Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Is Islam the antithesis of Liberty?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Is Islam the antithesis of Liberty? (Read 5,765 times)
Dont spread my wealth
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Is Islam the antithesis of Liberty?
08/25/10 at 11:21:58
Print Post  
I read Joe Klein's blog post at Time.com in which he characterizes those against the "ground zero" mosque and against Islam as simple and narrow minded.

My response:
http://www.dontspreadmywealth.com/dont-spread-my-wealth/2010/8/25/why-is-joe-kle...

IP Logged

Rubicon
CF Vice Presidents Club

Re: Is Islam the antithesis of Liberty?
Reply #1 - 08/28/10 at 19:32:20
Print Post  
....Yes, it is.

Islam and Liberty cannot coincide in the same country.

If you want to make a Conservative mad, tell them a lie.&& If you want to make a Liberal mad, tell them the truth.

IP Logged

John_Adams
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/29/10 at 15:10:10
Print Post  
YES.

-John_Adams. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

OLD ONE 74
Senior CF Member

Constitutionalist's  Forum

Reply #3 - 08/31/10 at 18:16:29
Print Post  
RUBICON AND JOHN ADAMS:  You are both correct.  The "mind control" system known as "Islam" can't exist compatibly with liberty in this or any country.  Many of us realize this, but the marxist progressive mouth breathers among us are convinced that Islam is "a peaceful religion" that has been hijacked by a small number of terrorists and extremists, and that if they can be minimized or eliminated, then all of us will live in peace and harmony forevermore.

What a crock of bullcrap that is!!!!!!

We all know that the later more VIOLENT portions of their satanic Koran have  ABROGATED the earlier more peaceful portions that these vermin love to quote.  Any true Muslim must take up jihad against infidels--against US--or else they are not considered to be real Muslims.  Many if not most of them appear quite peaceful when they live among us IN THE MINORITY.  Woe unto us, or any country, if Muslims become the majority, for then their gloves of "peace" come off and their true intentions become known.

If it was up to me I'd not admit any more of these vermin into our country--I'd tear down ALL existing mosques--I'd forceably DEPORT all non-citizen Muslims back to whatever hellhole they came from--and I'd dare the "American" Muslims to do something about it.
Angry Angry

"Stoop, angels, thither from the skies!  There is no holier ground Than where defeated valor lies." (Henry Timrod)

IP Logged

John_Adams
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/02/10 at 14:39:59
Print Post  
This is straight from the Muslem's Qur'an! Shocked

Question:
Can Muslim citizens be loyal to a non-Muslim government?

Summary Answer:
Many Muslims are loyal to the non-Muslim countries in which they live, of course, but it is in spite of Islamic teaching.  Unlike other faiths, Islam is not just a religion but a political system as well.  The state is intended to be inseparable from religious rule.  Islamic law, or Sharia, is complete and not designed to coexist with or be subordinate to other legal systems.

Muslims are not meant to be ruled by non-Muslims.  The Qur'an is very clear that they are to resist unbelievers by any means until Islam establishes political supremacy.  This doesn't mean that everyone must be forced to become Muslim, but rather that everyone must submit to Muslim rule.

The Qur'an:
Qur'an (5:3) - "This day have I perfected your religion for you."  This verse is often interpreted to mean that any government outside of Sharia is unnecessary at best, and corruptive at worst.

Qur'an (18:26) - "[Allah] maketh none to share in his government."  This was probably intended as a slam against polytheists and the Christian belief in the Trinity, but it has also been used as the basis for criticizing earthly governments.

Qur'an (19:64) - "And we do not descend but by the command of your Lord; to Him belongs whatever is before us and whatever is behind us and whatever is between these, and your Lord is not forgetful."

Qur'an (4:141) - "...And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers."

Qur'an (63:8) - "...might belongeth to Allah and to His messenger and to the believers; but the hypocrites know not."  The "hypocrites" are defined as Muslims in name only, those who do not submit to the theocracy of Allah.

Qur'an (5:49) - "So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires, but beware of them lest they seduce thee from some part of that which Allah hath revealed unto thee"  Allah's Qur'an takes priority over the desires of the people.  A democratic nation is by nature one that is not governed by Islamic law, meaning that a Muslim citizen would have divided loyalty.  It's clear from this verse which side he must choose.

Qur'an (3:28)  - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah."  The word 'friend' is Awliyaa which is inclusive of friends, protectors and helpers - the components of civil society.  See also verse 5:51

Qur'an (4:123) - "Not your desires, nor those of the People of the Book (can prevail): whoever works evil, will be requited accordingly. Nor will he find, besides Allah, any protector or helper." 

Qur'an (28:17) - "O my Lord! For that Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace on me, never shall I be a help to those who sin!"  It is difficult to reconcile this verse with the civic duty of a public office holder in a pluralistic society.

Qur'an (4:59) - "O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from among you..."   Oddly enough, this verse is sometimes used in an attempt to make the case that Muslims should respect a non-Muslim civil government.  However, a careful reading makes it clear that the rulers Muslims are to obey are from among their own body of believers.  This verse commands strict obedience to the leader (even if he steals and flogs them, according to a hadith reported by Sahih Muslim).  How can this refer to a non-Muslim leader when other parts of the Qur'an call for violent Jihad against persecution from non-believers?

See also 9:29, which establishes the ideal relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims.

-John_Adams. Smiley

IP Logged

John_Adams
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/02/10 at 14:42:01
Print Post  
OLD ONE 74 wrote on 08/31/10 at 18:16:29:
RUBICON AND JOHN ADAMS:  You are both correct.  The "mind control" system known as "Islam" can't exist compatibly with liberty in this or any country.  Many of us realize this, but the marxist progressive mouth breathers among us are convinced that Islam is "a peaceful religion" that has been hijacked by a small number of terrorists and extremists, and that if they can be minimized or eliminated, then all of us will live in peace and harmony forevermore.

What a crock of bullcrap that is!!!!!!

We all know that the later more VIOLENT portions of their satanic Koran have  ABROGATED the earlier more peaceful portions that these vermin love to quote.  Any true Muslim must take up jihad against infidels--against US--or else they are not considered to be real Muslims.  Many if not most of them appear quite peaceful when they live among us IN THE MINORITY.  Woe unto us, or any country, if Muslims become the majority, for then their gloves of "peace" come off and their true intentions become known.

If it was up to me I'd not admit any more of these vermin into our country--I'd tear down ALL existing mosques--I'd forceably DEPORT all non-citizen Muslims back to whatever hellhole they came from--and I'd dare the "American" Muslims to do something about it.
Angry Angry

Tis true OLD ONE 73...go back one post...I quote the Muslem's Qur'an quite a bit. They AINT honest, peace-loving NOR Liberty-Lovers! Shocked

-John_Adams. Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

oldcoastie
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/30/10 at 12:55:10
Print Post  

Does a chicken have lips? Does a bear crap in the woods?

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 09/30/10 at 14:25:37
Print Post  
Quote:

Does a chicken have lips? Does a bear crap in the woods?

I thought it was the Pope in the woods.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

intj
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 09/30/10 at 18:17:47
Print Post  
mortarman wrote on 09/30/10 at 14:25:37:
I thought it was the Pope in the woods.

Smiley

I hate it when  the pope's bare in the woods.  Shocked

IP Logged

JohnOB
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 01/05/11 at 15:11:31
Print Post  
Islam hates Liberty, there is no one really free Islam country, after Islam conquer the western countries our liberty will be thrown in the garbage.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Is Islam the antithesis of Liberty?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias