Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Halal: Another Invasive Tentacle of Islam
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Halal: Another Invasive Tentacle of Islam (Read 2,883 times)
Lyveva
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Halal: Another Invasive Tentacle of Islam
10/10/10 at 02:16:03
Print Post  
Hundreds of companies are already halal compliant under the auspices of the Islamic Society of North America, a Wahhabi-funded racket that is said to have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.ifanca.org/products/search_halal/

http://www.isna.net/Services/pages/ISNA-Halal-Certification.aspx

One concern is that manufacturers and companies pay (halal) certification boards. Who gets the money? Where do the funds go? Is it possible that some of it is finds it's way into the hands of jihadist groups?

Halal: Another Invasive Tentacle of Islam

In case you’re not familiar with the word halal, you need to know that it refers to food and other products, like cosmetics, personal care and clothing items that are produced or prepared in accordance with Islamic law.

Dealing specifically with food, halal-certified foods must be prepared following numerous, strict Islamic rules, many of them having to do with hygiene and cleanliness, but then you get into where halal standards require that animals be slaughtered by a Muslim and in the name of Allah.  According to one halal website, the following are forbidden,

“Swine/pork and its by-products

Animals improperly slaughtered or dead before slaughtering

Animals killed in the name of anyone other than ALLAH…

Alcohol and intoxicants

Carnivorous animals, birds of prey and land animals without external ears

Blood and blood by-products

Foods contaminated with any of the above products”

From the same website comes this regulation on the slaughtering of food animals,

“Slaughtering must be performed manually by [a] Muslim of sound mind, mature and he fully understands the fundamentals and conditions related to slaughtering.”

It is plain to see from those points that halal standards are incompatible with western civilization.  We eat pork and we drink alcohol.  There are some aspects of halal that we can all agree on like cleanliness–who wants to eat food prepared in a dirty environment?  But, halal goes much further than just cleanliness.  Halal cleanliness means that the utensils and equipment used in food preparation must not touch or even be near anything considered “unclean”

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2010/10/halal-another-invasive-tentacle-of-islam/

Britain goes halal... but no-one tells the public: How famous institutions serve ritually slaughtered meat with no warning

A Mail on Sunday investigation - which will alarm anyone concerned about animal cruelty - has revealed that schools, hospitals, pubs and famous sporting venues such as Ascot and Twickenham are controversially serving up meat slaughtered in accordance with strict Islamic law to unwitting members of the public.

All the beef, chicken and lamb sold to fans at Wembley has secretly been prepared in accordance with sharia law, while Cheltenham College, which boasts of its ‘strong Christian ethos’, is one of several top public schools which also serves halal chicken to pupils without informing them.

Sharia law expressly forbids knocking the animal out with a bolt gun, as is usual in British slaughter­houses. Instead, it must be sentient when its throat is cut, and the blood allowed to drip from the carcass while a religious phrase in praise of Allah is recited.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313303/Britain-goes-halal---tells-publi...

IP Logged

oldgirl
Ex Member

Re: Halal: Another Invasive Tentacle of Islam
Reply #1 - 10/10/10 at 08:35:25
Print Post  
We must mention that we also offer Kosher foods.

IP Logged

oldcoastie
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/11/10 at 10:47:13
Print Post  
Quote:
“Slaughtering must be performed manually by [a] Muslim of sound mind, mature and he fully understands the fundamentals and conditions related to slaughtering.”

No prob! They get all the experience they need when they slaughter people with whom they disagree!

Our door is always open to muzzies to feast on our roadkill (killed in the name of God, as in "God! I'm gonna hit that damned pig!") hog sausage (made with natural casings), blood pudding, and pork rind snacks, all served up with as much beer and hard stuff as a person wants.

Strangely, no one's showed up yet.

IP Logged

SUBVET
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/11/10 at 15:03:17
Print Post  
Quote:
We must mention that we also offer Kosher foods.
Grin I shoot most of my food, is that Kosher?

IP Logged

oldgirl
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/11/10 at 15:12:10
Print Post  
Quote:
Grin I shoot most of my food, is that Kosher?

I have no foggy idea. Deer are cloven hoof, rabbits not so much?
If its eatable, that's good enough for me.

IP Logged

SUBVET
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/11/10 at 17:10:17
Print Post  
Quote:
I have no foggy idea. Deer are cloven hoof, rabbits not so much?
If its eatable, that's good enough for me.
I figure that anything wrapped in skin is OK.   Embarrassed(Except groundhogs, , and racoons)  I've tried all three and they taste pretty bad.

I guess anyone who is trying to observe some sort of religious diet, especially halal,  wouldn't do too well around me.  Wink

I know a bunch of good old boys that would laugh at someone who suggests that they slaughter and cut meat per halal.  That laughter would end abruptly if they found out they were serious.

IP Logged

oldgirl
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 10/11/10 at 17:30:10
Print Post  
Quote:
I figure that anything wrapped in skin is OK.   Embarrassed(Except groundhogs, , and racoons)  I've tried all three and they taste pretty bad.

I guess anyone who is trying to observe some sort of religious diet, especially halal,  wouldn't do too well around me.  Wink

I know a bunch of good old boys that would laugh at someone who suggests that they slaughter and cut meat per halal.  That laughter would end abruptly if they found out they were serious.

On the other hand, whatever floats their boats.
Now, thinking back a few months, wasn't it Somalis working in the meat packing industries?
If they start short changing me on pork chops, that's another story altogether.
Really though, if you look at Kosher food prep, the Jewish guys covering their beards so not to have hair in the food, or washing veggies extra careful to avoid bugs in your food, it makes a lot of sense, and appeals to my sense of cleanliness.
This is important to me.  Cleanliness, supply and cost of the product.
That's probably why I rather go to the neighborhood butcher than a grocery store. 

IP Logged

Lyveva
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 10/12/10 at 04:43:44
Print Post  
Halal Britain: Schools & institutions Secretly Serving Up Ritually Slaughtered Meat

Currently in Europe and particularly in the U.K. halal is being served up in grocery stores, restaurants, schools and hospitals without the knowledge of non Muslims.

My guess is that if a non Muslim is given a choice, he will choose not to eat the meat of an animal that has been ritually slaughtered by a butcher who faces the black stone at Mecca, chanting Bismillah Allah-hu-Akbar as he slits the animal’s throat. All the more troubled will they be if they are Christians.

Most would be repulsed at the cruelty inflicted on the unstunned animals that go to their death in such a brutal manner.

This halal-gate currently stirring in the U. K. is shocking.

“Hidden Halal” Meat is flooding Britain
http://undhimmi.com/2010/09/26/hidden-halal-meat-is-flooding-britain/

McDonald's has admitted selling halal chicken without telling its customers.

http://europenews.dk/en/node/36333

Top supermarkets secretly sell halal: Sainsbury's, Tesco, Waitrose, and M&S don't tell us meat is ritually slaughtered

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315278/Top-supermarkets-secretly-sell-h...

How can this secrecy against the public be so widespread and why? And is this a warning of what is coming to America? Or is it already here?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Halal: Another Invasive Tentacle of Islam

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias