Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned (Read 37,026 times)
Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
06/17/11 at 08:37:38
Print Post  
Islam should not be protected under the 1st Amendment simply because Islam is not a religion. I (and many others) claim Islam is not a religion. Of course we claim that. How naive could anybody be, to be so snookered/hoodwinked/conned that they would believe that Islam is a religion ? The idea of Islam being a religion is the world's biggest and longest-running con job.

Don't you know that the only reason Islam ever became a "religion" was to shield the founders from the severe criticism they know they would get as soon as they let loose with this insane abomination, on the populations of the 7th century ?

How do you expect people would react when you tell them > "Uh folks, I have an announcement to make. We have a new system setting up which we would like you to join with us in. It's called Islam. It is going to involve massive genocide on 3 continents, severe misogyny (including wife beating), kidnapping, slavery, pedophilia, animal cruelty, torture, and mutilation. It's gonna be fun ! Are you with us ?"

So, instead of that nutty scenario, to shield themselves, they needed something to force the people into accepting them and joining them. They found it > GOD. Something no one wants to go up against. So, with that, + killing all the ones who opposed them (270 million people over 1400 years), these uncivilized, barbaric, savages rampaged all over Asia Minor, southern Europe, and north Africa for over 100 years, conquering, all the while calling themselves a religion. Nonsense.    Roll Eyes

2. Islam, a supremacist political ideology, should be banned by virtue of its violation of Article 6 section 2 of the Constitution (the Supremacy Clause). In a nutshell, the 1st Amendment allows people to practice a religion. This, however is only within the confines that the "religion" does not supersede the Constitution, placing itself above all else. Problem with Islam is, it does just that. Shouldn't be any problem (legally) with banning Islam, as long as enough politicians can get their heads out of their you-know-whats to do it.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
Reply #1 - 06/17/11 at 15:30:06
Print Post  
I agree 119%.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Cherokee
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 06/25/11 at 09:58:12
Print Post  
Scanner, you hit that nail on the head and Drove it home! I totally agree with you.

30 years AWS member and D1.1 certified, NRA member, USC member. Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts Supporter. Antique tractor enthusiast and large bore pistol affectionado~&&&&Our Constitutional Anthem of, We the People, should be Twisted Sister's "Our Voice Will Be Heard"&&&&"Being true to yourself involves having some people dislike you. I will not sacrifice being true to myself for the friendship of others. I am who I am and I won't change to satisfy the opinions of anyone." Me~&&

IP Logged

GringoBob
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old Retired Guy

Reply #3 - 06/25/11 at 16:12:36
Print Post  
Islam is a monotheistic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God .....

Theocracy is a political unit or system of government operated by a deity or group thought to be divinely guided .....

An Islamic state is a state that has adopted Islam, specifically Sharia, as its foundations for political institutions, or laws, exclusively, and has implemented the Islamic ruling system khilafah, therefore a theocracy .....

Sharia is the official basis for state laws in the following countries: Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Oman and Iran .....

The "religious/political" fight for control will determine if;  Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Ethiopia join with this group as "Islamic States .....

that, folks, IS the battle Israel is fighting on all fronts ...

Henceforth, we should all refer to Islam as a "theocracy" rather than a "religion", because that is what is true .....

next 2 cents worth here - http://www.next2cents.com/24June11.php

&&&&Check Out our Websites     -     Stop Agenda 21     -     Next 2 Cents     -      Vote in 12     -     Repeal 17th&&&&
IP Logged

Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 06/25/11 at 19:28:26
Print Post  
GringoBob wrote on 06/25/11 at 16:12:36:
Islam is a monotheistic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God .....

Theocracy is a political unit or system of government operated by a deity or group thought to be divinely guided .....

An Islamic state is a state that has adopted Islam, specifically Sharia, as its foundations for political institutions, or laws, exclusively, and has implemented the Islamic ruling system khilafah, therefore a theocracy .....

Sharia is the official basis for state laws in the following countries: Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Oman and Iran .....

The "religious/political" fight for control will determine if; Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Ethiopia join with this group as "Islamic States .....

that, folks, IS the battle Israel is fighting on all fronts ...

Henceforth, we should all refer to Islam as a "theocracy" rather than a "religion", because that is what is true .....

next 2 cents worth here - http://www.next2cents.com/24June11.php

Just because Vic Biorseth (at next 2 cents) calls Islam a religion, doesn't mean it is. Lots of people claim Islam is not a religion, but rather a 1400 year old scam job, which serves as a way to force Muslims to accept it.

One interesting source is the Center for Security Policy, who, in their book Shariah: the Threat to America, mention Islam as "masquerading as a religion". Here's some more who question Islam's standing as a religion.

http://blogs.ssrc.org/tif/2010/07/28/islam-not-a-religion/

http://www.articlesbase.com/news-and-society-articles/islam-is-not-a-religion-is...

http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2008/03/16/islam-is-not-a-religion-nor-is-it-a-c...

http://www.halfsigma.com/2011/01/islam-not-a-religion.html

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/27211

IP Logged

GringoBob
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old Retired Guy

Reply #5 - 06/26/11 at 07:39:46
Print Post  
good morning Scanner -

Robert Spencer at Jihad Watch is writing a new book and his research "indicates" there was no mention of Islam or Allah or the Qu'ran in writings at the time of Mohammad's invasion of Medina or Mecca -

One therory is that followers of Mohammad "invented" the religious aspects of Islam as a means of pulling the faithful together in a common direction (as other religions had alread
proven) and another theroy is that Mohammad was a fictional character in the charade 150 years after the fact ?

Anyone claiming Islam is not a religion is entitled to that opinion but will have no factual basis to support or defend their position , because Islam is, in fact, the second largest religion on the planet with 1.5 Billion subscribers -

Vic Biorseth is NOT with next2cents and I suggest you read through his guest opine again as his eluding to the Society of Americans for National Existencesm solution is one that has a true possibility of success and frank Gaffney at Center for Security Policy agrees with this approach as far as I know ...

http://www.next2cents.com/24June11.php

&&&&Check Out our Websites     -     Stop Agenda 21     -     Next 2 Cents     -      Vote in 12     -     Repeal 17th&&&&
IP Logged

Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 06/27/11 at 22:31:08
Print Post  
GringoBob wrote on 06/26/11 at 07:39:46:
good morning Scanner -

Robert Spencer at Jihad Watch is writing a new book and his research "indicates" there was no mention of Islam or Allah or the Qu'ran in writings at the time of Mohammad's invasion of Medina or Mecca -

One therory is that followers of Mohammad "invented" the religious aspects of Islam as a means of pulling the faithful together in a common direction (as other religions had alread
proven) and another theroy is that Mohammad was a fictional character in the charade 150 years after the fact ?

Anyone claiming Islam is not a religion is entitled to that opinion but will have no factual basis to support or defend their position , because Islam is, in fact, the second largest religion on the planet with 1.5 Billion subscribers -

Vic Biorseth is NOT with next2cents and I suggest you read through his guest opine again as his eluding to the Society of Americans for National Existencesm solution is one that has a true possibility of success and frank Gaffney at Center for Security Policy agrees with this approach as far as I know ...

http://www.next2cents.com/24June11.php

There may be 1.5 Billion people in the world calling themselves Muslim, but how many of them follow the Koran, and thereby truly are Muslims ?  I would say 5% at most, unless we have 1.5 Billion genocidal mass murderers running around.

Also, what factual information establishes that Islam is the second largest "religion" on the planet, or that it is a religion at all. ?
Just because it has over a billion people calling themselves Muslims (many of them forced to do that), doesn't mean it is a religion.  It is a political ideology, and nothing more.

IP Logged

GringoBob
CF Vice Presidents Club

Old Retired Guy

Reply #7 - 06/28/11 at 07:22:44
Print Post  
@Scanner - all I can suggest is that you do some more research if there is still a question regarding whether Islam is a religion .

again, start with the article linked above and the do sme web searches with an open mind - we can not defeat Islam with our opinins, we much paint them into the corner with facts and legal precedence and we must do this as quickly as possible

the people I debate with simply will not accept "Bob thinks or Scanner said" as a valid basis to change their position on Islam
and the Courts of this land will nt be moved by such argument

IP Logged

Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 07/01/11 at 18:15:42
Print Post  
GringoBob wrote on 06/28/11 at 07:22:44:
@Scanner - all I can suggest is that you do some more research if there is still a question regarding whether Islam is a religion .

again, start with the article linked above and the do sme web searches with an open mind - we can not defeat Islam with our opinins, we much paint them into the corner with facts and legal precedence and we must do this as quickly as possible

the people I debate with simply will not accept "Bob thinks or Scanner said" as a valid basis to change their position on Islam
and the Courts of this land will nt be moved by such argument

I've done a lot of research on Islam and Islamization (AKA Stealth Jihad)  I've read all these books (and one DVD) + thousands of their footnoted reports.

1. They Must Be Stopped   by Brigitte Gabriel.

2. Stealth Jihad   by Robert Spencer.

3. Infiltration   by Paul Sperry.

4. Muslim Mafia   by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry.

5. Shariah: the Threat to America   by the Center for Security Policy (an all-star cast of US homeland security experts)

6. The Third Jihad  by Dr. Zuddhi Jasser

I can identify all these people and things related to Islamization, and over the past year when questioning people in other forums, I have found none who quizzed on this list could even identify 5%.  Most were zero.

Names associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, Abdullah Azzam, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton

Too many words for the message (max - 4000 characters) - see next message.

IP Logged

Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 07/01/11 at 18:17:34
Print Post  
Things associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Hijra, jizyah, Istanbul, Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa mosque, Napoleon Bonaparte, treaty of Al-Hudaybiyah, Oslo Accords, the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, 2006 Pentagon report : "Motivations of Muslim Suicide Bombers" ), "The Project", the Muslim Brotherhood, the Ikhwan, Taqiyya, Da'wa, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Holy Land Foundation trials - 2007 & 2008, Khalil Gibran Academy, US Treasury Dept. (Office of Foreign Asset Control), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim American Society (MSA), United States Counterinsurgency Manual FM 3-24, US Justice Dept. report - 2004, US Justice Dept. report - 2007, abeds, North American Islamic Trust, Islamic Council for North America, United Association for Studies and Research, Muslim American Youth Association, the Hamas Charter, Islamic Academy of Florida, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, American Youth Academy, New Horizons Schools, DawaNet-to link to serve: Home with sections entitled "How to Make America an Islamic Nation" and Da'wa in Public Schools, Excelsior Elementary School, Thomas Moore Law Center, Islamic Saudi Academy, "The Islam Project" by the Council on Islamic Education, the Arab World History Notebook, "Across the Centuries", California Academy of Sciences, "World Cultures : A Global Mosaic", American Textbook Council, "Islam and the Textbooks", Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC), Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood's Boy Scout program (MIB), Americans Against Hate, CAIR Watch, the Young Muslims, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Jamaat-e-Islami, Young Muslim Sisters (YMS), Middle East Media Research Institute, US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), Freedom House, Institute for Gulf Affairs, Palestinian Media Watch, "Contemporary Problems", "History of the Arabs and the World in the 20th Century", Reading and Text Part II, Association of Independent Schools, ISA accreditation, Center for Religious Freedom, Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami, Islamic Party of Liberation, Al-Aksa TV of Hamas, Hudson institute, Popular Resistance Committee, "Schmoozing With Terrorists", US House of Representitives, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, "Eurabia, the Euro-Arab Axis", European Union, the Arab League,"Foreign Affairs" - "Europe's Angry Muslims", Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Sharee Council of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Immigration and National Security Program at the Nixon Center, Sukuk, Sharia compliant banks, Saxony-Anhalt, piggy banks in England, foot washing basins (Kansas City Airport & University of Michigan), "Britain's Daily Mail" - "Multiculturalsim Drives Young Muslims to Shun British Values", Nationa Intelligence Council, www.islamonline.net, "Valeurs Actuelles", the triple border region, UN Security Council, House Homeland Security Committee subcommittee on investigations report : "A Line In the Sand: Confronting the Threat At the Southwest Border", OTMs, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Muslims of the Americas, the FBI, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, "TD Monthly", halal chicken, ACLU, the Date Frappuccino, Open Society Foundation, Whiting Foundation, hijab, Transportation & Safety Admin. (TSA), "New Media Journal" report - "In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Jamaat ul-Fuqra mosque (Brooklyn, NY), Koran: 4:34, honor killings, the Alec file, Jamiyyat Ul-Islam, It's the Ideology Stupid,Tad-ru-bu-hu-nna, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, UN Children's Fund, the Population Council - 2003 survey, m'uta, Haratines, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe, "Escape From Slavery", Toronto Sun online - "Slavery Lives in the Sudan", Middle East Forum - "The Problem with Slavery", Saudi Arabia Senior Council of Clerics, Human Rights Watch, Middle East Forum, Copts, Baha'i sect of Islam, "Islam : From Toleration to Terror", Hizb ut-Tahrir, Jyllands-Posten, "The Sum of All Fears", University of South Florida, Palistinian Islamic Jihad, "Future Jihad", Mosque Census Project, Eid al-Adha, Shahada,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias