Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › American Militias
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) American Militias (Read 10,045 times)
Steaker
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: American Militias
Reply #20 - 03/16/11 at 23:54:35
Print Post  
At my house, we love Teddy.  It is very sad; what his terrible nephew did to the family name.  We have no less than 10 books on the real Roosevelt. My wife has read them all. I have read half of them.

I want a new President like TR. Yet we are facing such difficult times before the next election.  A depression that would be blamed on Conservatives and the Freedoms we Cherish.

I'm not looking for a fight. But as many believe; The fight may come to us. The center of this country may have to stand against an attack.

Hungry people, a out of control Government wanting to expand it's power and control, a sick Culture looking to Blame Conservatives and people who live by Faith and Reason.

Teddy Rex didn't fight in South America because he wanted their land. He saw those problems coming home to America. It was about Justice. He certainly would have defended the New York Harbor if needed against all enemies foriegn and domestic.

I value your work. My wife certainly will love your website.

I stand against "Peak Gov". And I see the Big Lie of the "Shortage Agenda" being used against those who Love Freedom.
« Last Edit: 03/17/11 at 09:36:07 by Steaker »  

IP Logged

RJK
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 03/18/11 at 08:54:43
Print Post  
The country is still filled with people that love it. What I do not know is if there is enough time to save this country. The only battle surely lost is the one never fought. So lack of time is not a valid argument for not trying. What I know is that there are still enough people left that remember that capitalism put a man on the moon and communism did not take a man to the moon. Many people do not realize the incentive factor difference between capitalism and communism. Teddy did and he also lectured about it. Government handouts and entitlements are like an acid eating away at civic initiative.

We are probably the last generation that can save this country. Because if we continue on this road another 20 or 30 years there will not be enough people left that remembers working for what they earn without a helping hand from the government.

I quit watching TV the night Obama was elected and I believe I have been rewarded. Because as crazy as this might seem, I believe I found a way to give us a chance to save the country. I can not save the country, but I truly believe Teddy can. I believe he left us everything we need in his history books. I believe it was no accident that he insured that everything was well documented. His visionary warnings and his suggestions for what we need to do to prosper are perfectly clear. Plus his accomplishments in life prove he was right on target and in most cases we have traveled down the road he warns us not to take.

We only need to get people to hear his messages and he can lead us. If you read as much about him as I have over the last 20 years you come to understand that he was lead by heroes from the history books that he read. It makes perfect sense that he knew that he could talk to us through history books. His greatest gift is not in the past, as great as his accomplishments were, his greatest gift can start now by saving this country. He  offers a way to bring us back from this looming disaster. I see it as plain as day. I also can not see any other practical way out of the downward spiral that we have been in for a long time.  Anyone that loves this country and that reads these books will be inspired to take the types of actions he deems necessary.

Example: You say you want a new President like TR. That is not possible today but it is possible tomorrow. Because if people start holding TR up as the ideal that we want, then people will start emulating him and we will start to get politicians of his stamp. TR says politicians are a reflection of the voters. The main problem we have today is not the politicians it is the voters and we must change them. Seems impossible I know but not if enough of us join this web site. People will take notice and it will grow geometrically because of TR's infectious love for this country. This web site is designed to show that the people love TR and there are plenty of ways for the people to turn that into meaningful action through the web site structure.

Some may be skeptical and think I am doing it for any number of wrong reasons. As they did to TR during his life. TR calls them arm chair cridicts. But here is my answer to any of those so that this is a none issue. I work plus help manage a small business with my wife. I exercise and feel great but I have a damaged heart and I could check out any time. By pass surgery is not an option. I am not rich but I do not need anything more in my life than I have. The only thing I am looking for is not to have my generation be responsible for letting this country die. This web site is my legacy if it fails I know that I did my part and I can rest knowing that.

I have tried to explain what I have discovered in my 25 Book Descriptions. I need to find people to help with the web site. It is set up like a University to carry on into the future so that if we manage to make it grow that we will never forget Theodore Roosevelt’s messages again. It is all in average peoples hands now, you can not get any

IP Logged

RJK
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 03/18/11 at 09:07:00
Print Post  
The last paragraph was cut off because I had too much to say but if you made it through my last reply here are the few sentences that were cut off.

I have tried to explain what I have discovered in my 25 Book Descriptions. I need to find people to help with the web site. It is set up like a University to carry on into the future so that if we manage to make it grow that we will never forget Theodore Roosevelt’s messages again.

It is all in average peoples hands now, you can not get any more average then me, and the solution rest in the hands of average American Patriots. Can we get the public to read it? I believe we can!!! It is too important not to try. I took 6 months off work without pay and invested over $10,000 so far because if TR was willing to do what he did for me and my generation, I owe him more than I will ever be able to re-pay. His sister explains it best in the closing chapter of her book. His son in his book Average Americans (which I will be adding to the library when I complete formatting it) tells of his ultimate sacrifice. He was willing to give us something more precious than his own life after a life of service to us. Six members of his immediate family were in the first landing force to enter World War One. I can think of nothing else that needs to be said. But I hope that I have offered hope with a course for action that has a definite possibility of working. I hope to find American Patriots to join the fight for America with Theodore Roosevelt once again leading the fearless glorious charge against tremendous odds.

IP Logged

RJK
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 03/22/11 at 21:13:44
Print Post  
Here is an example of how people reacted to the words of TR

“A great change had come over the American people.  Thanks largely to him, men did not do in 1908 the things they had done in 1901.  Roosevelt had set the nation thinking.  He had awakened the social conscience.  Because of him the nation had nobler ideals, a deeper respect for law, a keener sense of the responsibilities of power.  Through his influence, the tone of public life had been noticeably raised.  In the Federal service, corruption, intrigue, and inefficiency had everywhere given place to a new devotion to the public good.  Men working under him felt that they were not his inferiors so much as coworkers with him in a great cause, standing with him on the same level of purpose and service.  He asked and took their advice "with that singular amiability and open-mindedness," as Hay recorded in his diary, "which form so striking a contrast with the general idea of his brusque and arbitrary character. "”

IP Logged

Steaker
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 03/23/11 at 12:22:57
Print Post  
Having someone around quoting TR or those who wrote of him is really cool.

If we had others who made it their lifes work to quote and teach of Lincoln, Jefferson, etc.  The country would have a greater understanding of our own history.

As Reagan said:  It is something special to be an American

Americans lead the world in Freedom, and all teaching and concepts of Liberty

It is a joy to read what you post brother

IP Logged

RJK
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 03/23/11 at 23:48:54
Print Post  
Theodore Roosevelt had this quality that inspired people to join with him to undertake causes that they would not think of stepping forward to do until they saw him blazing the trail. He raised a regiment of Rough Riders and 200,000 wanted to serve under him in World War One. That is only the warrior side of him. It was just as striking when it came to people volunteering to fight the trust and corruption or just living a little more honestly. He put at least one Senator behind bars but nothing he did was done alone. His stance are pardons will make a good post one day.

He earned the respect and devotion of those that heard his words and saw that he never ask anyone to do anything that he did not do himself. He still has that ability. His words and deeds did not die. They are only dead if people read history like a story.

If I can get people to read or listen to the audio books TR can surely raise an army because this nation is facing the greatest peril that it has ever faced. And he is the man for the job. He was lead in his day by his heroes from the pages of history. He did not write stories he wrote history. He knew we could use what he wrote.

I will be adding a new feature to my web site shortly. What does TR say about…… All of my books are searchable. The word “history” may be the most used word in all the books it appears 1058 time. I also like the “If Ever” search, which proves he was a visionary. Stand by I will try give you a few clips now and then. I hope others will use my search feature and post a few of their favorite paragraphs also.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › American Militias

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias