Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned (Read 33,369 times)
Old Tired And Heavily Armed
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned
Reply #70 - 04/10/12 at 09:53:32
Print Post  
Well...Islam may be a religion and it may not be but one thing is certain:  Muslims and Christians have been killing each other since Islam first appeared and we will not have peace until one side wins and kills off every last man, woman, child, and household pet on the other side.

Being Christian, I'm hoping that we win.

As for outlawing it, we just need to eliminate it from the face of the earth and re write history so it appears that it never existed.

I would however like to retain the Burka, as I think American women would benefit from being forced to wear them.  It would remove the pressure of applying makeup each day and also having to worry about their ever-widening buttocks.  I think it's why they are so politically hostile.

Can I say that here?

Men control 98% of the worlds wealth.  Women control 100% of the Men.  The balance of power seems somehow skewed so don't blame Barak, it's Michelle's fault.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #71 - 04/10/12 at 12:30:25
Print Post  
As an' Atheist, I would like see muzzieism eliminated, once an' for all. Of course , considering that their cult wants to KILL ME should not have anything to do with it. Or should it?

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

MayFlower
CF Presidents Club

Living The Dream

Reply #72 - 04/10/12 at 18:53:10
Print Post  

mooooslim is not a religion, it's a cult.

IP Logged

MP
Ex Member

Reply #73 - 04/15/12 at 20:06:43
Print Post  
"Isn't it good to judge all religions based on the glory or doom it brings." -Michael Medved          What do you think? Agree? Smiley

IP Logged

Picker
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #74 - 04/29/12 at 06:57:59
Print Post  
Shooterman wrote on 01/29/12 at 19:18:56:
Even if true as to what you say, it ain't gonna fly. Any such legislation unless in the form of an amendment to the Constitution, would be thrown out.

Good call.  I notice that it is being suggested that the term, 'natural born', in the Constitution, be defined in order to make good immigration policy.  Since many of us believe that religion should also be defined, perhaps an amendment should be considered.

IP Logged

Shooterman
CF Presidents Club

Dum spiro pugno

Reply #75 - 04/29/12 at 08:31:39
Print Post  
Picker wrote on 04/29/12 at 06:57:59:
Good call.  I notice that it is being suggested that the term, 'natural born', in the Constitution, be defined in order to make good immigration policy.  Since many of us believe that religion should also be defined, perhaps an amendment should be considered.

Careful what you wish for, Pick. That would open a huge can of worms that could be very detrimental to any and all faiths.

Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."R. CARTER PITTMAN&&Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.DRAFT JAN MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

IP Logged

gabriel
Ex Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #76 - 04/29/12 at 12:34:18
Print Post  
Old Tired And Heavily Armed wrote on 04/10/12 at 09:53:32:
Well...Islam may be a religion and it may not be but one thing is certain:  Muslims and Christians have been killing each other since Islam first appeared and we will not have peace until one side wins and kills off every last man, woman, child, and household pet on the other side.

Being Christian, I'm hoping that we win.

As for outlawing it, we just need to eliminate it from the face of the earth and re write history so it appears that it never existed.

I would however like to retain the Burka, as I think American women would benefit from being forced to wear them.  It would remove the pressure of applying makeup each day and also having to worry about their ever-widening buttocks.  I think it's why they are so politically hostile.

Can I say that here?

Islam is, of course a religion, but it's whole lot more of an all encompassing political/cultural world view than we as Christians and Jews accept.  But the real problem with Isam is WHAT KIND of religion it is.  It's a religion that mandates it's followers to carry on jihad until the entire world converts to Islam, or submits to humiliatign and degrading dhimmi status, or is killed.  Jihad is not optional for Muslims, it's manditory.  There is no tolerance for other religions in Islam.

Islam has been at war with the entire rest of the world for 1,400 years, and will be until the world submits, or Islam is destroyed.  I vote for the latter result.

"I have one great fear in my heart, that one day when they have turned to loving, they will find we are turned to hating."

IP Logged

Picker
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #77 - 04/29/12 at 15:59:58
Print Post  
Shooterman wrote on 04/29/12 at 08:31:39:
Careful what you wish for, Pick. That would open a huge can of worms that could be very detrimental to any and all faiths.

I believe that 'faiths' are not necessarily religions, and that is the question which might be settled.  I am open to any proof that the Founders believed that Wickam, just as an example, would qualify as a religion.  They also would probably be disappointed to find that  their effort to divorce religion from government is resulting in abrigement of free speech.

IP Logged

truth_seeker
CF Newbies 5

Conservative's Forum

Reply #78 - 05/05/12 at 15:50:57
Print Post  
MayFlower wrote on 04/10/12 at 18:53:10:
mooooslim is not a religion, it's a cult.

Most "cults" are not for the purpose of killing me, taking over my country, diminishing my freedoms, as islam is.

So I prefer a stronger negative definition, than "cult" which is widely misused, and not particularly negative.

IP Logged

MayFlower
CF Presidents Club

Living The Dream

Reply #79 - 05/05/12 at 22:14:12
Print Post  
truth_seeker wrote on 05/05/12 at 15:50:57:
Most "cults" are not for the purpose of killing me, taking over my country, diminishing my freedoms, as islam is.

So I prefer a stronger negative definition, than "cult" which is widely misused, and not particularly negative.

sure kid, sure.  now go give teacher a shiny apple and  sit in the corner, you MAY just learn something.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Islam Is Not a Religion & Should Be Banned

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias