Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Please keep telling me el-Bama is not a muslime
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Please keep telling me el-Bama is not a muslime (Read 1,646 times)
andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Please keep telling me el-Bama is not a muslime
02/06/15 at 09:48:51
Print Post  

He no longer hides his hated for the Christian religions. We know he hates Jews and especially Israel, but he now has switched his open attacks to Christians. Yet the libtard Jews in this country and Christians too fail to understand what we have in the white house.

http://conservativebyte.com/2015/02/obama-national-prayer-breakfast-people-commi...

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Ronny Magnus
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Please keep telling me el-Bama is not a muslime
Reply #1 - 02/06/15 at 10:21:45
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/06/15 at 09:48:51:
He no longer hides his hated for the Christian religions. We know he hates Jews and especially Israel, but he now has switched his open attacks to Christians. Yet the libtard Jews in this country and Christians too fail to understand what we have in the white house.

http://conservativebyte.com/2015/02/obama-national-prayer-breakfast-people-commi...

You know, I said once on a board that was predominately liberal that I felt that Obama could very well announce his conversion to Islam and they called me all kinds of names, paranoid, crazy and all of that. Basically just ridiculed the crap out of me.  I actually think he was indoctrinated to Islam when he lived in Indonesia but for political expediency decided to claim Christianity as his faith but chose a form of "Christianity" that is as far from the teachings of Christ as possible. More than likely he is a Muslim but if he announced that he converted it would just be for show. Much like he changed his mind about same sex marriage, he said he "evolved". What a crock.

Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have. Barry Goldwater&&&&

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/06/15 at 10:30:30
Print Post  
His actions, inactions and words along with his upbringing says it all...he's a Muslim.  I've been saying it for years.  I've also been posting it on message boards for years and mostly people ignored it because they were afraid to take a stand.

IP Logged

L
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/06/15 at 10:33:35
Print Post  
Quote:
His actions, inactions and words along with his upbringing says it all...he's a Muslim. I've been saying it for years. I've also been posting it on message boards for years and mostly people ignored it because they were afraid to take a stand.

THERE ARE A LOT OF COWARDS IN THIS COUNTRY NOW!!

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/06/15 at 10:49:46
Print Post  
Quote:
THERE ARE A LOT OF COWARDS IN THIS COUNTRY NOW!!

They are called Congress. Wink

IP Logged

Cruella
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/06/15 at 11:56:15
Print Post  
there was a guy on FOX news this past week who has known Obama for a long time.  He was asked about Obama's beliefs.

The man answered (sorry, can't remember his name) said that he didn't think Obama was religious at all.  I never thought he was either.

Lately I've been leaning towards Obama being blackmailed by Islamists.  He supposedly was educated with Arab money, and he didn't come to power without a lot of money.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency"

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #6 - 02/06/15 at 13:15:40
Print Post  
Cruella wrote on 02/06/15 at 11:56:15:
there was a guy on FOX news this past week who has known Obama for a long time. He was asked about Obama's beliefs.

The man answered (sorry, can't remember his name) said that he didn't think Obama was religious at all. I never thought he was either.

Lately I've been leaning towards Obama being blackmailed by Islamists. He supposedly was educated with Arab money, and he didn't come to power without a lot of money.

There is some muslime connection to el-Bama. Money or some other connection and perhaps something even more sinister, given his shady and sordid and secretive background. But he clearly is in islam's corner and he clearly prefers muslimes over Christians and Jews and in fact has formulated a whole foreign policy on pandering and appeasing muslimes.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 02/06/15 at 13:15:50
Print Post  
If he claims to be a Christian now, then muzzies world wide should be calling for his head for apostasy.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #8 - 02/06/15 at 13:18:24
Print Post  
the outlaw mortarman wrote on 02/06/15 at 13:15:50:
If he claims to be a Christian now, then muzzies world wide should be calling for his head for apostasy.

Smiley

Just one more of is endless lies. The man is a serial, compulsive, congenital  and unrepentant liar. NOTHING he says is the truth.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #9 - 02/06/15 at 13:25:54
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/06/15 at 13:18:24:
Just one more of is endless lies. The man is a serial, compulsive, congenital and unrepentant liar. NOTHING he says is the truth.

That about sums it up. Just for continuity, you left out he's a Muslim or at the least... a Muslim sympathizer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Please keep telling me el-Bama is not a muslime

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias