Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › Fallen Heroes
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fallen Heroes (Read 104,554 times)
the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fallen Heroes
Reply #1270 - May 4th, 2016 at 11:20am
Print Post  
Department of Defense Identifies Navy Civilian Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a U.S. Navy civilian who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

Marcus D. Prince, 22, of Norfolk, Virginia died April 26 in Juffir, Bahrain, of non-combat related causes.

He was assigned to USNS Pecos (T-AO 197).

For more information, contact U.S. Naval Forces Central Command Public Affairs at 011-973-1785-4562 or navcentpao@me.navy.mil.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1271 - May 7th, 2016 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Department of Defense Identifies Navy Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a U.S. Navy sailor who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Charles H. Keating IV, 31, of San Diego, California, died May 3 in Tall Usquf, Iraq, of combat related causes. 
He was assigned to a West Coast-based Navy SEAL Team.

For more information, contact U.S. Naval Special Warfare Group ONE Public Affairs at 619-537-3184 or beth.teach@navsoc.socom.mil.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1272 - May 11th, 2016 at 11:21am
Print Post  
DoD Identifies Army Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

1st Lt. David A. Bauders, of Seattle, Wash., died May 6, on Al Asad Air Base, Iraq, in a non-combat related incident.

Bauders was assigned to 176th Engineer Company, Snohomish, Wash.

For more information regarding 1st Lt. Bauders, media may contact the Washington National Guard Public Affairs Office at 253-512-8989.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1273 - Jun 4th, 2016 at 11:14am
Print Post  

DoD Identifies Navy Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a sailor who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

Gunner’s Mate Seaman Connor Alan McQuagge, 19, of Utah, died May 26 of a non-combat related injury while underway in the Red Sea. The incident is under investigation.

He was assigned to USS Harpers Ferry (LSD 49), forward deployed in the U.S. 5th Fleet area of operations.

For more information the media may contact Lt. Dawn Stankus at 619-556-5478 or dawn.stankus@navy.mil.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1274 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 11:23am
Print Post  

DoD Identifies Navy Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a sailor who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Andrew J. Clement, 38, of Massachusetts, died June 21 of a non-combat related injury while deployed to Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti. The incident is under investigation.

Clement was a mobilized Navy reservist assigned to the Navy Reserve Unit Tactical Air Control Squadron 22, Navy Operational Support Center (NOSC), Quincy, Massachusetts, forward deployed to Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti.

For more information, the media may contact Lt. Desiree Woodman at desiree.v.woodman.mil@mail.mil.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

dustymars
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1275 - Jul 21st, 2016 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Maybe this is where this belongs, maybe not, WTF, over.  My Dad returned from WWII some time in September 1945 after landing on Omaha Beach about this time in 1944; fought in the Huertgen Forest battle, then the Battle of the Bulge, and his unit,  109th Reg., 28th I.D., joined Paton’s 3rd Army and fought south into Colmar, France and into Germany. He returned to the USA and to Fort Shelby, MS for jungle training for the possible invasion of Japan, but we know how that ended. 

Maybe it was early October 1945 when I was playing on a sidewalk in front of my grandparent’s home when up walked this big green (olive drab) guy who stopped and patted me on my head. It was my father.  Not sure if I remembered him then; but I still remember that moment like it was yesterday.   
He lived for another 49 years exactly from that date.   My Dad standing on far right.

« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2016 at 6:21pm by dustymars »  
IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1276 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 11:12am
Print Post  
DoD Identifies Air Force Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of an airman who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

1st Lt. Anais A. Tobar, 25, of Miami, Florida, died July 18 in Southwest Asia from a non-combat-related injury.

She was assigned to the 4th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, North Carolina.

For more information media may contact the 4th Fighter Wing Public Affairs Office at 919-722-0027.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1277 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 11:13am
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on Jul 21st, 2016 at 10:18am:
Maybe this is where this belongs, maybe not, WTF, over.  My Dad returned from WWII some time in September 1945 after landing on Omaha Beach about this time in 1944; fought in the Huertgen Forest battle, then the Battle of the Bulge, and his unit,  109th Reg., 28th I.D., joined Paton’s 3rd Army and fought south into Colmar, France and into Germany. He returned to the USA and to Fort Shelby, MS for jungle training for the possible invasion of Japan, but we know how that ended. 

Maybe it was early October 1945 when I was playing on a sidewalk in front of my grandparent’s home when up walked this big green (olive drab) guy who stopped and patted me on my head. It was my father.  Not sure if I remembered him then; but I still remember that moment like it was yesterday.   
He lived for another 49 years exactly from that date.   My Dad standing on far right.

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o544/dustymars/MyDad_zpsdtoepgt1.jpg

He was a hero, so I don't see it being out of place here.

Smiley

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

dustymars
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1278 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Thanks outlaw, he was my hero.  Also, my son, who retired after 23 years in the Navy, is my hero.

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1279 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 11:50am
Print Post  

DOD Identifies Air Force Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of an airman who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

Lt. Col. Flando E. Jackson, 45, of Lansing, Michigan, died Aug. 4 in Southwest Asia from a non-combat-related injury. The incident is under investigation.

Jackson was assigned to the 194th Wing, Camp Murray, Washington National Guard, Washington. 

For more information related to this release, media may contact the Washington National Guard public affairs office at 253-512-8989.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › Fallen Heroes

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media