Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsGun Rights › Gun rights
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Gun rights (Read 5,535 times)
Astral
Ex Member

Re: Gun rights
Reply #10 - 12/02/09 at 21:37:26
Print Post  
chefplr wrote on 11/30/09 at 20:26:12:
For those who believe there should be  limit on what, how many or what type of arms we as free citizens can own, you are wrong.  Now why do you desire to place any limit on anything like this?  Fully auto weapons or sniper rifles, why cannot I own one if I had the money and the desire?  I, as well as all other people are still bound by the laws we all live under.  WMD's all are very hard to produce and are exteremly regulated in their storage and handeling.  Even if you could buy them you would still be under those regulations.

So you think that Iran, Iraq, North Korea, or any other Nation run by a Nutbag should have nuclear weapons as well?

If you think they should be stopped, then you just checked your sanity AND your intellectual honesty at the door.  How can you be intellectually honest and believe that a citizen of the US has a right to own a nuclear bomb, but a WHOLE nation cannot?  Hint: it is not possible to be intellectually honest while holding both positions!

Additionally, there are PLENTY of companies in this country that are run by NUTS with the resources to research and build nuclear weapons.  Do you think it would be in the best interests of this nation for the KKK & Black Panthers to both build nuclear weapons?  Surely, one way or another, those organizations would be able to acquire nuclear arms and cause massive destruction to their enemies and every innocent man, woman, or child along with them!

The Founders of the Nation would have most certainly written the 2nd amendment a little differently if weapons of mass destruction were conceivable.

IP Logged

Coredriller
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 03/24/10 at 23:29:01
Print Post  
Other countries aren't citizens of this country and as such don't deserve the protection of our constitution.

The second amendment is about the abililty of the people to protect themselves from threats. One of the threats the founders were very concerned of was the gov't itself, not just outside threats like attacks by other countries.

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught, especially when young, how to use them." &&Richard Henry Lee

IP Logged

BigBill
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 03/25/10 at 14:53:37
Print Post  
I only know this - when the revolution begins against the scumbag commies who are taking over our government, I want a weapon - the larger the caliber, the happier I'll be.

George Orwell was off by 26 years but it sure looks like he was right.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!&&  &&

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #13 - 03/25/10 at 15:33:56
Print Post  
BigBill wrote on 03/25/10 at 14:53:37:
I want a weapon - the larger the caliber, the happier I'll be.

How's this?  Smiley

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Disgruntled Customer
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 05/10/10 at 20:39:39
Print Post  
Coredriller wrote on 10/28/09 at 23:56:36:
Is it ok for the military to have 50cal sniper rifles and fully auto weapons, this is exactly why we should too. Roll Eyes

But you don't have access to the store of ammunition they do, so it's probably a moot point.

IP Logged

Disgruntled Customer
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 05/10/10 at 20:50:03
Print Post  
I'm traveling round-trip across the country by motorcycle. I have a CCW from my home state and it's honored by quite a few other states. When I'm in a state that honors it, I have my weapon on me instead of packed away. I'll go in a fast food place and when I take off my jacket, it is plainly obvious that I am armed. I haven't encountered a single person who seemed alarmed that a man with a gun was sitting nearby. So it must just be the bad guys and/or government that seems worried. Good.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsGun Rights › Gun rights

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias