Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Vaccinations and the measles outbreak
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Vaccinations and the measles outbreak (Read 3,822 times)
Subvet
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Vaccinations and the measles outbreak
Reply #40 - 02/09/15 at 03:33:42
Print Post  
I think it's kind of funny that the group of people most likely to have brought the measles here (illegal aliens) happen to be the only group of people the Federal government is responsible for and now the liberals want the federal government to take action.

In all other cases, the states have the prerogative to pass laws pertaining vaccination. 

I know that when I took my kids to enroll them in school (in several different states) we had to provide their inoculation record before they were admitted.  When did that change and perhaps more importantly, why did it change?

Did it change to accommodate enrolling kids that have no records of any kind so that the tax payers can give them free lunches? Maybe it changed because folks who are scared of vaccinations didn't want to home school or get together and form a school of their own.  I don't know.

What I do know is that I don't have the right to tell another man how to medically treat his kid.  I do have the right however, to prevent his kid from coming into contact with mine and if that contact is unavoidable, protecting my kids from whatever cooties the other kids are carrying.

I think we need to use this vaccination issue as a teachable moment and point to federal government's complete failure and how that failure results in the left calling for more of it.

IP Logged

Spirit
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #41 - 02/09/15 at 04:55:34
Print Post  
Seems bizarre that people don't want to take advantage of life-saving scientific developments.  Seems even more bizarre that a president can force the entire country to buy health insurance whether they need it or want it or can afford or not, but doesn't care whether or not kids get vaccinated.

I don't have opinions, I have convictions.
IP Logged

Moaneeca
Senior CF Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #42 - 02/09/15 at 14:07:26
Print Post  
Might be too hard to keep trace of let alone enforce?

"2013: CDC recommended 49 doses of 14 vaccines between day of birth and age six and 69 doses of 16 vaccines between day of birth and age 18. In 1983, the CDC directed doctors to give a child no more than 4 vaccines (DPT, polio) simultaneously."

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #43 - 02/09/15 at 17:11:06
Print Post  
Big Steve wrote on 02/08/15 at 23:13:15:
Herpes Zoster, which we mostly all have in our bodies, only grows on inflamed nerves especially between the ribs although sometimes other places.  The key thing is to keep your joints moveable and pliable to minimize the infection getting a start. Smiley

Your telling us to exercise???  How does one exercise the ribs?  Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Vaccinations and the measles outbreak

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias