Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why is hillary the dems only hope?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Why is hillary the dems only hope? (Read 2,016 times)
DCS
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Why is hillary the dems only hope?
02/03/15 at 10:33:18
Print Post  
It just seems odd to me the hillary clinton is all they got, I also find myself wondering who her running mate is going to be.

The US liberals remind me of the same people that followed Jim Jones to Jonestown and drank the koolaid. &&

IP Logged

TrentDBU
Ex Member

Re: Why is hillary the dems only hope?
Reply #1 - 02/03/15 at 10:47:54
Print Post  
I'm not certain she is, it's just that they're not in the public eye yet as much as the Republicans are. 

You'll probably see Brian Schweitzer soon, maybe Joe Biden, but he might be too old and realize that, Andrew Cuomo is likely,  Jerry Brown will probably throw his hat in.

I wouldn't expect Elizabeth Warren to do it.  Like her or not, I think she's a person who actually believes in the process rather than a ladder climber, and I'd expect her to be one of those people who stays in Congress. 

Outside possibles might include Kirsten Gillibrand or Jim Webb.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/03/15 at 11:05:57
Print Post  
I see Webb or Warren as the only ones with any chance, slim as it may be, to wrestle the nomination from Hillary.  She still hasn't announced for a reason and I personally don't think it's because she feels she's a sure thing.  Lots going to come out about her in the coming months.  Already there's a story about her involvement in Libya, aside from the Benghazi debacle.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average voter however.  We've hashed and rehashed it a thousand times, the low info and no info voter and how issues mean zero to them.

IP Logged

TrentDBU
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/03/15 at 11:08:18
Print Post  
If I was betting, I'd say that Brian Schweitzer could knock her out.  He speaks well,  he's got that common guy thing better than Hillary does, and he's a guy.

It may sound awful, but I think the country was more ready to elect a black man than a white woman.  I think it's still going to be awhile before we elect a woman.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #4 - 02/03/15 at 14:29:46
Print Post  
It is the Clinton name. The left, the Dimocraps, the progressives, the know nothing yearn for the golden days of Slick Willy. They think the same magic will return if Pants Suit Hillary - devoid of one accomplishment - puts a Clinton back in the white house. She has the name recognition and can raise the money. Webb, from what I know about him, is liberal abrasive azz and Warren is a leftwing psychotic.
The nomination is for Pants Suit to lose.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/03/15 at 14:37:49
Print Post  
Quote:
If I was betting, I'd say that Brian Schweitzer could knock her out.  He speaks well,  he's got that common guy thing better than Hillary does, and he's a guy.

It may sound awful, but I think the country was more ready to elect a black man than a white woman.  I think it's still going to be awhile before we elect a woman.  

I don't.  Plenty of qualified and more deserving women out there than this lying sack of $%@.  If not this cycle, next one.

In fact if she runs, the G.O.P. would be wise to run a qualified woman against her.  They have nothing to lose.  If Hill survives Gowdy then she will surely run and likely win.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 02/08/15 at 09:12:35
Print Post  
Quote:
If I was betting, I'd say that Brian Schweitzer could knock her out.  He speaks well,  he's got that common guy thing better than Hillary does, and he's a guy.

It may sound awful, but I think the country was more ready to elect a black man than a white woman.  I think it's still going to be awhile before we elect a woman.  

If I was a betting man Brian Schweitzer, could not even hold Hillary's 'Jock Strap'. Wink

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/08/15 at 09:16:33
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/03/15 at 14:29:46:
It is the Clinton name. The left, the Dimocraps, the progressives, the know nothing yearn for the golden days of Slick Willy. They think the same magic will return if Pants Suit Hillary - devoid of one accomplishment - puts a Clinton back in the white house. She has the name recognition and can raise the money. Webb, from what I know about him, is liberal abrasive azz and Warren is a leftwing psychotic.
The nomination is for Pants Suit to lose.

Quote:
]It is the Clinton name.

BINGO!

Quote:
The left, the Dimocraps, the progressives, the know nothing yearn for the golden days of Slick Willy. They think the same magic will return if Pants Suit Hillary

Yep, To the reconditioned majority citizenry we have slick Willie is still popular(True story) This will only help her.

Not to mention she will break Obama's Women's vote %

Presidential elections are not midterm elections. All the dumb citizenry will come out.

IP Logged

Utahwoman
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 02/08/15 at 10:32:49
Print Post  
I unfortunatley know several Republican voters that will vote for her for no other reason then to see a female finally as president. I personally think if she runs she wins plain and simple. Just like the mass voted for a black man now it will be not a matter of credibility or what she can do but the fact that she is a she.
The GOP had better offer up a heck of  lot better then they are or she will be our next Obama.

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #9 - 02/08/15 at 10:57:04
Print Post  
I agree with Utahwoman 100%.

The other factor that the repubs seem incapable of understanding is this:  once the dems choose their candidate, they get behind him or her.  The repubs, on the other hand, splinter off into their various one-issue groups - and essentially engage in the circular firing squad mentality.  They congratulate themselves for their integrity, then they lose.

Had the repubs gotten behind Romney in 2014, we wouldn't have emperor barry in command now.  will the repubs ever figure this out?  I doubt it.

When it comes to playing the political game, the repubs are the junior varsity going against the NFL.  There is no other explanation for barry's win in 2014, given the environment at the time.

God help us.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why is hillary the dems only hope?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias