!

General Phorum: Meeting adjourned!

Merry Christmas everyone. And no.....not ALL of us EVER forget that we're talking to real people! Sorry to hear that someone else may have that problem elsewhere! Wink

« Last Edit: 12/21/10 at 11:52:52 by CFadm »  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #4 - 09/15/07 at 18:27:16
Print Post  
THE RENEWING MISADVENTURES OF PUNKY & RADPOLE

Any similarities to any other fictitious characters are purely coincidental.

Episode Five - A Pew Good Men

General Phorum: Okay, please have a seat and listen up. Today we will have a theology discussion in class.

Cab Boudle: Well, I just want to say as it states in the Book of Nehemiah Chapter 7 Verse 14, Paragraph 5, second word from the left.....we are to abide by His will always so others may receive the message we have to offer.

Radpole: There is a G..........

I. C. DeLighte: Excuse me Rad, but we need to cover this topic thoroughly. The guy on the barstool was just making the same mistake that Cab has concerning God's will. It is a good thing I am here to help clarify everything others say that is incorrect.

Kay Nynekid: I don't know why you two are that stupid. There is no god. No god would be so mean. It makes no sense. It's a good thing there are people like me to show you how foolish you all are.

Cab Boudle: Sorry, Kay, but you are mistaken. It is not whether God exists that is of concern. We are talking of doing His Will, and there is no need to be upset. I am a Christian who knows I must love all my detractors, even you.

Kay Nynekid: It is you who are sadly mistaken, for you waste your time when you could be doing other things in life and be responsible like me.

I.C. DeLighte: But, Cab, Ezekial clearly states that His Will for us will be the very differentiation that matters, not just the factor that you pointlessly indicate. You may wish to reread your chapters so you get full understanding in these matters.

Cab Boudle: Excuse me. I do not see why you need to constantly point out what you think is not correct in my statements. I was an altar boy and I know what I am talking about.

Radpole: There is a G....

I.C. DeLighte: Once again, you are mistaken Cab with your understanding of those chapters. An associate of mine just thoroughly went over all that just last evening over a few beers....well maybe four! It was most enlightening and I could hardly wait to get here so I could repeat it in all its grandious glory.

Cab Boudle: Well, I don't agree with that and you are free to think what you wish but I know the truth.

Lora Lye: Excuse me, Cab....but I was in the last political discussion room with you, and I recall you using the Lord's name in vain and arguing with others in a most disrespectul and childish manner.
« Last Edit: 12/21/10 at 11:59:03 by CFadm »  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #5 - 09/15/07 at 18:28:46
Print Post  
The Burnt Out Misadventures of Punky & Radpole

Any similarities to any other fictictious characters are purely coincidental.

Episode Six- One Toke Over the Lyne

Hym Knal:  Well, I don't think the gov't should have any control over us whatsoever.

Noah Sense:  So what about legalizing drugs then?

Punky:  Gee!  That's original!!  Sheesh!

Hym Knal:  Well, all my friends use pot and they all work 18 hours a day and they smoke weed all day.

Punky:  Well, I hate to tell ya, but working eighteen hours a day doesn't sound lyke someone doing 'well'.  It sounds lyke someone who takes eighteen hours to get 8 hours of work done.  So all they do in lyfe is go to work, get high, and sleep!! That sounds lyke a 'blunderful' lyfe!  DUHHH!!

Boar Eng:  Well, the Bible doesn't say we can't get high, does it.  And I know the Bible better than anyone.  Wanna bet, how much, huh, come on, I triple dare you!

Radpole:  Okay, chill out Frances.....I think that fifth drink is beginning to take its toll.

Noah Sense:  Well, I think it should be legal.   I smoked it once and would lyke to again.  By the way, I post on Christian forums, and if there is anything I am wrong about, please let me know!

Punky:  Well,,,,,,,,DUH!!!   Love these pretend Christians who can't even figure out it's not part of God's will for people to get high on drugs!!

Radpole:  Gee, Punky!  Let's not be so hard on some of them.  Remember, we were once where they are at now!  Remember how long it took us to learn about the 'illusion of control'?  And that one who uses drugs won't be honest anyway!   So it's a useless discussion.

Punky:  Yer ryte, Rad!  And come to think of it, one doesn't really know about drugs because they used them.  You learn all there is to know when you get 'sober'....and let's face it, not many of them druggies, know too much about that subject.

Boar Eng:  Well, I haven't used drugs since I was young.  Well, okay, I smoked some since then too.
But I use it responsibly.

Radpole:  How is that, if you bought it illegally?

Boar Eng:  Well, this is different.

Radpole:  And why is that?

Boar Eng:  Well, because it affects me, that's why!  And it should be my ryte as a person with free will.  That's what makes it ryte before God.

Punky:  Oh man, Rad, this old tymer's really lost, isn't he?

Radpole:  Oh, so in other words, Boar, you want what you want when you want it.  I see now!!   Now we're perhaps getting to the 'root' of the problem.  You being selfish!

Boar Eng:  The Bible doesn't say anything about roots!
Go ahead, ask me another Bible question....I dare ya!

Radpole:  Now, Boar, what did I tell you about having that sixth drink?   

Boar Eng:  Well!  Alcohol is worse....and I should know....I drink enough of it!

Radpole:  Well, you sure have proven that point, Boar! Touche!  By the way, Boar, you're holding your Bible upside down!

« Last Edit: 09/17/07 at 13:25:34 by Nyte_Byrd »  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #6 - 09/15/07 at 18:30:08
Print Post  
The Whiny Misadventures of Punky and Radpole

Any similarities to any other fictictious characters are purely coincidental and probably a downryte lie!

Episode Seven: Whyne and Sheesh

Zeke Ackomplys: Gee, I can't believe it. They threw me out of the movie theatre. The usher said I was being disruptive while others were enjoying the show!

Radpole: Well, why are you whyning about it to us?

Zeke Ackomplys: To let you all know it wasn't fair.
I can't believe it. I was sitting there in my chair watching the movie but just because I made some critical remarks, the usher came down the aisle and warned me......then he warned me again, when I wouldn't stop!

Punky: Oh, I was in that theatre before and was warned too. They have good kool aid in that theatre though. Better than the bitter grape juice they have in the other theatre.

Dee Tergant: That's because they're all hypocrits in that movie theatre. I remember that usher too. He was real mean to me. I couldn't grow in that theatre.

Radpole: Wait a minute, Dee! I thought you said you arrived in the neighborhood after that theatre usher used to work in the first theatre. So if you knew him before.....then you're lying about who you were before then? I think it is YOU who is the hypocrit and a liar to boot! And who says you've grown at all where you are?
You're still the same lyin' sack of shyt you've always been.
Why don't you have the ballz to tell others who you USED
to be? Coward.

Dee Tergant: Uh, er, no, maybe I was wrong. I think I just read it somewhere. Nevermind!

Hugh R. Itt: You know, I think Zeke is just crying sour grapes because he was thrown out and doesn't want to take responsibility for his actions. What a wuss!

Zeke Ackomplys: No, you're missing the point. I was in the theatre, and others were cheering on the usher. It was pathetic.

Hugh R. Itt: So let me get this straight now. You were sitting in a movie theatre to that you claimed to go to frequently and caused no trouble. But NOW you're here badmouthing and whyning like a two year old cause you were asked to leave showing what you really thought the whole time you used to go to that theatre. So if that's what you thought when you were there.....then you weren't being yourself, were you. Truth is you're the hypocrit along with your other lying buddy and you're just seeking accomplices to retaliate. And who's your other little young friend. The one with the pimples on his face going through puberty.

Mickey Finn: That would be me. But I'm not worried. I just graduated and I know it all now. And we have enough others who have pimples to keep our place on this road that goes nowhere. Plus it's fun to pop these zits when the adults aren't around!

Pete Zahed: Gee, I think we should all be allowed to
« Last Edit: 12/21/10 at 11:59:50 by CFadm »  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #7 - 09/15/07 at 18:31:26
Print Post  
The Inexcusable Misadventures of Punky and Radpole

Disclaimer:Any similarities to any actual person is merely coincidence and probably just something close to the truth.

Episode Eight: Acquire Practice

General Phorum: Okay panel. Today we have some guests with us to discuss expectations of a forum with us.
Who would like to start?

Radpole: Well, General, I will if it's okay. I just want to say for the time I have been on this forum panel, it has been a privilege to share with others here who seem to enjoy themselves.

Yupps N. Downes: Well, I'm just visiting but I don't know how it is any fun on a panel where everyone agrees all the time.

Ernest Tee: Yupps is right. People should learn to be abused on panels and called names. It's fun.

Punky: Hey Rad, isn't that the guy who doesn't like taking what he dishes out?

Yupps N. Downes: I agree with you Ernest.....what good is it for others to agree? Don't you agree, Ernest?

Pat DeKakes: Well, excuse me, Missy but you don't have to get your pants all bunched up.

Yupps N. Downes: Excuse me? Don't call me Missy and I also have to let you know my pants are just fine. I can't stand it when some of you people do that!

Joe Z. Wayles:: Do what? Disagree with how you see things? Oh, so let me get this straight....you first make it sound like you don't like it when all agree, but yet you sit here and agree all the time with the same person, and when someone says something, you get bent out of shape, and then deny there is anything that is wrong!

Yupps N. Downes: You can say what you want but you don't know what I am thinking so how would you know if I am upset? I am through with you. Angry

Punky: Gee, Rad, she sure has a funny way of enjoying herself.

Cy Monsess: Hey, remember me?

General Phorum: Yes, Cy, and you are not allowed here anymore. You have already disrupted the panel too many times.

Cy Monsess: But General, I got an A in high school science lab and I was picked as smartest cub scout in my pack!

General Phorum: Sorry, Cy, no one is impressed. Now please show some dignity and respect and leave.

Punky: Hey guys, I think Joe should be congratulated for 10,000 panel sessions.

Paul Tresum: Well, I don't always agree with Joe, and I have usually degraded him in replies and I don't think he's too smart but I like and respect him.

Punky: Rad? Are some of these people b
« Last Edit: 12/21/10 at 12:02:32 by CFadm »  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #8 - 12/06/07 at 10:47:02
Print Post  
The Regurgitating Misadventures of Punky & Radpole

Disclaimer:If any characters remynd you of any similarities from coincidental characters who have coincidental similarities, it is probably similarly coincidental.

Episode Nine:Thar Ego's Again

General Phorum:Okay group. Listen up. This is our 12 Step Ego's Anonymous meeting. Here, there is hope, even for the hopeless such as liberals.

Radpole: This should be good, Punky.

Punky::Well, I imagine so, Rad. But isn't it going to be difficult for some to sound smart without Google to assist them?

General Phorum:Well, who would like to start off our meeting?

Whinnie Pue:I might behoove all here that is the average median of a standard alagorial melopheses based on the quarry of a betel tort.

Radpole:Whiny, you are not on the forum, so please stop trying to use words to make it appear you are smart.

Whinnie Pue:Well, I'll have you know, when I used to speak, the teachers used to come in from other classes to sit and listen. And my name is not Whiny. It's Whinnie.

Punky:Ah, ya, sure, Whiny! Roll Eyes

Cal Lidgekidd:Well, I am a scholar and though II have no life experience to speak from, I already feel like I know it all already.

Punky:He sounds more punkier than I used to, Rad.

Radpole:Well, keep in mind, Punky, there are some sick people in these rooms.

General Phorum:Whiny, it's come to light how you use other disguises and return to these meetings so others don't know who you are! Are you that ashamed to be yourself? Did you think others didn't know you were Barney Pann?

Whinnie Pue:I didn't say I was Barney Pan. I meant I was once a Barney Pue. So, therefore, technically, it's not a lie. And my name is Whinnie, not Whiny.

Punky:Sure, Whiny. We KNOW!! Roll Eyes You still don't see how your BS affects others do you, Whiny?

Marma Layde:I would like to share. I used to be just like Whiny, thinking I had to try to impress others in the group, and make myself sound so righteous all the time but all it did was expose my anger inside because I really felt so inadequate inside. I even lost my family and home due to my own doings and lifestyle, but I always blamed it on others instead of taking responsibility. I never did grow up, so I had to pretend I was an expert in everything people would discuss to help offset my low self esteem. I even manipulated little punks in life to admire me. I would be ashamed if they ever knew who I really was inside. Anyone who found happiness with their faith, I felt need to put down because I did not know the joy they felt. And I played those same childish games, posing as more than myself and coming back when asked to leave because I thought I had something to prove. And all I was doing was lying to myself and making an arrogant butt of myself.

« Last Edit: 12/21/10 at 12:04:01 by CFadm »  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #9 - 03/24/08 at 10:18:14
Print Post  
The Absolute Absurd Adventures of Punky and Radpole

Disclaimer: Any similarities that are coincidentally coincidental, are just that. Either that, or yer paranoid.

Episode Ten: Tour De Farce

General Phorum: Thanks for having us over for a tour, Alan.

Alan F. Mann: No problem, General. Enjoy the tour.

Punky: Hey, Rad! Isn't that fella the one who said he was going to leave here?

Radpole: Oh, that's Pissy! Watch out for him. He likes to steal other peoples' sheep jokes. And he likes to dress in several costumes as well. He thinks it will appear that others support his asinine views.

Punky: Tell me again why he did that?

Radpole: Well, Punky, the story goes he was whining about leaving but then he changed his mind but tried to make it sound like he meant something else. But most over here know he's a liar.

Pizzy Whyturd: That's not true. Now you're all suspects. And I didn't steal any sheep. BAAA! Ooops! Excuse me!

Punky:And who are those two standing there with the masks on?

Radpole: That's Cici Dee and Pooh DelBug. They are really two other people but come in disguise pretending to be someone else usually.You will recognize their words are different.They seem to have a problem skipping between their words.

Punky:Gee, yer right, Rad! You even talked funny when imitating them. Now who's that rather odd looking fellow?

Radpole: That's Shytva Branes. He only walks behind the few who think like he does and only speaks up after they do.
It makes him feel like he knows what he's talking about. He used to be that Dino Boy who got thrown out here and the other hall for thinking he was a real patriot.

Shytva Branes: It's those Conservos lying I tell ya! Just wait till someone else says something. I'll agree with him so it makes me look important.

Radpole: Don't worry, Punky. He's totally useless here and no one takes him serious at all anyway.

Bran Skumm:I tell ya, I am the only one here who gets the facts to prove it. I am never wrong and can explain all. I have studied in every area of life. Even the agency tells me so.

Punky:The agency? Oh, you mean NASA?

Bran Skumm:Well, uh, no. Actually the temp agency! But when I speak, everyone listens. All three of them! It's those pesky believers who try to make me look bad.

Radpole: Don't worry too much about him either, Punky!
He's one of those legends in his own mind types. Only ones who even are friends with him are pimply faced punks who he's about four times older than! He has been known to be so full of it, he had to disguise himself as a bedpan once so he didn't get it all over himself.

Punky: You mean that know it all sounding GirlieBoy.
The one who never leaves the basement cause he has no real friends? I see him over at the other hall some times, hiding of course like the little girlyboy he is.

GirlyBoy: That's not true. Bran Skumm is my idol. I want to be just
« Last Edit: 12/21/10 at 12:06:42 by CFadm »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPoetry and Inspirational › The Misadventures of Punky & Radpole

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias