Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › Fallen Heroes
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fallen Heroes (Read 106,492 times)
the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fallen Heroes
Reply #1280 - 08/18/16 at 10:47:17
Print Post  

DoD Identifies Army Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Freedom's Sentinel.

Staff Sgt. Christopher A. Wilbur, 36, of Granite City, Illinois, died Aug. 12 in Kandahar, Afghanistan, from a non-combat-related injury. The incident is under investigation.

Wilbur was assigned to 1st Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, in Fort Carson, Colorado.

For more information regarding Staff Sgt. Wilbur, media may contact the Fort Carson public affairs office at 719-526-4143.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1281 - 08/27/16 at 11:16:36
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Freedom's Sentinel.

Staff Sgt. Matthew V. Thompson, 28, of Irvine, California, died Aug. 23 in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, of injuries caused by an improvised explosive device that detonated near his patrol while conducting dismounted operations. The incident is under investigation.

Thompson was assigned to 3rd Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington.

For more information, media may contact the U.S. Army Special Operations Command at 910-432-6005, or pao@soc.mil.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1282 - 09/12/16 at 15:30:58
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

1st Lt. Jeffrey D. Cooper, 25, of Mill Creek, Washington, died Sept. 10 in Kuwait, from a non-combat-related injury. The incident is under investigation.

Cooper was assigned to Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2nd Battalion, 502nd Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, Fort Campbell, KY. 

For more information regarding 1st Lt. Cooper, media may contact the Fort Campbell Public Affairs office at 270-798-9963.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1283 - 09/19/16 at 11:07:05
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

Warrant Officer Travis R. Tamayo, 32, of Brownsville, Texas, died Sept. 16 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in a non-combat-related incident. The incident is under investigation.

Tamayo was assigned to the 202nd Military Intelligence Battalion, Fort Gordon, Georgia.

For more information regarding this release, media may contact the Fort Gordon public affairs office at 706-791-6001.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1284 - 09/24/16 at 11:17:26
Print Post  

Department of Defense Identifies Navy Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a sailor who was supporting Operation Odyssey Lightning.

Aviation Boatswain’s Mate (Fuels) Airman Devon M. Faulkner, 24, of North Carolina, died Sept. 20 of a non-combat-related injury while underway. The incident is under investigation.

He was assigned to USS Wasp (LHD 1), forward deployed in the central Mediterranean Sea.

For more information the media may contact Lt. Michael Hatfield at 757-903-1972 or michael.hatfield1@navy.mil.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1285 - 10/22/16 at 11:14:50
Print Post  
DoD Identifies Army Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of one soldier and one Department of Army civilian employee who were supporting Operation Freedom’s Sentinel.

Sgt. Douglas J. Riney, 26, of Fairview, Illinois, and Michael G. Sauro, 40, of McAlester, Oklahoma, died Oct. 20 in Kabul, Afghanistan, of wounds received from encountering hostile enemy forces.

Riney was assigned to the Support Squadron, 3rd Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, Texas. Sauro was assigned to the Defense Ammunition Center, McAlester Army Ammunition Plant, McAlester, Oklahoma.

For more information regarding Riney, media may contact the Fort Hood public affairs office at 254-287-9993 or 254-449-4023; after 5 p.m. CST, media queries may also be submitted at www.forthoodpresscenter.com. For more information regarding Sauro, media may contact the McAlester Army Ammunition Plant Public Affairs Officer, 918-420-6591, 918-916-0667 or kevin.b.jackson1

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1286 - 10/22/16 at 11:16:02
Print Post  
DoD Identifies Navy Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a sailor who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

Chief Petty Officer Jason C. Finan, 34, of Anaheim, California, died Oct. 20 in northern Iraq, of wounds sustained in an improvised explosive device blast.

He was assigned to Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit Three.

For more information, contact Navy Expeditionary Combat Command Public Affairs at 757-462-4316 x252, or 757-374-0995 or jennifer.cragg@navy.mil.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1287 - 11/05/16 at 11:16:23
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two soldiers who were supporting Operation Freedom’s Sentinel.

Capt. Andrew D. Byers, 30, of Rolesville, North Carolina, and Sgt. 1st Class Ryan A. Gloyer, 34, of Greenville, Pennsylvania, died Nov. 3 in Kunduz, Afghanistan, of wounds sustained while engaging enemy forces.

Byers and Gloyer were assigned to Company B, 2nd Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Carson, Colorado. 
For more information regarding Byers and Gloyer, media may contact the Fort Carson public affairs office at 719-526-4143 or 719-526-7525.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1288 - 11/09/16 at 16:39:26
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of three soldiers who were supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

They died Nov. 4 in Jafr, Jordan, of wounds sustained when their convoy came under fire entering a Jordanian military base. The incident is under investigation. The soldiers were assigned to the 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Campbell, Kentucky.

Killed were:

Staff Sgt. Matthew C. Lewellen, 27, of Lawrence, Kan.;

Staff Sgt. Kevin J. McEnroe, 30, of Tucson, Ariz.; and

Staff Sgt. James F. Moriarty, 27, of Kerrville, Texas.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1289 - 11/15/16 at 14:39:16
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two soldiers who were supporting Operation Freedom’s Sentinel.  They died Nov. 12 of injuries sustained from an improvised explosive device in Bagram, Afghanistan.  The soldiers were assigned to Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Special Troops Battalion, 1st Sustainment Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, Texas.

Killed were:

Sgt. John W. Perry, 30, of Stockton, California

Pfc. Tyler R. Iubelt, 20, of Tamaroa, Illinois

For more information regarding Sgt. Perry and Pfc. Iubelt, media may contact the Fort Hood public affairs office at 254-287-9993.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › Fallen Heroes

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media