Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › The military recruitment during the Obamanation
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The military recruitment during the Obamanation (Read 1,223 times)
Rich_C
CF Presidents Club

The Uncompassionate Conservative

The military recruitment during the Obamanation
07/21/08 at 10:36:09
Print Post  
Just thinking about the possibility of having to reinstate the draft if the marxist becomes CIC.

IMO, recruitment will drop significantly & it could drive the need for a conscripted army.

Thoughts?

Liberals are Dangerous to Liberty. They support the same candidates as do Communists, Stalinists, Marxists and Terrorists. Same stink, different smell.

IP Logged

swamps_mom
Ex Member

Re: The military recruitment during the Obamanation
Reply #1 - 07/21/08 at 12:04:09
Print Post  
That certainly is viable Rich. Another reason the libs are stupid to vote for this man (?). The chicken s-hit libs insist on holding unpatriotic thinking close to their vests so I doubt they want to be drafted.

IP Logged

Subvet
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/23/08 at 13:07:22
Print Post  
I believe its just the opposite Rich.

With Obama as the Commander in Chief, he will convert the military from combat oriented to relief providers.

The military will be at the United Nations beckon call to transport and distribute food, provide medical care, and clean the sanitary facilities of every little cesspool nation out there.

With the threat of direct combat removed from the picture and a re-emphasis on urban centric recruiting, Id expect the military to be swamped with perspective recruits trying to get in for the bonuses and other perks military service has to offer. 

Id also expect some sort of quota system to be put in place that is expanded beyond race to include religious preference and sexual orientation.

I bet his first official action as CINC will be to eliminate Dont ask, dont tell and the Joint Chiefs of Staff will be directed to establish a policy to ensure advancement of the partys preferred groups of interest.                                                                            

IP Logged

elephant0407
CF Vice Presidents Club

I Love the Conservative's
Forum!

Reply #3 - 07/23/08 at 13:43:16
Print Post  
Quote:

With Obama as the Commander in Chief, he will convert the military from combat oriented to relief providers.

The military will be at the United Nations beckon call to transport and distribute food, provide medical care, and clean the sanitary facilities of every little cesspool nation out there.

With the threat of direct combat removed from the picture and a re-emphasis on urban centric recruiting, Id expect the military to be swamped with perspective recruits trying to get in for the bonuses and other perks military service has to offer.

Id also expect some sort of quota system to be put in place that is expanded beyond race to include religious preference and sexual orientation.

I bet his first official action as CINC will be to eliminate Dont ask, dont tell and the Joint Chiefs of Staff will be directed to establish a policy to ensure advancement of the partys preferred groups of interest.                                                                        

Subvet I was waiting to see if and how you responded to this.  I'm not sure what I  was hoping you would say but it wasn't this.  If the "village idiot" becomes POTUS I'm sure his venomous friends that he surrounds himself with will try and make your prediction come true.  O-blah-ma isn't smart enough to do it himself. Sad

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

IP Logged

Subvet
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/23/08 at 14:33:52
Print Post  
elephant0407 wrote on 07/23/08 at 13:43:16:
Subvet I was waiting to see if and how you responded to this. I'm not sure what I was hoping you would say but it wasn't this. If the "village idiot" becomes POTUS I'm sure his venomous friends that he surrounds himself with will try and make your prediction come true. O-blah-ma isn't smart enough to do it himself. Sad
I just took the actions of Bill Clinton and multiplied them by the Obama factor.

Since dear old Bill was actually a governor of a state prior to his stint as CINC, he knew the danger of going too far with social experimentation in the military.

Obama has no experience running anything so he will simply revrt to his only point of reference as liberal activist.  Short of handing over the military to code pink, he will show off to his base and do everything he can to neuter the military.

Remember, the only group of people the far left hates more than capitalists is military.

IP Logged

Rich_C
CF Presidents Club

The Uncompassionate Conservative

Reply #5 - 07/23/08 at 23:22:48
Print Post  
Quote:

Subvet, I didn't think of that possibility.
Sounds more like the Peace Corp with rifles, but of course they'd be no ammo issued.

It would be the logical Obama policy to actually reduce the fighting capabilities of the military and change it to a more Humanitarian force populated by the freebie crowd who can be transgender, transformer, cross dressers or transsexual. In his world, diversity quotas will be a priority & the military is ripe pickings for a guy like this.

Liberals are Dangerous to Liberty. They support the same candidates as do Communists, Stalinists, Marxists and Terrorists. Same stink, different smell.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › The military recruitment during the Obamanation

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias