Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration! (Read 21,997 times)
Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Re: How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!
Reply #60 - 03/10/10 at 12:34:51
Print Post  
Quote:
....but like I said, don't threaten me or call me a liar.

Have you ever been banned here before?

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

oldgirl
Ex Member

Reply #61 - 03/10/10 at 14:58:27
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 03/10/10 at 12:34:51:
Have you ever been banned here before?

Prolly  Undecided

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #62 - 03/10/10 at 21:58:20
Print Post  
Quote:
Prolly  Undecided

Not prolly.  Wink

And that's why our little friend hasn't been back to respond, though I've given him ample tyme to do so.

I believe he has already figured out he has been checkmated and knows no matter how he answers that question, he loses.

If he says "No", then he will only prove he is indeed a liar. 

If he says "Yes", then he has only proven that 'honesty' isn't one of his best qualities.

(Isn't that ryte Mr. Moto?)  Grin

But of course, both him and I know the answer is "Yes".  Smiley

Must be that LA liberal smog!  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cam
Ex Member

Reply #63 - 03/11/10 at 14:46:56
Print Post  
Was Dlmiya banned due to his words on this thread or for some other reason?

I just read this thread and find myself in almost complete agreement with everything he said about the issue... (not what he said about others...what he said about Islam/Constitution/Immigration)...and I am sorry to see his viewpoint disappear as it was well expressed.

1. All persons here legally enjoy the protection of the Constitution contrary to some other views expressed. See Ho vs. Hopkins 1898 where resident aliens were deemed to have the SAME rights as citizens under the Equal Protection clause of the 14th amendment. They have the right to worship and speak as they wish just as you or I.
I would note that this has recently been extended in a limited manner to illegal aliens which I heartily dis-agree with.

2. It should be noted that NO questions about anyones religion or lack of one are asked of people applying for immigration. Guess someone thought that might be illegal since normal citizens cannot be asked that question. Here's the application form for those interested: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/n-400.pdf

3. To become a U.S. citizen you must take the Oath of Allegiance. If someone takes this oath and tells the truth we have nothing to fear. If they don't tell the truth, why would they tell the truth about their religion?
"The Oath includes several promises you make when you become a U.S. citizen, including promises to give up all prior allegiance to any other nation or sovereignty; swear allegiance to the United States; support and defend the Constitution and the laws of the United States; and serve the country when required."

4. I grew up playing soccer back when it was largely an immigrant sport....and continued to play well past middle age. This brought me into contact with a lot of Muslim Americans...some recent immigrants...and to a man, they were hard working people who were happy for the opportunities this country gave them and interested only in bettering their families lives and sharing in the American dream. The only bigotry or hatred I ever heard them express was for neighboring Arabs countries. I would guess that in THIS country, those Muslims who wish to harm America are outnumbered 1000 to one by those like my friends. I reject the notion that those folks should have to pay ANY price for their faith based on the actions of a radicalized few. That just isn't the American way.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #64 - 03/11/10 at 14:53:27
Print Post  
Quote:
Was Dlmiya banned due to his words on this thread or for some other reason?

He was a previously banned poster already.

I do not know what he was banned for originally.

But when someone returns in such a deceiving manner, it then becomes considered 'trolling' and unwelcome.

And I don't think him putting words in my mouth as he did was 'well expressed'.

His views were not about legal Muslims being protected in this country.  His views were expressing that Muslims not considered citizens in this country were protected by the Constitution which was not in agreement by all.

You are talking about a whole different matter.

IP Logged

Cam
Ex Member

Reply #65 - 03/11/10 at 15:21:55
Print Post  
Ah...thanks. Absolutely agree... sock puppets from banned guys should be banned...no questions asked.

I didn't read him as advocating rights for illegal immigrants but he's no longer here to ask. I believe illegal immigrants are treated to far too many "rights" already!
Anyway... does that mean you agree with what I just said about LEGAL immigrants (including legally admitted resident aliens i.e. green cards) ?

IP Logged

OLD ONE 74
Senior CF Member

Constitutionalist's  Forum

Reply #66 - 03/11/10 at 15:30:27
Print Post  
HEY BYRD:  You smacked him right on top of his pointy head! Wink  As for the argument of "legal' vs. "illegal' Muslim immigrants, to my old and prejudiced mind they are ALL ILLEGALS, for they are NOT welcome, nor is their infernal, Satanic religion of their moon good,
Allah welcome.  At least not in my America.  As I've often said before, many Muslims are "good and peaceful" people UNTIL THEY GET TO BE A MAJORITY STATUS in any country.  Then it's 'Katie bar the door' for all of our rights, for their ideas of "good and responsible" citizens is diametrically opposed to mine.  Sorry if that offends anyone, but in the immortal words of that great "patriot", Walter Cranktite, "that's the way it is"!!

"Stoop, angels, thither from the skies!  There is no holier ground Than where defeated valor lies." (Henry Timrod)

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #67 - 03/11/10 at 15:35:27
Print Post  
Quote:
Ah...thanks. Absolutely agree... sock puppets from banned guys should be banned...no questions asked.

I didn't read him as advocating rights for illegal immigrants but he's no longer here to ask. I believe illegal immigrants are treated to far too many "rights" already!
Anyway... does that mean you agree with what I just said about LEGAL immigrants (including legally admitted resident aliens i.e. green cards) ?

If you read my initial posts regarding that matter, what I initially expressed was that whyle it is unfortunate that there is so much discord felt towards innocent legal Muslims in this country, it is certainly not 'ridiculous' that many feel that way about them, (as was expressed a couple of tymes by the other poster), but more 'understandable' considering today's events, and that if it were the other way around, we would probably not be as fortunate to just be held in such contempt.  Innocent Americans would be butchered daily if it were the other way around.  So I don't think many Americans are going to feel 'guilty' about feeling 'wary' about even the innocent ones here today.   Take a look at what is going on in Nigeria.
Muslims slaughtering innocent Christian Aid workers.  People who came there to try to only help that country.  They are cowards!

Legal Muslims may be protected here but that is not going to stop how feel feel about them.  How can someone NOT feel that way when some of these same legal ones are protected and they are in radical groups in NYC in the streets ranting lyke loons about the Quran is telling them to kill infidels and others should do the same.  Then they say they are given the 'rytes' here to do just that.  If they are so discontent and hate the U.S. why are they so hypocritical then and remain here to live here just to use the system?

I don't know who all these supposed innocent ones are.  And any secret cells that are in this country are going to appear just lyke that!  As innocent legal Muslim families that others only know as playing ball with and such.   They certainly aren't going to broadcast who they may be.  It's going to turn in to "To Tell the Truth"  Will the real innocent Muslims please stand up?  Shocked

IP Logged

Ideasguy
Ex Member

Reply #68 - 03/13/10 at 22:12:21
Print Post  
I welcome legal immigration to this country. However, I fear that Americans will be outnumbered by muslims worldwide in a few decades. I believe the best way to stop muslim immigration to the U.S. is simply by sticking to our values. We must keep a separation of church and state, we must keep our military strong, and we must fight for equal opportunity. I don't believe it would be right for us to restrict immigration, for some muslim immigrants come here to get away from their countries that are poor, corrupt, and run by bad people.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #69 - 03/13/10 at 23:06:16
Print Post  
Quote:
I welcome legal immigration to this country.

Good.  When they get here, we'll give them your address to come stay with you.  Cheesy

Quote:
However, I fear that Americans will be outnumbered by muslims worldwide in a few decades.

Then why do you say you 'welcome' something you 'fear'?

Quote:
I don't believe it would be right for us to restrict immigration, for some muslim immigrants come here to get away from their countries that are poor, corrupt, and run by bad people.

And I am assuming you have some special decoder ring to be able to tell the difference which ones they would be that are here for that reason?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias