Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › moderators hired by fox(disques)blocking free speach????
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic moderators hired by fox(disques)blocking free speach???? (Read 1,624 times)
noslave84
CF Newbies 3

Conservative's Forum

moderators hired by fox(disques)blocking free speach????
04/23/12 at 19:07:30
Print Post  
not to savvy with computors,used to post on fox and breightbart,just relevant info to counter and provide second veiw of issues,but since disques became moderators,on both sites,they were selective as to what got posted,even as to wishing to vote a like on sensible posts that i agreed with,somehow wasent allowed/blocked from voteing,never registered???i believe liberal trolls pulled a trojan horse disquised as conservative moderators,couldnt even call the cowards out to respond to their actions,eventually cowards banned me from posting,that seems to be the game plan to run off coherent ,logical debate,eventually takeing over spewing biased propaganda,with no chance of rebuttal with truths,they cant kill free speach yet??like weddings speak now or forever hold your??

IP Logged

Shooterman
CF Presidents Club

Dum spiro pugno

Re: moderators hired by fox(disques)blocking free speach????
Reply #1 - 04/24/12 at 21:32:01
Print Post  
noslave84 wrote on 04/23/12 at 19:07:30:
not to savvy with computors,used to post on fox and breightbart,just relevant info to counter and provide second veiw of issues,but since disques became moderators,on both sites,they were selective as to what got posted,even as to wishing to vote a like on sensible posts that i agreed with,somehow wasent allowed/blocked from voteing,never registered???i believe liberal trolls pulled a trojan horse disquised as conservative moderators,couldnt even call the cowards out to respond to their actions,eventually cowards banned me from posting,that seems to be the game plan to run off coherent ,logical debate,eventually takeing over spewing biased propaganda,with no chance of rebuttal with truths,they cant kill free speach yet??like weddings speak now or forever hold your??

Whatever is this ramble about?

Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."R. CARTER PITTMAN&&Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.DRAFT JAN MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › moderators hired by fox(disques)blocking free speach????

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias