Conservative's Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Sep 22nd, 2014, 6:17pm

Home Help Search Login Register
Conservative's Forum « Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned »

Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned (Read 18036 times)
the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Sparta, Wisconsin
Re: Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
Reply #20 - Jul 02nd, 2011, 5:30pm

GringoBob wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:51pm:
Mecca ? - I thought you meant 38° 53' 52.29''N x 77° 2' 11.84'' W

I'm afraid the coordinates you listed are for Northwest Park, Maryland. I listed the coordinates for the only remaining piece of a garden that was dedicated to the old gods of the Middle East and represented the most evil of the old gods. It is also the the one that Mad Mo the ranting psychopathic pedophile designated as what the muzzie should pray to and revere five times a day. And that is why muzzie is a satan worshipper and must be erradicated.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

Offending liberals is my life's work. And I take pride in a job well done.

This is my back-up. What's your's?
  IP Logged
GringoBob
CF Presidents Club

Old Retired Guy

Costa Rica
Reply #21 - Jul 2nd, 2011, 5:52pm

my bad Mort - I should not have relied on my lying eyes  Shocked

Check Out our Websites - Stop Agenda 21 - Next 2 Cents - Vote in 12 - Repeal 17th

WWW web4408   IP Logged
GringoBob
CF Presidents Club

Old Retired Guy

Costa Rica
Reply #22 - Jul 2nd, 2011, 6:32pm

here's the other one - wonder why the difference ?

any GPS gurus here ?

Check Out our Websites - Stop Agenda 21 - Next 2 Cents - Vote in 12 - Repeal 17th

WWW web4408   IP Logged
PinkieGuy
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Aug 7th, 2011, 9:17am

Because it is a religion.
All religions and ideologies have their extremists, and all religions and ideologies have been victimized.
Not all Muslim folks are bad and not all Christians are wonderful (or bad.) People are people, and they have their faulty reasoning and violent tendencies. That's not a reason to say that the basis of their ideas are invalid; the extreme violent groups and the individuals who take part in them are the problem.

Besides, religion will always cause conflict and violence; it's very important to people, and as unfortunate and irrational as it is, people never enjoy having their dearest and most closely held world views challenged or attacked.

IP Logged
GringoBob
CF Presidents Club

Old Retired Guy

Costa Rica
Reply #24 - Aug 7th, 2011, 10:05am

@pink - I can only go by what these folks say themselves as I am not a muslim and have no intention of becomming one -

Sheikh Kabbani, a Muslim leader during the Clinton Administration, testified back in 1999 and 2000 before the State Department that he thought over 80 percent of the mosques in this country are controlled by radical Imams

In 1999, Kabbani came into conflict with various Muslim groups including the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) who has publically admitted Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas ties,  the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) an unindicted co-conspirator" in Hamas funding case, and the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) who has publically admitted ties with Hamas; after he stated that 80 percent of mosques are being run by "extremist ideologies".

Muslim organizations harshly responded, stating that Kabbani's remarks "could have a profoundly negative impact on ordinary American Muslims". Kabbani plunged into further controversy when he accused Muslims who advise the United States about Islam as being "extremists themselves"- In effect, Mr. Kabbani is telling government officials that the majority of American Muslims pose a danger to our society.

gBob : NOTE - the Muslim organizations did NOT say his statement was false, they said "Muslim organizations harshly responded, stating that Kabbani's remarks "could have a profoundly negative impact on ordinary American Muslims"

so, like we should not say rapists and murderers are bad because we might cast rapist and murderers in a bad light ?

WWW web4408   IP Logged
Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk is Cheep

Reply #25 - Aug 7th, 2011, 10:34am

PinkieGuy wrote on Aug 7th, 2011, 9:17am:
Because it is a religion.
All religions and ideologies have their extremists, and all religions and ideologies have been victimized.
Not all Muslim folks are bad and not all Christians are wonderful (or bad.) People are people, and they have their faulty reasoning and violent tendencies. That's not a reason to say that the basis of their ideas are invalid; the extreme violent groups and the individuals who take part in them are the problem.

Besides, religion will always cause conflict and violence; it's very important to people, and as unfortunate and irrational as it is, people never enjoy having their dearest and most closely held world views challenged or attacked.

Many do not accept Islam as a religion.  It is accepted as an ideology,
and to compare modern day Christianity with Islam is absurd.

Christians don't plot to fly airplanes into buildings.  Roll Eyes

If You're Here To Teach....Then You've Much To Learn.
  IP Logged
Bene Gesserit
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - Aug 8th, 2011, 9:19am

Islam is a religion, and a political platform and the entire system of criminal and civil law.  Saying that it is only a religion is nonsense.

Violating the precepts of islam is not only a violation of religious law, but criminal law, civil law and treason as well.  Because these ideologies are seamlessly integrated Islam is incompatibe with western civilizations.  Honest muslims will tell you that.  They will also tell you that islam does not intend to coexist but to dominate.

Judging from the inroads islam has made in this country forcing ever expaning sharia compliant areas, it probably will dominate.

IP Logged
thisdudeabides
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Aug 17th, 2011, 11:51pm

All religions should be protected under religious law. Okay, granted their are some pretty dumb religions like scientology and islam. That being said, I don't have an issue with mosques being watched by F.B.I. agents and I think sharia law has no place in American courts.

IP Logged
GringoBob
CF Presidents Club

Old Retired Guy

Costa Rica
Reply #28 - Aug 18th, 2011, 8:22am

theocracy

1622, "sacerdotal government under divine inspiration" (as that of Israel before the rise of kings), from Gk. theokratia  "the rule of God" (Josephus), from theos  "god" (see Thea) + kratos  "a rule, regime, strength" (see -cracy). Meaning "priestly or religious body wielding political and civil power" is recorded from 1825.

An Islamic state is a state that has adopted Islam, specifically Sharia, as its foundations for political institutions, or laws, exclusively, and has implemented the Islamic ruling system khilafah, therefore a theocracy .....

Sharia is the official basis for state laws in the following countries: Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Oman and Iran .....

The "religious/political" fight for control will determine if;  Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Ethiopia join with this group as "Islamic States .....

that, folks, IS the battle Israel is fighting on all fronts ...

Henceforth, we should all refer to Islam as a "theocracy" rather than a "religion", because that is what is true .....

WWW web4408   IP Logged
Picker
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - Oct 26th, 2011, 2:43pm

It has been suggested that our personal opinions are not the most effective way of solving the Islam problem.  However, if the definition of religion were to be raised to a constitutional level, we could rest a little easier.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print

Conservative Blog Advertising

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Opinion Editorials

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Sarah Palin TV
Mark Levin Show
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media
Rasmussen Reports
News Busters
Right Bias
Newt Gingrich
Chicks on the Right
FrontPage Magazine
Tea Party Patriots
Phyllis Schlafly Report
Conservative News
Drudge Report
TruthUSA
Michelle Malkin
RightWingStuff.com
Right Wing News
Accuracy in Academia
The American Thinker
Hotair
Powerline Blog
Conservative News Source
Conservative Activist

Conservative Blogs
Proudvet's Blog
Political Polls
Conservative's Blog
Twitter CF
Conservatives Directory Add Your Site
Conservative Blog Advertising
Forum Rules, User Agreement and Privacy Policy
Registering Information and Forum Rules

Conservative's Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.