Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama (Read 1,463 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama
02/05/15 at 02:34:30
Print Post  
Quote:
IRS Commissioner John Koskinen confirmed Tuesday that illegal immigrants granted amnesty from deportation under President Obama’s new policies would be able to get extra refunds from the IRS for money they earned while working illegally, as long as they filed returns during those years.

Illegal immigrants who are granted the amnesty will be given official Social Security numbers, which means they can go back and amend up to three years of previous tax forms to claim the Earned Income Tax Credit, potentially claiming billions of dollars in additional payments they were ineligible for before the amnesty.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/3/irs-offers-extra-tax-refunds-to-i...

You cant make this stuff up....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

byram
Ex Member

Re: IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama
Reply #1 - 02/05/15 at 09:01:09
Print Post  
Only in America! Chances of this happening in Mexico, slim to none. The illegals would be in prison!

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #2 - 02/05/15 at 11:00:14
Print Post  
Quote:
Only in America! Chances of this happening in Mexico, slim to none. The illegals would be in prison!

An American can not get a job in mexico with very spherical permission. And the cornucopia of benefits is non existent in the third world rat hole. Mexico is dumping their surplus, unwanted and unskilled population on America, and the result will be that the peons will drag this country down, not build it up. T

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Cruella
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/05/15 at 13:49:41
Print Post  
Isn't Obama worried that this will encourage even more illegals into the country?

Oh wait..........

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency"

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/05/15 at 22:16:55
Print Post  
extra refunds from the IRS for money they earned while working illegally, as long as they filed returns during those years.

Just lies. How does anyone file taxes when they have "NO"  SS# and not in the system?

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/05/15 at 22:31:41
Print Post  
If they worked illegally, they did not have social security numbers so there were no 1099's made and no tax returns filed.  Is the government going to let them "Estimate" their income for the three previous years?   If not, they can't file returns.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #6 - 02/05/15 at 22:48:24
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 02/05/15 at 22:31:41:
If they worked illegally, they did not have social security numbers so there were no 1099's made and no tax returns filed.  Is the government going to let them "Estimate" their income for the three previous years?   If not, they can't file returns.

I think you have to change the *can't* with shouldn't.  Of course this is under Obama's watch and anything goes.  Angry

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/06/15 at 06:27:36
Print Post  

Watch the repubs just stand by and let it happen. 

These are the repubs that so many got excited about in 2014

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 02/06/15 at 07:49:04
Print Post  
1goofball wrote on 02/05/15 at 22:16:55:
extra refunds from the IRS for money they earned while working illegally, as long as they filed returns during those years.

Just lies. How does anyone file taxes when they have "NO"  SS# and not in the system?

I think I remember reading that they will be given one when they file. Undecided

Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 02/06/15 at 08:54:57
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 02/06/15 at 07:49:04:
I think I remember reading that they will be given one when they file. Undecided

Even if they are given a Social Security number, how would they know how much they made.  There was no 1099 filed by the employer.  They only way the illegals could file is if they were allowed to "Estimate" the amount earned.
« Last Edit: 02/06/15 at 12:14:07 by bigmck »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias