Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why is hillary the dems only hope?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Why is hillary the dems only hope? (Read 2,015 times)
andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Re: Why is hillary the dems only hope?
Reply #10 - 02/08/15 at 11:57:20
Print Post  
Bob S wrote on 02/08/15 at 10:57:04:
I agree with Utahwoman 100%.

The other factor that the repubs seem incapable of understanding is this: once the dems choose their candidate, they get behind him or her. The repubs, on the other hand, splinter off into their various one-issue groups - and essentially engage in the circular firing squad mentality. They congratulate themselves for their integrity, then they lose.

Had the repubs gotten behind Romney in 2014, we wouldn't have emperor barry in command now. will the repubs ever figure this out? I doubt it.

When it comes to playing the political game, the repubs are the junior varsity going against the NFL. There is no other explanation for barry's win in 2014, given the environment at the time.

God help us.

Because of the lower mentality and general overall ignorance of the average Dimocrap voter, the herd mentally of the minorities - the vast majority of which are totally clueless on any meaningful facts - , the Dims take orders on who to vote for much better than the GOP.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 02/08/15 at 15:18:04
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/08/15 at 11:57:20:
Because of the lower mentality and general overall ignorance of the average Dimocrap voter, the herd mentally of the minorities - the vast majority of which are totally clueless on any meaningful facts - , the Dims take orders on who to vote for much better than the GOP.

I agree with both of you.  Democrats defend each other to the death.  You SELDOM see a lone wolf out there criticizing.  If they do, it is SO watered down.  It can be admired for what it is.  Right or wrong - they either keep silent or stand behind.

The 2012 election should have gone to Romney.  The country was already TIRED of Obama and his ideas.  But, Republicans didn't stand by Romney enough.  And Romney himself didn't JUST IGNORE their garbage and carry on.

They don't learn their lesson and it's President Hillary next time.

Lily003    Shocked

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #12 - 02/08/15 at 15:25:55
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 02/08/15 at 15:18:04:
I agree with both of you. Democrats defend each other to the death. You SELDOM see a lone wolf out there criticizing. If they do, it is SO watered down. It can be admired for what it is. Right or wrong - they either keep silent or stand behind.

The 2012 election should have gone to Romney. The country was already TIRED of Obama and his ideas. But, Republicans didn't stand by Romney enough. And Romney himself didn't JUST IGNORE their garbage and carry on.

They don't learn their lesson and it's President Hillary next time.

Lily003 Shocked

Krispy Kreem has a lot to do with this. He turned el-Bama into a god and slobbered over him and did everything but get a motel room together. He made el-Bama look like some kind of hero when in fact el-Bama did little to help after Sandy. But it turned the tide for el-Bama. Krispy has a lot to atone for on that one.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

l3ol3o
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 02/08/15 at 16:10:16
Print Post  
Because the Democrats have a much bigger "establishment" problem then we do.

The Democrat "base" is much smaller and has much less power. The establishment faction of the Democrat party is about twice the size of the GOP.

The establishment always has a candidate lined up and will always rally around that candidate. They are doing it on the left with Hillary and are clearing the field. They are doing it on the right with Bush but thankfully, conservatives have enough power to challenge them.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 02/08/15 at 16:30:20
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/08/15 at 11:57:20:

No doubt here nearly 100% of the dems I know are not only low info voters but FOLLOWERS.

Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Utahwoman
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 02/08/15 at 19:54:33
Print Post  
The trouble with these two parties is similar to brands. Republicans are brand A and stick to it no matter and Democrats are brand B and stick to it no matter. Neither of the two realize the same company puts out both brand A and B.
It is up to an independent voter to go out and try other brands sadly they are out numbered by the loyal buyers of brnd A and B. Thusly one company controls all.
That my friends is why you have the 2014 elections doing nothing but the same old tired stuff.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 02/08/15 at 19:58:39
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/08/15 at 15:25:55:
Krispy Kreem has a lot to do with this. He turned el-Bama into a god and slobbered over him and did everything but get a motel room together. He made el-Bama look like some kind of hero when in fact el-Bama did little to help after Sandy. But it turned the tide for el-Bama. Krispy has a lot to atone for on that one.

I know it wasn't good.  But, I have a hard time accepting it was that important.

Lily003    Shocked

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #17 - 02/08/15 at 20:37:22
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 02/08/15 at 19:58:39:
I know it wasn't good. But, I have a hard time accepting it was that important.

Lily003 Shocked

It is the impression of some of the political pundits that charge Krispy with giving stature to someone that had none and made him out to be much more than he is. That is not my opinion, but that of political handicappers.

IP Logged

Ronny Magnus
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 02/08/15 at 20:51:33
Print Post  
He won't win but Evan Bayh could run for the dem nom.

Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have. Barry Goldwater&&&&

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 02/08/15 at 20:54:44
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/08/15 at 20:37:22:
It is the impression of some of the political pundits that charge Krispy with giving stature to someone that had none and made him out to be much more than he is. That is not my opinion, but that of political handicappers.

That was visual, and people will think what they think after seeing it.

How about the "women in binders," "47% of people not paying taxes" stuff.  He just didn't laugh it off, explain it, or defend it properly. 

There was NOTHING WRONG in keeping resumes of women for work, and she should have DEFENDED the 47% remark till it was understood, as he was CORRECT.

The next candidate will have to have the strongest spine EVER.

Lily003    Huh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why is hillary the dems only hope?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias