Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › One question for other Conservatives,
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic One question for other Conservatives, (Read 2,616 times)
Cherokee
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

One question for other Conservatives,
06/23/11 at 08:45:26
Print Post  
I'm wondering how we will get together if there is an attack on our Country. It seems to me, we need a system of some sort to lock our arms together to prevent the current regime of attacking us from all fronts. My neighbor is retired military, I applaud him and all those others who served, he believes the military will go against the regime if the regime attack us. But doesn't the regime pay them? So, who will the current military be loyal to? I hope it will be loyal to the American people and ignore the money and the pressure of our current regime.

I'm expecting O'fool to try an act of desperation at the end of his term. I just have a gut feeling about this jerk. BTW, I respect the office of President, but not the boy sometimes. I Truly Miss Reagan and he Got My Vote!

30 years AWS member and D1.1 certified, NRA member, USC member. Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts Supporter. Antique tractor enthusiast and large bore pistol affectionado~&&&&Our Constitutional Anthem of, We the People, should be Twisted Sister's "Our Voice Will Be Heard"&&&&"Being true to yourself involves having some people dislike you. I will not sacrifice being true to myself for the friendship of others. I am who I am and I won't change to satisfy the opinions of anyone." Me~&&

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Re: One question for other Conservatives,
Reply #1 - 06/23/11 at 10:03:13
Print Post  
Cherokee welcome to the CF forum.  Hope you take the time to go over to the NCO club and introduce yourself in the Introduction thread at the top of the page.  We also serve coffee and breakfast thanks to Wayne.  If you get tired of thinking and want games, chits, and giggles please join us.
In answer to your question:  Our boys are with us.  Of course many are being shipped out to parts unknown.  I have faith in the Military, they took an oath to Uphold and defend the Constitution, and that oath is with you for the rest of your life.  My Hub, a Nam Vet, still holds true to his oath.
We are forming in our little town.  Wink

IP Logged

Scanner
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 06/24/11 at 19:38:16
Print Post  
Cherokee wrote on 06/23/11 at 08:45:26:
I'm wondering how we will get together if there is an attack on our Country. It seems to me, we need a system of some sort to lock our arms together to prevent the current regime of attacking us from all fronts. My neighbor is retired military, I applaud him and all those others who served, he believes the military will go against the regime if the regime attack us. But doesn't the regime pay them? So, who will the current military be loyal to? I hope it will be loyal to the American people and ignore the money and the pressure of our current regime.

I'm expecting O'fool to try an act of desperation at the end of his term. I just have a gut feeling about this jerk. BTW, I respect the office of President, but not the boy sometimes. I Truly Miss Reagan and he Got My Vote!

What are you talking about ?  I served 5 years in the military (US Army & Army National Guard) and have 2 honorable discharges.  I can't even imagine the Obama administration attacking us.  That sounds crazy.  I think our worst fear from Obama and his people are the actions they DON'T take when they should (like on immigration, terrorism, Islamization, affirmative action, the death penalty, etc.)

IP Logged

Cherokee
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 06/24/11 at 22:08:43
Print Post  
Scanner wrote on 06/24/11 at 19:38:16:
What are you talking about ?  I served 5 years in the military (US Army & Army National Guard) and have 2 honorable discharges.  I can't even imagine the Obama administration attacking us.  That sounds crazy.  I think our worst fear from Obama and his people are the actions they DON'T take when they should (like on immigration, terrorism, Islamization, affirmative action, the death penalty, etc.)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service and Anyone else on here. I do want Obama to take the bull by the horns, but he ain't cowboy enough to get the job done. That's what I was referring to. I would like to see more action on his part in those areas instead of kissing tails in Muslim countries. He seems to be divided on America and the muslim "faith", I cannot tolerate that at all. Either one or the other, never both. I just can't see him as being tough enough to get away from George Soros' money and "power".  There are many things that shock me about Obama, and so far his awe factor is in the toilet as far as I'm concerned. I wish McCain/Palin could have pulled it off, but I think the next one will be a landslide/ slam dunk for even Mickey Mouse.

30 years AWS member and D1.1 certified, NRA member, USC member. Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts Supporter. Antique tractor enthusiast and large bore pistol affectionado~&&&&Our Constitutional Anthem of, We the People, should be Twisted Sister's "Our Voice Will Be Heard"&&&&"Being true to yourself involves having some people dislike you. I will not sacrifice being true to myself for the friendship of others. I am who I am and I won't change to satisfy the opinions of anyone." Me~&&

IP Logged

Cherokee
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 06/24/11 at 22:23:38
Print Post  
I do believe he is going to go after American citizens. Anyone who stands in his way is his enemy as I see it. I can't stand the jerk myself, he's so dad gum smug. I'd like to smack his smirk off his face sometimes. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but this guy... there's just something about him, he's too power hungry. He seems like the type to go through the back door and change the laws to allow himself to "rule" instead of going through the next election. "The ends justify the means", kind of 60's hippy thing. I'm no spring chicken and I see how my 11 yr old son's history book is written. I lived it and his book his pure garbage, full of lies- I confronted his school, they're "looking" into it. Roll Eyes 
I don't trust Obama at all with anything, especially not even his pen. Don't know how many molecules he has, but I hate Every single one of them. A thousand wonders he hasn't been, (you fill it in),...  well, jogging on the White House lawn Grin

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #5 - 07/04/11 at 01:16:02
Print Post  
Cherokee, I think we all share your concern.  If the O'ster sees he isn't going to win this next election and have 4 more years in office------God only knows what he may try to pull.  It's the stroke of his pen that scare the hell out'a me.
I'm praying like I've never prayed before for this Nation.  In the mean time, watch ever move he makes.  He will not go softly into the sunset. This is one time I *want* to be proven wrong.

IP Logged

SFCUSA
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 07/17/11 at 09:47:26
Print Post  
Cherokee, you should check out a site called "Oathkeepers.org".  You will be pleasantly surprised at the number of members there.  BTW, CJ, I hope you remember me from years past.  It's good to see a familiar face (!) on here.

IP Logged

Bene Gesserit
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 08/04/11 at 10:20:15
Print Post  
I'd feel a lot more confident that this politburo would not launch an attack on the American people IF they weren't conducting a propaganda campaign to justify just such an action.

The Tea Party is mentally ill, delusional, like the Norway Killer, the GOP are terrorists.

At some point, this rhetoric has to come to a conclusion.  Either they take it to the next level or start being the party of futile hysteria.  IF they really believe what they are saying, when will the arrests start?  When will the Tea Party Congressmen be removed from office and sent for therapy.  After all, if they are REALLY that dangerous, they shouldn't be in office. 

The dictator has signed a bill dealing with domestic terrorism without disclosing the details.  I don't know whether or not this regime is going to take that kind of monstrous step.  There's just no place else for them to go.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › One question for other Conservatives,

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias