Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › CF Military Family Roster
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) CF Military Family Roster (Read 27,187 times)
Rich_C
CF Presidents Club

The Uncompassionate Conservative

Re: CF Military Family Roster
Reply #10 - 08/02/08 at 00:21:55
Print Post  
Quote:
My soon to be 20 years old son is serving in Iraq for the next 10 months or so.

Bless his heart he turned 19 in boot and will turn 20 in Iraq.

Next he's getting a blowout for his 21st!

Keep us updated on your son & please let us know his name & branch too. God Bless and Protect him.

&&Liberals are Dangerous to Liberty. They support the same candidates as do Communists, Stalinists, Marxists and Terrorists. Same stink, different smell.

IP Logged

elephant0407
CF Presidents Club

I Love the Conservative's
Forum!

Reply #11 - 08/02/08 at 01:41:33
Print Post  
Rich_C wrote on 08/02/08 at 00:21:55:
Keep us updated on your son & please let us know his name & branch too. God Bless and Protect him.

Amen!

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!&&&&

IP Logged

Snowlady
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 08/02/08 at 14:25:30
Print Post  
Rich_C wrote on 08/02/08 at 00:21:55:

His name is Danny and he's Army reserve currently active duty in Iraq.

IP Logged

commonsense
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 08/09/08 at 19:18:15
Print Post  
I have a brief update on my great-nephew; he's in Mosul now, but we haven't heard from him since he arrived there a couple of weeks ago. I do have his email address, if anyone wants it PM me, and when I get a physical address, I'll be glad to share it also.

IP Logged

Subvet
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 08/15/08 at 09:26:53
Print Post  
Two of my nephews (sister’s sons) have departed for basic together.

Although I am scared for the one (he got the Ranger program in his contract prior to basic, very rare) because he is extremely courageous (he was jumping down flights of stairs on his skateboard when he was 10) and doesn’t know the word “danger” or the word "pain".  (I hope he don’t decide that the straight line is for wimps and he needs to prove you can just hop out of a Nighthawk).

The other is going to field artillery (makes sense cause he liked to take long shots on deer) and has several long schools ahead of him.

I am extremely proud of both of them and pray that they succeed in every mission they undertake.

Although they are merely boots right now, I realize that the torch has been passed from my generation to the next and can’t help but feel weak because now the kids that I vowed to protect and taking up arms to protect me.

Josh, Jake, do your uncle proud!  Your Dad gave you the upbringing you needed and now it's up to you two to make something out of it.

IP Logged

oldgirl
Ex Member

Reply #15 - 08/15/08 at 09:34:38
Print Post  
God bless them all.  Thanks to both of them.

IP Logged

swamps_mom
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 08/15/08 at 14:03:35
Print Post  
Quote:
Two of my nephews (sister’s sons) have departed for basic together.

Although I am scared for the one (he got the Ranger program in his contract prior to basic, very rare) because he is extremely courageous (he was jumping down flights of stairs on his skateboard when he was 10) and doesn’t know the word “danger” or the word "pain".  (I hope he don’t decide that the straight line is for wimps and he needs to prove you can just hop out of a Nighthawk).

The other is going to field artillery (makes sense cause he liked to take long shots on deer) and has several long schools ahead of him.

I am extremely proud of both of them and pray that they succeed in every mission they undertake.

Although they are merely boots right now, I realize that the torch has been passed from my generation to the next and can’t help but feel weak because now the kids that I vowed to protect and taking up arms to protect me.

Josh, Jake, do your uncle proud!  Your Dad gave you the upbringing you needed and now it's up to you two to make something out of it.

I'll pray for them SV and when you have addresses, I will write and send candy or something.

IP Logged

Subvet
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 08/15/08 at 15:13:17
Print Post  
Quote:
I'll pray for them SV and when you have addresses, I will write and send candy or something.  
They like beer.  The kind with bubbles.  Their idea of a jaw breaker is a bottle that you can't twist off the cap.

Just like their uncle.

<sigh>

I'm getting old.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk is Cheep

Reply #18 - 08/15/08 at 15:24:46
Print Post  
Quote:
They like beer.  The kind with bubbles.  Their idea of a jaw breaker is a bottle that you can't twist off the cap.

Just like their uncle.

<sigh>

I'm getting old.

Just be careful what you order!  Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7KNkS0mfgg&NR=1

If You're Here To Teach....Then You've Much To Learn.

IP Logged

eaglestrikes
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 10/18/08 at 13:45:45
Print Post  
gorknoids wrote on 06/16/08 at 23:53:22:
Could be bending the rules here a bit, but 3 weeks ago I had the distinct honor of meeting a Navy brother's son (From Canisteo, BTW) in Norfolk VA, dragging him off to a pool party/cookout, swapping some airplane stories and having a few beers, and filling him in on his father's behavioral abberations while on liberty a couple of decades ago.
    At the end of the afternoon, I drove him back to the Naval Station so that he could assemble his team and get them to the pax terminal for their flight to Iraq, where he's pulling MP/Security duty for the next 7 months.  

He is either Shore Patrol / Security which is not an MOS or Master at Arms which is.
Military Police exist in the Marine Corp and Army. MOS 5811 USMC / 31B US Army.
Air Force uses Air Force Security Police or Security Forces.
Embassy Security is maintained by Marine Security Guards.
He is likely part of a JSF at the terminal.

All that being said. Thank him for his service and tell him he has our support.

USMC_MP.jpg (Attachment deleted)

The cost of Freedom has no monetary value, it is paid for in Blood by those willing to make the payment.&&It's Icon is those who use it and never understood where it came from.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › CF Military Family Roster

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media