Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Constitutional reform Amendments
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Constitutional reform Amendments (Read 670 times)
CSArock
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Constitutional reform Amendments
12/08/11 at 02:02:35
Print Post  

The Constitution is a celebrated document by conservatives. I celebrate the bill of rights, especially the 10th amendment and seperation of powers. I also like other amendments, and the powers in ARTicle section 8 are a good limited list of things a government should do to help protect it's people. I don't celebrate the rest of the Document, and I love the Anti - Federalist papers of 1788. I side with the ant- feds of 87-88 that the defects of the constitution have been used to hurt the people. This system is easily corrupted and does not produce Statesman that want to follow the seperation of powers. THe paper declarations of the bill of rights will not save us anymore.Reform Amendments must be made to give the people more power and make reforms to government that are not in place.
     I'll talk about a few things at a time. First I hope that everyone agrees that an amendment making each bill proposed by congress only 5 pages long or so. Another reform that I think is necessary is that the Judiciary should not serve for life. They should be selected by States and only serve a few 2 or 3 terms. Giving 5 unelected people power to determine major policy over 310 million is insanity. I'll quit for now. I will keep repeating that the final arbiter of power in this country should be a majority of the States either by popular vote or State legislatures.
Thanks!!
JAck

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Constitutional reform Amendments

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias