Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration! (Read 22,086 times)
OLD ONE 74
Senior CF Member

Constitutionalist's  Forum

Re: How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!
Reply #70 - 03/14/10 at 12:04:58
Print Post  
MEMO TO IDEASGUY:  I suggest you go back to page 4  of this thread and read my post of Oct. 21, to review my reasons why Muslim immigration of ANY TYPE is wrong for the U.S.   Exactly want kind of country do you want your grandkids and their grandkids to live in, IG??  Because if and when Islam becomes dominant in this country, you  can kiss goodbye  our God-given rights as codified in our Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Muslim domination equals shariah law, my silly friend.  The Muslims here in our country already have announced their desire to replace our system of law with theirs.  Do you wish to retain the rule of law painfully won here in the west, starting with Magna Charta, or do you want a system that goes back to a violent, pagan tribe of "moon god" worshippers--a system that denies free speech, that denies religious liberty--that treats our women as third class citizens--that believes in decapitation and stoning and "honor" killing, etc. etc.??  You claim to want to maintain our artificial and totally unconstitutional separation between church and state?  Well, just try to go into any Muslim country and preach that message.  We'll see how long it will be before they cut out your tongue.  Even Turkey, ostensibly the only Islamic country with a secular government, is rapidly being over-run by the Imams' teaching of shariah law.

Surely you don't really believe that Muslims are just benign and peaceful people.  Ha!!  They may be while they are in the minority, but as soon as they become dominant in any country, their true natures--shared by ALL OF THEM--comes out.  And while there may be some who decry the violence of their religion, they don't have the courage to stand up to the violent majority who demand total allegiance to ALLAH, the Satanic moon god of ancient times. 

So please stop being a dreamer of something that will never be.  And please stop prattling about retaining "our values" by admitting Muslims to our shores.  They will never share "our" values, but will always insist that you adopt theirs.  And please educate yourself about what is taught in their evil Koran--which is not "peace and brotherhood".  Controlled legal immigration by people WHO SHARE OUR COMMON WESTERN VALUES might be acceptable, but Muslims don't fit that description. Angry Angry

"Stoop, angels, thither from the skies!  There is no holier ground Than where defeated valor lies." (Henry Timrod)

IP Logged

RC
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #71 - 03/14/10 at 14:31:18
Print Post  
OLD ONE 74 wrote on 03/14/10 at 12:04:58:
MEMO TO IDEASGUY:  I suggest you go back to page 4  of this thread and read my post of Oct. 21, to review my reasons why Muslim immigration of ANY TYPE is wrong for the U.S.   Exactly want kind of country do you want your grandkids and their grandkids to live in, IG??  Because if and when Islam becomes dominant in this country, you  can kiss goodbye  our God-given rights as codified in our Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Muslim domination equals shariah law, my silly friend.  The Muslims here in our country already have announced their desire to replace our system of law with theirs.  Do you wish to retain the rule of law painfully won here in the west, starting with Magna Charta, or do you want a system that goes back to a violent, pagan tribe of "moon god" worshippers--a system that denies free speech, that denies religious liberty--that treats our women as third class citizens--that believes in decapitation and stoning and "honor" killing, etc. etc.??  You claim to want to maintain our artificial and totally unconstitutional separation between church and state?  Well, just try to go into any Muslim country and preach that message.  We'll see how long it will be before they cut out your tongue.  Even Turkey, ostensibly the only Islamic country with a secular government, is rapidly being over-run by the Imams' teaching of shariah law.

Surely you don't really believe that Muslims are just benign and peaceful people.  Ha!!  They may be while they are in the minority, but as soon as they become dominant in any country, their true natures--shared by ALL OF THEM--comes out.  And while there may be some who decry the violence of their religion, they don't have the courage to stand up to the violent majority who demand total allegiance to ALLAH, the Satanic moon god of ancient times.  

So please stop being a dreamer of something that will never be.  And please stop prattling about retaining "our values" by admitting Muslims to our shores.  They will never share "our" values, but will always insist that you adopt theirs.  And please educate yourself about what is taught in their evil Koran--which is not "peace and brotherhood".  Controlled legal immigration by people WHO SHARE OUR COMMON WESTERN VALUES might be acceptable, but Muslims don't fit that description. Angry Angry

Wow. Just wow.

IP Logged

Astral
Ex Member

Reply #72 - 03/14/10 at 18:52:07
Print Post  
OLD ONE 74 wrote on 03/14/10 at 12:04:58:
MEMO TO IDEASGUY:  I suggest you go back to page 4  of this thread and read my post of Oct. 21, to review my reasons why Muslim immigration of ANY TYPE is wrong for the U.S.   Exactly want kind of country do you want your grandkids and their grandkids to live in, IG??  Because if and when Islam becomes dominant in this country, you  can kiss goodbye  our God-given rights as codified in our Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Muslim domination equals shariah law, my silly friend.  The Muslims here in our country already have announced their desire to replace our system of law with theirs.  Do you wish to retain the rule of law painfully won here in the west, starting with Magna Charta, or do you want a system that goes back to a violent, pagan tribe of "moon god" worshippers--a system that denies free speech, that denies religious liberty--that treats our women as third class citizens--that believes in decapitation and stoning and "honor" killing, etc. etc.??  You claim to want to maintain our artificial and totally unconstitutional separation between church and state?  Well, just try to go into any Muslim country and preach that message.  We'll see how long it will be before they cut out your tongue.  Even Turkey, ostensibly the only Islamic country with a secular government, is rapidly being over-run by the Imams' teaching of shariah law.

Surely you don't really believe that Muslims are just benign and peaceful people.  Ha!!  They may be while they are in the minority, but as soon as they become dominant in any country, their true natures--shared by ALL OF THEM--comes out.  And while there may be some who decry the violence of their religion, they don't have the courage to stand up to the violent majority who demand total allegiance to ALLAH, the Satanic moon god of ancient times.  

So please stop being a dreamer of something that will never be.  And please stop prattling about retaining "our values" by admitting Muslims to our shores.  They will never share "our" values, but will always insist that you adopt theirs.  And please educate yourself about what is taught in their evil Koran--which is not "peace and brotherhood".  Controlled legal immigration by people WHO SHARE OUR COMMON WESTERN VALUES might be acceptable, but Muslims don't fit that description. Angry Angry

Way to go!  kick'm in da azz!

IP Logged

MelissaMichigan
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #73 - 03/21/10 at 02:10:37
Print Post  
Forgive me, as I have not read through this entire thread...  But, I just wanted to add that I live in Michigan, where, I'm sure many of you are aware of the fact that Dearborn, Michigan has the highest concentration of people from he middle east, OUTSIDE of the middle east.

I live about an hour away from Dearborn.  There are a few cities here in Michigan that have been so overtaken by Muslims, that they have the "call to prayer" 5 times a day, over LOUDSPEAKERS, so EVERYONE can hear it...   Angry

I have driven down the road, IN MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD, and have passed a bus where the advertisement on the side of the bus WAS COMPLETELY WRITTEN IN ARABIC...

There was a middle eastern restaurant, that I USED to frequent, where it was reported that they were CELEBRATING, on September 11th, 2001...   Angry  They have since gone out of business.

I have been shopping in stores on my side of town, where I have been THE ONLY customer in the store who spoke ENGLISH...

I have been shopping and have seen a woman, I believe, as I COULD NOT TELL, AS SHE WAS WEARING THE COMPLETE MUSLIM COVERING THAT THE TALIBAN ENFORCES, EYES AND ALL,
in a little shop, in a peaceful suburb of Michigan.....

There are SUBDIVISIONS in my immediate area WITH MOSQUES IN THE SUBDIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHURCH INSIDE OF ANY SUBDIVISION HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how all of this may sound...  but, let me just add that my husband's father was from the middle east...  and, for what it is worth, THIS DRIVES HIM CRAZY, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tree of liberty must be refreshed, from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.&&~Thomas Jefferson

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #74 - 03/21/10 at 06:37:17
Print Post  
Mellissa, get the heck out of there!!!!

IP Logged

OLD ONE 74
Senior CF Member

Reply #75 - 03/21/10 at 13:27:36
Print Post  
MEMO TO MELLISSA:  FELLOW PATRIOT is correct, my friend--get out of Dearborn, and out of Michigan, as soon as you can!!  Come down here to the Confederacy--we DO welcome Yankees who are conservatives and who want to preserve at least some semblance of traditional American culture.  (But we do insist that you learn to say "y'all", and eat grits).   Wink Wink

"Stoop, angels, thither from the skies!  There is no holier ground Than where defeated valor lies." (Henry Timrod)

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #76 - 03/21/10 at 15:04:29
Print Post  
OLD ONE 74 wrote on 03/21/10 at 13:27:36:
--we DO welcome Yankees who are conservatives and who want to preserve at least some semblance of traditional American culture.  (But we do insist that you learn to say "y'all", and eat grits).   Wink Wink

"Hey Johnny!  Ya got some grits on yer chin!  Ya'll gotta learn how to eat with a spoon and stop using them forks so much!"  Cheesy

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

oldgirl
Ex Member

Reply #77 - 03/21/10 at 16:00:23
Print Post  
MelissaMichigan wrote on 03/21/10 at 02:10:37:
Forgive me, as I have not read through this entire thread...  But, I just wanted to add that I live in Michigan, where, I'm sure many of you are aware of the fact that Dearborn, Michigan has the highest concentration of people from he middle east, OUTSIDE of the middle east.

I live about an hour away from Dearborn.  There are a few cities here in Michigan that have been so overtaken by Muslims, that they have the "call to prayer" 5 times a day, over LOUDSPEAKERS, so EVERYONE can hear it...   Angry

I have driven down the road, IN MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD, and have passed a bus where the advertisement on the side of the bus WAS COMPLETELY WRITTEN IN ARABIC...

There was a middle eastern restaurant, that I USED to frequent, where it was reported that they were CELEBRATING, on September 11th, 2001...   Angry  They have since gone out of business.

I have been shopping in stores on my side of town, where I have been THE ONLY customer in the store who spoke ENGLISH...

I have been shopping and have seen a woman, I believe, as I COULD NOT TELL, AS SHE WAS WEARING THE COMPLETE MUSLIM COVERING THAT THE TALIBAN ENFORCES, EYES AND ALL,
in a little shop, in a peaceful suburb of Michigan.....

There are SUBDIVISIONS in my immediate area WITH MOSQUES IN THE SUBDIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHURCH INSIDE OF ANY SUBDIVISION HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how all of this may sound...  but, let me just add that my husband's father was from the middle east...  and, for what it is worth, THIS DRIVES HIM CRAZY, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go to Dearborn often, and its all true. Good food, but otherwise...
Its sad really.  Even when I drive to MI on 75, I see a huge Mosque on the roadside.

IP Logged

OLD ONE 74
Senior CF Member

Reply #78 - 03/21/10 at 21:49:29
Print Post  
NOW BYRD:  Y'ALL KNOW that truly great grits are supposed to be sufficiently thick so you can eat them with a fork.  Only "wimpy" grits are eaten with a spoon. 

And OLD GIRL:  Please try to stay out of Dearborn.  But if you must go there, please try to rescue Mellissa before those creeps force her to start wearing those Muslim black tents. Wink Wink

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #79 - 03/21/10 at 21:55:37
Print Post  
OLD ONE 74 wrote on 03/21/10 at 21:49:29:
NOW BYRD:  Y'ALL KNOW that truly great grits are supposed to be sufficiently thick so you can eat them with a fork.  Only "wimpy" grits are eaten with a spoon.  

Just don't let certain Ron Paul fans have any.  They'd probably use a straw and just snort 'em!  Grin

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › How can we Americans stop Muslim Immigration!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias