Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration! (Read 22,327 times)
SolanumV
Ex Member

Re: How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!
Reply #10 - 04/14/09 at 17:58:01
Print Post  
OLD ONE 74 wrote on 04/14/09 at 12:39:28:
MEMO TO "SOUTHERNUSA:  By all means, support the Minutemen organization closest to you.  Keep informing yourself.  Participate in local "Tea Parties".  Arm yourself with what weapons and ammo you can afford.  And learn from the posters here on CF, especially JOHN_ADAMS--always a brilliant writer and clear thinker.  And John:  I might add one more level of defense to your "fences" proposal:  Plant several million land mines on "our" side of the fence, so if everything else failed,  that  wouldn't.  That would stop most of the vermin from entering our country.  THEN, make all the members of Congress (well, almost all) and ALL of the fellow travelers from Comrade Pseudo-President Obama's administration test the fence security by making them try to get into the country over it.  Now isn't that a wonderful scenario to consider? Wink

I think seeding our borders with land mines is pretty extreme.  Huh

IP Logged

bkt
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 04/15/09 at 07:24:53
Print Post  
Quote:
I think seeding our borders with land mines is pretty extreme. áHuh

I agree.

Cut off ALL social spending to eliminate the draw that brings in Mexicans and other folks and that will cut the number of illegals way down very quickly.

IP Logged

XXX000
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 04/15/09 at 11:55:25
Print Post  
I don't think we should deny legal immigration to anyone based on thier beliefs. That is kinda backwards from what built this great nation, isn't it?  Smiley

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #13 - 04/15/09 at 12:09:50
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't think we should deny legal immigration to anyone based on thier beliefs. That is kinda backwards from what built this great nation, isn't it? áSmiley

It should be denied based on their status. áIf they are illegally here, they don't belong here. áIt is as simple as that. áAnd all measures should be taken to deport them if they are not willing to do what it takes to become legal immigrants in this country as others had to do before them, including some of our own ancestors.

And any illegals in this country certainly should not be entytled to any privileges such as dryver's licenses or benefits concerning monetary concerns such as welfare or unemployment that affects the working population taxpayers of this nation.

I don't know if it is possible to shut out the entyre Muslim legal immigration process, but they will have to understand, considering the circumstances, that the existing process will require the most extreme scrutiny screening possible.  I am sure Americans in their countries are under scrutiny as well.

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

XXX000
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 04/15/09 at 12:21:28
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 04/15/09 at 12:09:50:
It should be denied based on their status. áIf they are illegally here, they don't belong here. áIt is as simple as that. áAnd all measures should be taken to deport them if they are not willing to do what it takes to become legal immigrants in this country as others had to do before them, including some of our own ancestors.

Oh, I totally agree. Its clear that the conversation turned to illegal immigration, I was responding more to the original post. Smiley

I am such a Noob.....guess I should have quoted.... Embarrassed

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #15 - 04/15/09 at 13:14:14
Print Post  
Quote:
I think seeding our borders with land mines is pretty extreme. áHuh

Well, I think we wouldn't worry about them having to harm any Americans trying to sneak into Mexico illegally.   Cheesy

'cept maybe a few murderers on the lam.  And they'd probably deserve to step on a few anyway.

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

SouthernUSA
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 04/15/09 at 19:27:49
Print Post  
great comments, i think i have some sympathizers!  i love this site, let's  stop this cancer called illegal immigration

IP Logged

bkt
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 04/16/09 at 06:22:44
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't think we should deny legal immigration to anyone based on thier beliefs. That is kinda backwards from what built this great nation, isn't it? áSmiley

In general, I agree with this statement. But if a group of people want to emigrate to the U.S. in order to help destroy it from within, these people should not be allowed to set foot on U.S. soil.

A majority of Germans were not Nazis during WWII, yet they still died in bombing raids. A majority of Muslims may not be extremists who are gunning for the U.S., but they had better find their collective voice and speak out NOW against extremists, or they won't fare any better than those German citizens who chose to remain silent.

IP Logged

Dave
CF Presidents Club

Mol´┐Żn Labe

Reply #18 - 04/16/09 at 23:45:53
Print Post  
vote

IP Logged

Constivoter
CF Newbies 2

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 04/17/09 at 02:02:42
Print Post  
Why should we discriminate based on religion?

Sure, there are a few muslims who have done bad things. The vast majority are good people who come for a better life. Just like Christians/Athiests/Buddhists/Hindus and every other religion

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias