Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Judge Islam on What it is and Not What it is Not
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Judge Islam on What it is and Not What it is Not (Read 2,540 times)
PeterSuciu
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Judge Islam on What it is and Not What it is Not
10/09/10 at 10:44:46
Print Post  
Remember when Obama said, "we should judge Islam on what it is and not what it is not?" I did a LOT of research as I wrote a book, America's Road to Fascism: From the Progressives to the Era of Hope and Change.

I noted somethings that Obama didn't mention:

1) Islam's downfall isn't the result of colonialism and Imperialism from Europe. Islam, under the Ottoman's, who were in fact the successors of the Seljuk Turks, ruled from 1299 to 1922. That makes an Islam power the LONGEST lasting imperial power in the world (longer than Portugal). Under this Islam empire cities were conquered and subjects massacred, including those in Constantinople.

2) Speaking of Constantinople, Obama claimed Islam saved learning in Europe's Dark Ages. Great myth, but totally untrue. Islam didn't come unto the scene until the 7th century but yet Rome fell in the 5th century. So who "saved" Western culture for those years? One, the Christian Church and two, the Eastern Roman Empire in Constantinople.

Likewise under the Christians cities such as Alexandria were the most modern in the world, but today it is a dirty city where the cars and buildings look in need of repair.

Yes, we should judge Islam on what it is. I have a whole chapter devoted to this in my book. I hope to write MUCH more on this subject.

Author of America's Road to Fascism: From the Progressives to the Era of Hope and Change&&FirearmsTruth: Exposing the Media Bais Against the Second Amendment

IP Logged

Spirit
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Judge Islam on What it is and Not What it is Not
Reply #1 - 10/10/10 at 09:16:29
Print Post  
Hard to argue that Islam saved learning, considering that Mohammad was illiterate.

I don't have opinions, I have convictions.
IP Logged

Dont spread my wealth
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 10/21/10 at 09:12:02
Print Post  
Bravo PeterSuciu,

We ask our readers all the time to tell us why Islam thrives while its followers suffer.

In what arena does an Islamic country lead? How do they better their own people or humanity? They offer the world nothing except the oil beneath them. As a culture and civilization they have failed.

IP Logged

PeterSuciu
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 10/24/10 at 11:08:06
Print Post  
Another example is architecture. Almost every mosque tries to emulate the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.

The problem is that the Hagia Sophia was built as a Christian Orthodox Basilica. Thus there is no originality in Islam architecture for their most holy buildings.

There is also the lie that the Christian Crusaders saw the Islamic architecture for castles and fortresses in the Holy Lands and brought these back to Western Europe.

Another lie, the fortresses were mostly originally of Roman and Eastern Roman (Byzantine) construction. Thus again, the Muslims did a good job destroying, not building.

Author of America's Road to Fascism: From the Progressives to the Era of Hope and Change&&FirearmsTruth: Exposing the Media Bais Against the Second Amendment

IP Logged

Martina
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/08/10 at 08:37:34
Print Post  
I got into a discussion/debate on SociallyUncensored.com with a muslim who was there to promote Islam by posting Islamic propaganda whitewashing Islam and  seeking to recruit converts. I took her to task over and over and over, and she did her best to obscure, whitewash, and minimize the behavior of muslims all over the world with regard to honor killings, terrorism, sharia, and the behavior of muslims in Europe and the UK. She (if in fact she was female, which I have doubts about) got angry with me and used nasty language telling me to get the f* off the forum several times.

I felt I did a pretty good job of debating "her" posting verses from the Qu'ran that she could not answer to, such as "If anyone changes his religion, kill him." She tried over and over to make it a matter of "interpretation" and "translation" but the meanings were clear and I cited her own clerics and scholars supporting them.

I got some there to listen and do their homework, but the majority were lefty-poohs defending Islam and making me out a racist for criticizing Islam. I never knew Islam was a race.

Why the Left so persistently defends this barbaric religion is really quite lost on me. If Islam succeeds in taking over their countries it will eat them for breakfast, and the proof of that is globally obvious.

IP Logged

wasteland wanderer
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 11/09/10 at 16:26:02
Print Post  
yes let's judge it for being a religion of hate, nothing more, nothing less

in 267 years, D.C will be known as the Capital wasteland, but isn't it a wasteland already?&&&&&&&&where i hang out when i'm not here&&&&where i post my game reviews, and show my face Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Judge Islam on What it is and Not What it is Not

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias