Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › Fallen Heroes
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fallen Heroes (Read 117,971 times)
the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Fallen Heroes
Reply #1300 - 05/01/17 at 11:10:04
Print Post  
DoD Identifies Army Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

1st Lt. Weston C. Lee, 25, of Bluffton, Georgia, died April 29, in Mosul, Iraq, from injuries while conducting security as part of advise and assist support to partnered forces. The incident is under investigation.

He was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 325th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

For more information, media may contact the 82nd Airborne Division public affairs office at 915-245-

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1301 - 05/09/17 at 11:10:12
Print Post  
DoD Announces Navy Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a U.S. Navy sailor who was in support of a Somali National Army-led operation with U.S. Africa Command.

Senior Chief Special Warfare Operator Kyle Milliken, 38, of Falmouth, Maine, was killed during an operation against al-Shabaab on May 5 in a remote area approximately 40 miles west of Mogadishu.

He was assigned to an East Coast based special warfare unit.

For more information, contact U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command Public Affairs at 619-537-2826 or jason.salata@socom.mil.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1302 - 05/31/17 at 11:10:50
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.
Spc. Etienne J. Murphy, 22, of Loganville, Georgia, died May 26, in Al-Hasakah, Syria, of injuries sustained during a vehicle rollover related incident. The incident is under investigation.
Murphy was assigned to 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia.
For more information, media may contact the U.S. Army Special Operations Command public affairs office at 910-432-3383.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1303 - 06/13/17 at 11:08:14
Print Post  
DoD Identifies Army Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the death of three soldiers who were supporting Operation Freedom’s Sentinel.

They died June 10 in Peka Valley, Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan, of gunshot wounds sustained in Peka Valley, Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. The incident is under investigation.
The Soldiers were assigned to Headquarters and Headquarters Battery, 3rd Battalion, 320th Field Artillery Regiment, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) and Company D, 1st Battalion, 187th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell, KY.
          Killed were:
Sgt. Eric M. Houck, 25, of Baltimore, Maryland;
Sgt. William M. Bays, 29 of Barstow, California; and
Corporal Dillon C. Baldridge, 22 of Youngsville, North Carolina

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1304 - 07/08/17 at 11:08:27
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Freedom Sentinel.
Pfc. Hansen B. Kirkpatrick, 19, of Wasilla, Ark., died July 3, in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, from wounds received during an indirect fire attack. The incident is under investigation.
He was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 36th Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 1st Armored Division, Fort Bliss, Texas.
For more information, contact the Fort Bliss Public Affairs Office at (919) 594-3391

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1305 - 08/05/17 at 11:07:34
Print Post  
DoD Identifies Air Force Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of an airman who was supporting Operation Inherent Resolve.

Tech. Sgt. David Board, 49, of Barboursville, West Virginia, died August 2 in Kuwait in a non-combat-related incident while deployed in support of combat operations.

He was assigned to the 130th Airlift Wing at McLaughlin Air National Guard Base, West Virginia. For more information, media may contact the West Virginia Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety at 304-957-2515 or Lawrence.C.Messina@wv.gov.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1306 - 10/07/17 at 11:11:17
Print Post  

Spc. Alexander W.  Missildine, 20, of Tyler, Texas, died Oct. 1 in Ninawa Province, Iraq, as a result of injuries sustained when an improved explosive device detonated near his convoy. The incident is under investigation.

Missildine was assigned to the 710th Brigade Support Battalion, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry), Fort Polk, La.

For more information, media may contact Ms. Julie Halpin, Fort Drum Public Affairs, at 315-772-8286.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1307 - 10/07/17 at 11:14:24
Print Post  
DoD Identifies Army Casualties

The Department of Defense announced today the deaths of three soldiers who were part of a joint U.S. and Nigerien train, advise and assist mission. They died Oct. 4 in southwest Niger, as a result of hostile fire while on a reconnaissance patrol. All soldiers were assigned to 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The incident is under investigation.

Killed were:
Staff Sgt. Bryan C. Black, 35, of Puyallup, Washington
Staff Sgt. Jeremiah W. Johnson, 39, of Springboro, Ohio
Staff Sgt. Dustin M. Wright, 29, of Lyons, Georgia

For more information, media may contact the United States Army Special Operations Command Public Affairs Office at 910-494-1589.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1308 - 10/13/17 at 15:31:43
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was part of a joint U.S. and Nigerien train, advise and assist mission.

Sgt. La David T. Johnson, 25, of Miami Gardens, Florida, died Oct. 4 in southwest Niger as a result of enemy fire. His body was recovered by U.S. personnel Oct. 6. He was assigned to 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne), Fort Bragg, North Carolina. The incident is under investigation.

For more information, media may contact the United States Army Special Operations Command Public Affairs Office at 910-494-1589.

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #1309 - 10/30/17 at 14:56:07
Print Post  

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Freedom's Sentinel.
Chief Warrant Officer Jacob M. Sims, 36, of Juneau, Alaska, died Oct. 27 in Logar Province, Afghanistan, as a result of wounds sustained when he was involved in a helicopter crash. He was assigned to 4th Battalion, 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington. The incident is under investigation.
For more information, media may contact the U.S. Army Special Operations Command Public Affairs Office, 910-494-1589. 

the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsMilitary Discussion › Fallen Heroes

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias