Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › CNN Chief: Others Not Delivering News Without Bias
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic CNN Chief: Others Not Delivering News Without Bias (Read 2,604 times)
BigBill
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

CNN Chief: Others Not Delivering News Without Bias
04/13/10 at 15:19:37
Print Post  
How's that old saying go "There are lies, damned lies and CNN" Wink

CNN Chief: Others Not Delivering News Without Bias
Tuesday, 13 Apr 2010

CNN says it's in a "category of one" among television news networks delivering unbiased news.

Meeting with advertisers Tuesday during the midst of a ratings free-fall on its flagship network, CNN's leadership said it is staying the course in emphasizing its journalism.

The reassurance may be necessary. The Nielsen Co. says CNN's weekday, prime-time viewership was down 42 percent the first three months of the year from 2009.

CNN U.S. President Jon Klein said that based on a format of credible, nonpartisan news, CNN is "alone in a category of one."

What an unmitigated crop of crap - anyone who has travelled to Europe and watched CNN International knows that they're the most left winged anti-American news organization out there - how could jon Klein say that with a straight face? Shocked

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!&&  &&

IP Logged

bballfan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: CNN Chief: Others Not Delivering News Without Bias
Reply #1 - 04/13/10 at 18:58:33
Print Post  
There comes a point when I have to say where is my grain of salt? REally I need my grain of salt? I can only take so much!!!!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 04/14/10 at 16:31:16
Print Post  
bballfan wrote on 04/13/10 at 18:58:33:
There comes a point when I have to say where is my grain of salt? REally I need my grain of salt? I can only take so much!!!!

The Govmint sez you can't have salt. It sez so in the DEATHCARE law.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Serrecko
Junior Member4

OVMBH.com

Reply #3 - 04/17/10 at 17:17:05
Print Post  
Sadly the world watches Headline News as if that is reporting what is really going on in this country. I remember being overseas in Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and everywhere inbetween and always seeing Headline News.

What crap that stuff is....

* Serrecko

IP Logged

Kevin
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/06/10 at 08:35:51
Print Post  

CNN U.S. President Jon Klein said that based on a format of credible, nonpartisan news, CNN is "alone in a category of one." [/i]

Quote:
What an unmitigated crop of crap - anyone who has travelled to Europe and watched CNN International knows that they're the most left winged anti-American news organization out there - how could jon Klein say that with a straight face? Shocked

Maybe it is because he believes it.

You and I both know these liberals socialize only with those who they think are fit to be amongst them.  The unwashed masses of the American right have not the superior patterns of thought that clearly separate them from the enlightened few.  Wink

PARDON ME AS I UPCHUCK!

These people will delude themselves all the way down till the waterline rests around their neck and then place blame upon others, for their so-called Untimely expiration. Just look at the history of Air America and the book the liberals relieced right before Sarah Pallens book was. It reminds me when I contemplated Sears and wondered whatever happened to Roebuck. Shocked

IP Logged

Declrd2Bfree
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 05/25/10 at 16:03:32
Print Post  
I find this hilarious. These poor deluded fools, they are really stymied as to why the most liberal stations and papers aren't making money. They thought, once they took control of the largest chunks of media, the world was their oyster. They thought they would all be 'oprahfied' and everything they touched would turn into gold.

the fact that glenn beck can create best sellers as fast or faster than oprah does and Americans have stopped watching news except for Fox makes these people apoplectic. Its a hoot.

Dawn

Lean FORWARD...they're not done yet...
YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › CNN Chief: Others Not Delivering News Without Bias

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias