Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › obama To Christians:  Get Off Your High Horse
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) obama To Christians:  Get Off Your High Horse (Read 3,627 times)
Ronny Magnus
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: obama To Christians:  Get Off Your High Horse
Reply #20 - 02/06/15 at 09:16:08
Print Post  
Jose-Jimenez wrote on 02/06/15 at 09:13:11:
Why do they always cite the "Crusades"? The Crusaders went to protect the Christian pilgrims from the horrific atrocities that the "peaceful" Muslims were inflicting. The Byzantine Empire was under full scale assault & needed help. As for Obama, do you really believe he is Christian? Supposedly spent all that time in Rev Wright's church, but was never seen there & Obama says he doesn't ever remember any of Wright's vitriolic sermons. I wish someone would come out and ask him if he believes that Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior. That would tell all, if he was evasive, using his usual double speak, you'd know he wasn't Christian.

Jeremiah Wright is not a Christian. He and Obama are two peas in a pod. He only renounced him because Wright's comments were about to derail his campaign.

Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have. — Barry Goldwater&&&&

IP Logged

Cruella
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 02/06/15 at 12:12:50
Print Post  
Jose-Jimenez wrote on 02/06/15 at 09:13:11:
As for Obama, do you really believe he is Christian? Supposedly spent all that time in Rev Wright's church, but was never seen there & Obama says he doesn't ever remember any of Wright's vitriolic sermons. I wish someone would come out and ask him if he believes that Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior. That would tell all, if he was evasive, using his usual double speak, you'd know he wasn't Christian.

I've never thought Obama was religious.  I think he used religion to further his ambitions/connections.  And the other problem about him, is you can't believe anything he says.

I'll bet someone, a Muslim, has something big on him that could  ruin him overnight. 

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency"

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 02/06/15 at 12:20:50
Print Post  
I was just reading the Wiki on Jeremiah Wright.  It said after two years in the military he had the rank of Private First Class.  I was never in the military but isn't the norm after two years, higher than that?

IP Logged

BobDiaz
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 02/06/15 at 14:30:21
Print Post  

IP Logged

Utahwoman
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 02/07/15 at 01:12:25
Print Post  
Yes we had the cursades and many other things we are not proud of. When was that ? Yes the difference dear el Presidente is that we have evolved far far from these types of evil unlike your muslime bretheren.

IP Logged

Screaming Bulldog
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 02/07/15 at 07:12:02
Print Post  
Who knew the Crusaders shot down fighter jets with RPGs, captured the ejecting pilots, poured gasoline on them, set them on fire, photographed and recorded videos of it and uploaded them to the internet?!?!?!

All this time, I thought algore invented the internet.  Maybe he only invented climate change?

History has just been rewritten again and we all must submit to relearning it.

I have seen pictures of the King of Jordan getting out of his fighter jet after completing a bombing run in Syria.

And I have seen pictures of barrack riding a bike.

If we are going to elect foreigners for President, might I suggest we elect the King of Jordan?

Roll Eyes Grin

RUFF!____________________________Chat Mod/OP for http://www.conservativesforum.com/chat.htm ; Please send me a private message if you encounter "undesirables" in our chat room. Ā Thank you.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 02/07/15 at 08:31:06
Print Post  
Obama said last week that this was NO religious war but brings in religion this week

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

Ronny Magnus
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 02/07/15 at 12:06:31
Print Post  
Obama has also spent the past 6 months or more trying to separate ISIS from Islam. Mind you that he has not even tried to say that it is a radical faction of Islam or will even entertain that weak notion.. So I ask you Mr. President, if ISIS isn't Islam and Islam isn't ISIS, then why in the hell are you bending over backwards to equivocate acts by Christians a thousand years ago, to events that happened this week by people that are in your mind no way shape or form associated with Islam?

Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have. — Barry Goldwater&&&&

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 02/07/15 at 14:28:24
Print Post  
Ronny Magnus wrote on 02/07/15 at 12:06:31:
Obama has also spent the past 6 months or more trying to separate ISIS from Islam. Mind you that he has not even tried to say that it is a radical faction of Islam or will even entertain that weak notion.. So I ask you Mr. President, if ISIS isn't Islam and Islam isn't ISIS, then why in the hell are you bending over backwards to equivocate acts by Christians a thousand years ago, to events that happened this week by people that are in your mind no way shape or form associated with Islam?

There is no RATIONAL answer.

Lily003    Huh

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #29 - 02/08/15 at 14:37:30
Print Post  

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › obama To Christians:  Get Off Your High Horse

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias