Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › NBC Anchor Brian Williams tells a boo boo
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) NBC Anchor Brian Williams tells a boo boo (Read 3,838 times)
cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Re: NBC Anchor Brian Williams tells a boo boo
Reply #20 - 02/05/15 at 22:50:13
Print Post  
Spirit wrote on 02/05/15 at 21:51:04:
Easy fix.  Put Williams in a helicopter.  Shoot it down.

Now that's an idea I can get behind.  No one that I know of would forget if they did or didn't get shot down.  Misspoke my butt!!

IP Logged

Big Steve
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 02/05/15 at 23:04:17
Print Post  
Spirit wrote on 02/05/15 at 21:51:04:
Easy fix.  Put Williams in a helicopter.  Shoot it down.

Yeah, and he would likely burn to death, kind of like the Jordan pilot. Cool

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 02/06/15 at 12:42:17
Print Post  
On the Kelly file, Feb 5, they showed a sequence of interviews how the story got larger.  It started off with him in another copter "in the area" and every couple of years he added something to the story until he was in the copter that got shot down.  It was really strange how he kept changing the story.  What was even stranger was that Megan Kelly was understanding how a story like that could be altered in the mind.  That was really off beat for her.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #23 - 02/06/15 at 13:05:35
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 02/06/15 at 12:42:17:
On the Kelly file, Feb 5, they showed a sequence of interviews how the story got larger.  It started off with him in another copter "in the area" and every couple of years he added something to the story until he was in the copter that got shot down.  It was really strange how he kept changing the story.  What was even stranger was that Megan Kelly was understanding how a story like that could be altered in the mind.  That was really off beat for her.

I'm willing to cut him some slack but how do you confuse getting hit by an RPG?  I damned well wouldn't.  Now more is coming out about his lies relating to Katrina.  He should resign and show some self-respect.

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #24 - 02/06/15 at 13:11:19
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm willing to cut him some slack but how do you confuse getting hit by an RPG?  I damned well wouldn't.  Now more is coming out about his lies relating to Katrina.  He should resign and show some self-respect.

Absolutely! Getting hit with an RPG (copter he was riding in) would be a highlight of his journalistic career.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #25 - 02/06/15 at 13:47:49
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 02/06/15 at 13:11:19:
Absolutely! Getting hit with an RPG (copter he was riding in) would be a highlight of his journalistic career.

Especially after he ended up spending 4 days in a sandstorm or whatever it is that he claimed happened afterwards.  The guy is turning out to be a habitual liar aside from looking like a doofus.

Now I never watch NBC but I watched the opening of his broadcast last night to see if he was actually on.  He was there and not a word about it.  (At least not in the 6 minutes of my life that I wasted watching him.)

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #26 - 02/06/15 at 13:54:35
Print Post  
His job is safe. Being a liar AND a libtard are connected and taken as normal in the leftist MSM. Now if an conservative commentator were to tell a lie like this, all hell would break loose.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #27 - 02/06/15 at 13:58:06
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/06/15 at 13:54:35:
His job is safe. Being a liar AND a libtard are connected and taken as normal in the leftist MSM. Now if an conservative commentator were to tell a lie like this, all hell would break loose.

Him and Dan "Kenneth" Rather are butt buddies now.  Grin  Both are lying assholes.  Wink

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 02/06/15 at 14:01:22
Print Post  
Quote:
Him and Dan "Kenneth" Rather are butt buddies now.  Grin  Both are lying assholes.  Wink

Actually Kenneth never admitted that he lied. He is still sticking to the lies he told about Bush.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 02/06/15 at 14:03:16
Print Post  
So, what's the big deal? The so-called mainstream media news readers lie all the time about everything.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › NBC Anchor Brian Williams tells a boo boo

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias