Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Policeman sues over orders to attend Islamic prayer City accused of being 'complicit' in Muslim
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Policeman sues over orders to attend Islamic prayer City accused of being 'complicit' in Muslim (Read 2,219 times)
Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Policeman sues over orders to attend Islamic prayer City accused of being 'complicit' in Muslim
06/18/11 at 09:56:53
Print Post  
Here's the story of one of the worst outrages of the year.  Can you believe the audacity levels pushy Muslims are climbing to now ?
Pheeeeeeeeeeewww !!!!!! (high-pitched whistle)    Angry     Shocked

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=278589

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Re: Policeman sues over orders to attend Islamic prayer City accused of being 'complicit' in Muslim
Reply #1 - 06/18/11 at 10:05:25
Print Post  
   I think this was covered already but thanks for the post.

IP Logged

Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Policeman sues over orders to attend Islamic prayer City accused of being 'complicit' in Muslim
Reply #2 - 06/18/11 at 11:09:03
Print Post  
  I didn't know if you  had.  I just received it as an email alert form Act for America.  I did notice that the WND article was from March.
Well, maybe we can think of it as a reminder, since the issue is ongoing with a lawsuit.  I'd be interested to see how that turns out.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #3 - 06/18/11 at 11:26:03
Print Post  
   I'd like to see the results too!! Keep us posted if you can find any follow up for this story..

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 06/20/11 at 03:04:15
Print Post  
i didn't see what the big deal was. Seemed to me like it would help the police. It is usually better to know as much as you can about something. They said attending a prayer meeting, not participating in a prayer meeting. I thought cops were supposed to meet and talk with the public, especially the ones that could be under investigation.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 06/20/11 at 06:09:46
Print Post  
Did you click the link in the opening post, and read the story in its entirety ?  And are you aware of how Muslims in America conduct Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization) ?

IP Logged

Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 06/20/11 at 06:15:45
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 06/18/11 at 11:26:03:
  I'd like to see the results too!! Keep us posted if you can find any follow up for this story..

UPDATE

On June 17, Act for America sent out this email alert :

Police Captain Suspended Without Pay

He refused to attend proselytizing event at Muslim Brotherhood-connected Islamic center

Sign our petition calling for his reinstatement!

Dear Friend,

Tulsa Police Captain Paul Fields was recently suspended for two weeks without pay because, according to the WorldNetDaily story below (highlights added), he refused to attend a “Law Enforcement Appreciation Day” event at the Islamic Society of Tulsa—an event that was nothing more than Islamic proselytizing.

As you read the story below, we’re sure you’ll feel as outraged as we are by this assault on Captain Fields’ rights!

Please read and sign our petition calling for his reinstatement, and then forward it to everyone you know. Let’s expose to America the unconstitutional and politically correct actions of Captain Fields’ superiors!

At the appropriate time we will hand deliver the petition to the Tulsa police department. If the response to the petition is strong enough, we’ll hold a rally and news conference in front of police headquarters to put the heat on them. So please sign the petition today!

If the Tulsa police department’s leadership can get away with this, what’s next? Requiring all government officials to attend Friday services at a local mosque?

http://tool.donation-net.net/public/ACT4A/signup/enter.cfm?dn=1097&source=2018&i...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Policeman sues over orders to attend Islamic prayer City accused of being 'complicit' in Muslim

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias