Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Reform amendments  Foreign Aide and wars
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Reform amendments  Foreign Aide and wars (Read 1,544 times)
CSArock
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reform amendments  Foreign Aide and wars
01/05/12 at 03:13:09
Print Post  
I think this government and the banksters that run it have hurt this country immeasurably in recent times. The worst things they have done are open borders, perpetual wars that wars that are not fought to win, and putting the country in extreme debt. I'd say a great amendment that would help the country would be that no money can be drawn from treasury for foreign aide unless 2/3 of the States approve of it by a popular vote.
I'd also make an amendment where it would take 2/3 of the States voting by popular vote to send troops overseas, or borrow money from banks or foreign countries. THis National government is out of control and it will take the people of the States to check it.
Take care!!
JAck

IP Logged

ZakKeen
Ex Member

Re: Reform amendments  Foreign Aide and wars
Reply #1 - 01/05/12 at 12:18:16
Print Post  
I agree.  Wars should be decided by the people, and not by the Liberal executives.  The Obama Administration has flushed so much of our money through wars we shouldn't have ever been involved with.

IP Logged

CSArock
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 01/09/12 at 14:59:19
Print Post  

Yes Zakkeen, the abuse of our soldiers and foreign civilians must stop. I just didn't realize the whole situation in 2003. I was caught up in the horror of 9-11. We need to learn from Vietnam.
JAck

IP Logged

Shooterman
CF Presidents Club

Dum spiro pugno

Reply #3 - 01/11/12 at 16:52:38
Print Post  
Quote:
I agree.  Wars should be decided by the people, and not by the Liberal executives.  The Obama Administration has flushed so much of our money through wars we shouldn't have ever been involved with.

It started long before Obambam came to power.

Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."R. CARTER PITTMAN&&Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.DRAFT JAN MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

IP Logged

ZakKeen
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/14/12 at 14:00:00
Print Post  
Shooterman wrote on 01/11/12 at 16:52:38:
It started long before Obambam came to power.

Liberals have been around for a long time, my friend.  It is the atheist Liberals that start endless wars for greed and power.  People don't realize that Liberalism is the single greatest threat to world peace and democracy today.

IP Logged

Shooterman
CF Presidents Club

Dum spiro pugno

Reply #5 - 01/15/12 at 19:32:43
Print Post  
Quote:
Liberals have been around for a long time, my friend.  It is the atheist Liberals that start endless wars for greed and power.  People don't realize that Liberalism is the single greatest threat to world peace and democracy today.

Perhaps you should give your definition of a liberal. From where I'm sitting both DIMS and PUBS have been starting the wars we have been involved in, with the exception of the Revolution, the Barbary Wars, the War of 1812, and the Big War to End All Wars, Version Two. Now admittedly, the PUBS that started their wars were a long way from being actual conservatives.

Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."R. CARTER PITTMAN&&Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.DRAFT JAN MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Reform amendments  Foreign Aide and wars

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias