Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama (Read 1,461 times)
andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Re: IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama
Reply #10 - 02/06/15 at 09:26:06
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 02/06/15 at 08:54:57:
Even if they are give a Social Security number, how would they know how much they made.  There was no 1099 filed by the employer.  They only way the illegals could file is if they were allowed to "Estimate" the amount earned.

This is just one more Dimocrap give away program to attract more peons and border jumpers. In fact, the whole bogus and incorrectly named "earned income tax credit" is neither earned nor a tax credit because the people that get it do not pay taxes. But the muslime el-Bama has some pretty hefty tax increases in mind for those that do pay taxes. All part of the bait for more peons, the beaner vote and income redistribution.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Utahwoman
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 02/07/15 at 01:16:57
Print Post  
Giving up citizenship and just staying and collecting all the goodies starting to sound real good. It is getting way too hard to be a citizen and having to work and pay for everyone elses freebies. Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

L
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 02/07/15 at 11:04:06
Print Post  
Utahwoman wrote on 02/07/15 at 01:16:57:
Giving up citizenship and just staying and collecting all the goodies starting to sound real good. It is getting way too hard to be a citizen and having to work and pay for everyone elses freebies. Angry Angry Angry Angry

It appears that a lot of workers that lost their jobs during this fiasco have decided to do just that. 

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #13 - 02/07/15 at 11:13:36
Print Post  
This is nothing more than barry's outright purchase of future democrat votes, along with his continued proven "transformation" of the country he so clearly hates.  God help us.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #14 - 02/07/15 at 12:14:47
Print Post  
Butt, in the mean time, they *add* what you've paid into SS plan B and D, and consider it income.  I just got mine and I'm madder then a wet hen!!  They sure want the taxes from those of us that have paid in all these years!!  I could not believe my eyes when I saw this because I have never seen this happen before.  Thank Obama you Ghetto Scrum Bag!!! Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal immigrants granted amnesty by Obama

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias