Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Can We Ban Islam?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Can We Ban Islam? (Read 18,172 times)
VegasGeorge
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Can We Ban Islam?
Reply #20 - 10/03/10 at 18:20:45
Print Post  
The Constitution doesn't protect any supposed right to commit illegal acts of violence against others.  It doesn't even protect any supposed right to to commit so called victimless crimes in the name of religion.  Any attempt to establish a church such as "Our Lady of Crack Cocaine" would quickly demonstrate that fact.  So the only question that needs to be answered is: Does Islam teach and encourage criminal acts?

I think the answer to that question has already been presented many times.  Yes, Islam teaches and encourages murder and forced conversion of non-believers, especially Jews.  Those are heinous violent crimes.

For that reason alone, our existing RICO law and other federal laws should prove sufficient to shut it down.  Every mosque in the country should be raided and closed as a crime scene.  It doesn't make any difference exactly what any particular Imam said or did.  The evidence of the criminal conspiracy is in the koran itself.  And it's beyond question that the koran is the foundation and basis of all islamic belief and teaching.

What about the rights of the individual so called moderate or peaceful moslems?  Well, those are no different that the rights of the moderate or peaceful members of the mafia or hells angles.  Islam is a criminal conspiracy, and just because the name of allah is thrown around in it doesn't make it OK.

"Yes, the guy bellowing "God d*** America!" is the one vouching for Obama's Christianity. That's like saying you got sober with the help of your A.A. sponsor, Lindsay Lohan."  - Ann Coulter&&&&NRA Life Member&&Member USCCA&&GOA Life Member&&http://VegasGeorge.com
IP Logged

jpatrickham
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 10/03/10 at 18:34:51
Print Post  
VegasGeorge wrote on 10/03/10 at 18:20:45:
The Constitution doesn't protect any supposed right to commit illegal acts of violence against others.  It doesn't even protect any supposed right to to commit so called victimless crimes in the name of religion.  Any attempt to establish a church such as "Our Lady of Crack Cocaine" would quickly demonstrate that fact.  So the only question that needs to be answered is: Does Islam teach and encourage criminal acts?

I think the answer to that question has already been presented many times.  Yes, Islam teaches and encourages murder and forced conversion of non-believers, especially Jews.  Those are heinous violent crimes.

For that reason alone, our existing RICO law and other federal laws should prove sufficient to shut it down.  Every mosque in the country should be raided and closed as a crime scene.  It doesn't make any difference exactly what any particular Imam said or did.  The evidence of the criminal conspiracy is in the koran itself.  And it's beyond question that the koran is the foundation and basis of all islamic belief and teaching.

What about the rights of the individual so called moderate or peaceful moslems?  Well, those are no different that the rights of the moderate or peaceful members of the mafia or hells angles.  Islam is a criminal conspiracy, and just because the name of allah is thrown around in it doesn't make it OK.

Let me welcome you to the forum, I might have already, but I am brain dead sometimes, and can't remember. Anyway welcome aboard.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #22 - 10/03/10 at 19:21:16
Print Post  
Quote:
Let me welcome you to the forum, I might have already, but I am brain dead sometimes, and can't remember. Anyway welcome aboard.

Oooh! That remynds me.  I  better check and see if myne is still up there.  Huh

Phew!  Yeah it is.  That was close!  I thought it flew away!  Shocked Grin

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

VegasGeorge
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 10/03/10 at 19:35:07
Print Post  
You guys are too funny!  Grin

Thanks for the welcome.  I'm glad to be here.  Cool

"Yes, the guy bellowing "God d*** America!" is the one vouching for Obama's Christianity. That's like saying you got sober with the help of your A.A. sponsor, Lindsay Lohan."  - Ann Coulter&&&&NRA Life Member&&Member USCCA&&GOA Life Member&&http://VegasGeorge.com
IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #24 - 10/05/10 at 11:18:44
Print Post  
Welcome VG, hope you take the chance to go over to NCO and introduce yourself there.  And you can read up on the nuts while your at it.   Grin Grin

IP Logged

oldcoastie
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 10/05/10 at 12:04:04
Print Post  
cj_real_american wrote on 10/05/10 at 11:18:44:
Welcome VG, hope you take the chance to go over to NCO and introduce yourself there.  And you can read up on the nuts while your at it.   Grin Grin

Please don't refer anyone to our nuts.

IP Logged

jpatrickham
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 10/05/10 at 15:11:46
Print Post  
Dallas Pastor Responds to Dallas News Regarding Islam

http://www.resistnet.com/video/video/show?id=2600775%3AVideo%3A2811626&xgs=1&xg_...

Finally, Pastors are speaking up about Islam, about voting, and other matters that the Christians of this Nation need to be bold about speaking out about.

IP Logged

natstew
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 11/16/10 at 14:46:38
Print Post  
Islam is a Theocracy, a Government/Religion combination, so intertwined it can never be seperated, therefore unconstitutional under the First Amendment. It is also a subversive organization by it's nature and should be banned. Angry

IP Logged

jpatrickham
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 11/16/10 at 14:51:47
Print Post  
Quote:
Islam is a Theocracy, a Government/Religion combination, so intertwined it can never be seperated, therefore unconstitutional under the First Amendment. It is also a subversive organization by it's nature and should be banned. Angry

Yes, but only so far as the Nazi Party is outlawed. To me, there isn't much difference!

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #29 - 11/17/10 at 10:38:00
Print Post  
Something came to mynd concerning Muslims and Islam.

Was wondering, cause I never actually seen this mentioned before...but...
are there any Muslim 'atheists'?  And if so, do they simply partkake in terrorist acts for reasons other than the usual idiotic 'jihad' religious reasons given to justify their cowardly murderous acts?

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Can We Ban Islam?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias