Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPoetry and Inspirational › Teresa of Avila
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Teresa of Avila (Read 1,577 times)
boatmans foe
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Teresa of Avila
04/14/10 at 23:07:53
Print Post  
“Christ has no body now on earth but yours, no hands but yours, no feet but yours, yours are the eyes with which he looks with compassion at the world, yours are the feet with which he is to go about doing good, and yours are the hands with which he is to bless us now.”

IP Logged

Kevin
Ex Member

Re: Teresa of Avila
Reply #1 - 05/07/10 at 06:03:26
Print Post  
"Whatever you do to the least of these, you do to me." I remember that well. Christ taught well. I wish their were more that would follow his guidlines, but there are so many that want to be on the fast track. They stoop to carrying signs and pointing fingers. I particularly dislike it when I hear these words, comming from those who say they believe, " Well Jesus says I have to love them, so I will". As if anyone can somehow stir up love, like one does a cup of coffee. Love is something you have, or you don't have. I love everybody. I might be called a child for doing so, but I fell pity for those that hate and those that hurt. Their works are mean and their efforts, quickly faid away. They will never be happy, since to do evil does not gain them anything but but a fleeting sense of success in spreading the misery within themselves on others. That misery will quickly pass for those not filled with it and They perpetrator will still remain just as miserable. When misery and hatred become what we are, we become something evil. A cankerous sore that will never heal from the outside in. It will need to heal from the inside out, and we will need to begin that healing process deep within our own minds.

IP Logged

romney4president
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Teresa of Avila
Reply #2 - 03/25/12 at 15:35:27
Print Post  
boatmans foe wrote on 04/14/10 at 23:07:53:
“Christ has no body now on earth but yours, no hands but yours, no feet but yours, yours are the eyes with which he looks with compassion at the world, yours are the feet with which he is to go about doing good, and yours are the hands with which he is to bless us now.”

Teresa of Avila is a great saint.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPoetry and Inspirational › Teresa of Avila

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias