Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned (Read 37,344 times)
Picker
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
Reply #110 - 08/10/12 at 22:30:17
Print Post  
Trip wrote on 08/10/12 at 21:29:37:
Well, the Congress and the Court have "interpreted" the  meaning of "regulate" in the Interstate Commerce Clause to involve applying regulations, rather than its intention of "making regular" and not imbalanced that interstate trade, so as to prohibit cause for animosity and even warfare between the states.  

And first they 'interpreted" an authority to regulate the ferry fares in between states, and then the cargo aboard the ferries, and then the wages of those involved with the ferries and cargo transit.

And now we have them telling us that lack of participation in interstate commerce (health care), which has been prohibited from involving interstate price competition, is now somehow engaging in interstate commerce, and they have taken over ownership of our own bodies.

I'm sure you see cause for my concern.

Yes, I share it.  Justices are human, and ill conceived decisions are reversible.  Whether or not corrections can be made before the damage becomes fatal to our system, only time will tell.  The jewel that the Founders gave us is not a guarantee, but they did their best.  The rest is up to us.

IP Logged

Trip
CF Full Member

facta non verba

Reply #111 - 08/10/12 at 22:39:33
Print Post  
Picker wrote on 08/10/12 at 22:30:17:
Yes, I share it.  Justices are human, and ill conceived decisions are reversible.  Whether or not corrections can be made before the damage becomes fatal to our system, only time will tell.  The jewel that the Founders gave us is not a guarantee, but they did their best.  The rest is up to us.

The problem is not the huamn fallibility of the Justices, but rather their outright and deliberate malfeasance in disregard of their oath to uphold the constitution. This is what we saw recently with Roberts leading the pack of court revolutionaries validating the bloodless coup that is currently ongoing in our government.

The Constitution itself is not flawed, but American's understanding of it is, or they would not have tolerated this most recent malfeasance, or its predecessor, the Wong Kim Ark  decision which created the invasion of illegals eager to receive their ill-gotten government rewards, all while overburdening our infrastructure and government eschews its obligation to the borders and a responsible immigration policy.

Now we're made to pay for these politicians seeking to cement their position, at the cost of our freedoms and society.

IP Logged

Picker
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #112 - 08/11/12 at 16:47:49
Print Post  
Trip wrote on 08/10/12 at 22:39:33:
The problem is not the huamn fallibility of the Justices, but rather their outright and deliberate malfeasance in disregard of their oath to uphold the constitution. This is what we saw recently with Roberts leading the pack of court revolutionaries validating the bloodless coup that is currently ongoing in our government.

The Constitution itself is not flawed, but American's understanding of it is, or they would not have tolerated this most recent malfeasance, or its predecessor, the Wong Kim Ark  decision which created the invasion of illegals eager to receive their ill-gotten government rewards, all while overburdening our infrastructure and government eschews its obligation to the borders and a responsible immigration policy.

Now we're made to pay for these politicians seeking to cement their position, at the cost of our freedoms and society.

As much as I might disagree with the political bent of a Justice, I do not believe that they descend to "outright and deliberate malfeasance".  They may be flawed in their interpretation of the Constitution, but they are people of great learning and integrity.

You seem to speak in the language of the Occupiers rather than that of the Tea Partiers when you assign vicious intent to the actions of those with whom you disagree.  

IP Logged

Trip
CF Full Member

facta non verba

Reply #113 - 08/13/12 at 11:29:37
Print Post  
Picker wrote on 08/11/12 at 16:47:49:
As much as I might disagree with the political bent of a Justice, I do not believe that they descend to "outright and deliberate malfeasance".  They may be flawed in their interpretation of the Constitution, but they are people of great learning and integrity.

You seem to speak in the language of the Occupiers rather than that of the Tea Partiers when you assign vicious intent to the actions of those with whom you disagree.  

First i disagree that the court does not deal in "justice" but rather the rule of law. This should preclude such justices as Kagan and Sotomayor from every being nominated to the Court, given their open support for "social justice". However they and other evidences stand  is beacons of how extremely that court is politicized and corrupted.  

The decision regarding the Affordable Care Act is so extremely outside the power of Court, and the tenets of the Constitution, that it allows Congress to fundamentally change the relationship of the between the citizens of the government, doing so by a means not supported by Article V of the Constitituion itself, and nullifying a full 70% of the bill of rights.

The corruption of the Court and deliberate malfeasance is nothing new.   My "favorite' case to exhibit this is Wong Kim Ark, which gave us by it deliberate malfeasance not only anchor babies,  but the government abrograting its obligation over citizenship, and creating an overburdening of our infrastructure and society as a whole with an unchecked immigration.

Horace Gray stands as an excellent example of meticulous support for his decisions in precedent and history. However I can walk you through that decision, citation by citation, and show how Gray's references are inaccurate and his phrasings meticulously structured to imply falsehoods. Gray even overturned his own decision and supported rationale in Elk v Wilkins, and yet offered no argument to do so.

Even in a broader perspective, the only thing the Court was faced with in Wong Kim Ark was whether or not the Congress could preclude entry into the country of Chinese in the Chinese Exclusion Acts.  The Congress obviously has the legitimate authority to legislate immigration and naturalization and to rule otherwise the Court would be violating the Constitution and the separation of powers.  so Gray was left with distorting the clear intent of the 14th Amendment a full 30 years after its enactment, when that amendment was never intended to create any new  form of citizen by mere birth on U.S. Soil - anchor babies.  

What Horace Gray did was falsely legitimize the qualification to hold office of the man who appointed him, Chester Arthur, and thereby assure his own legacy.

To my mind, Ark is the worst case of judicial malfeasance and legislation from the bench.. until we came to this recent decision of ObamaCare.

For Roberts to claim that it is not his job to protect people from their bad political decisions, he is denying what is singular purpose of the Constitution, and thereby the Court itself, only to enact the fundamental change of this country by illegitimate means, enabling unsupported ends.  This is not a matter of mere "interpretation" of the Constitution, but rather a flagrant, continuous disregard for it.

Many Americans believe the Court said it's constitutional, so it must be so. Even conservative media pundits no longer refer to O-Care as unconstitutional, and thus we submit to an unconstitutional and illegitimate government, having giving up our most fundamental rights by presumed ascent.

"When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered. "

Dorothy Thompson

These are dark times for this country (IMO)
« Last Edit: 08/13/12 at 18:18:57 by Trip »  

IP Logged

Hilander
CF Newbies 3

Conservative's Forum

Reply #114 - 08/14/12 at 13:20:31
Print Post  
Picker wrote on 08/10/12 at 22:30:17:

Getting back to the OP subject, and away from the picidellos of the current court:

moHAMmedism (often referred to as Islam or muslim) is not a religion because;
moHAMmed was a murdering, child raping drunkard that used his writing as an excuse for his bad acts.
And the adherants have not moved beyond that point.

Plainly, Islam is pure bigotry by a doctrine of violence. This cannot be denied....and cannot be found in Christianity (or for that matter any other religion).

I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents-J. Madison
IP Logged

Picker
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #115 - 08/15/12 at 09:44:39
Print Post  
Hilander wrote on 08/14/12 at 13:20:31:
Getting back to the OP subject, and away from the picidellos of the current court:

moHAMmedism (often referred to as Islam or muslim) is not a religion because;
moHAMmed was a murdering, child raping drunkard that used his writing as an excuse for his bad acts.
And the adherants have not moved beyond that point.

Plainly, Islam is pure bigotry by a doctrine of violence. This cannot be denied....and cannot be found in Christianity (or for that matter any other religion).

I apologize for inadvertently hijacking the thread.

IP Logged

Hilander
CF Newbies 3

Conservative's Forum

Reply #116 - 08/16/12 at 13:57:35
Print Post  
As a noob here, I probably should not have been snippy with the first line I posted.

My interest in the attempt to insinuate sharia into this nation is a moral, legal, societal, and constitutional, so my comment was over-the-top.

It struck me that the discussion was getting a bit far afield and the MOD in me pounced. Wink

I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents-J. Madison
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias