Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › muzzies Claim Female American Hostage Killed In Jordanian Air Strike
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic muzzies Claim Female American Hostage Killed In Jordanian Air Strike (Read 980 times)
mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

muzzies Claim Female American Hostage Killed In Jordanian Air Strike
02/06/15 at 14:36:43
Print Post  
Purported IS claim: Jordan airstrike kills female US hostage

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/purported-is-claim-jordan-airstrike-kills-fe...

It could be a lie. They could be doing this to get us to pull the Jordanians of their backs. They could have already raped an' killed her jus' like they did to the Jordanian pilot.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Cruella
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: muzzies Claim Female American Hostage Killed In Jordanian Air Strike
Reply #1 - 02/06/15 at 14:49:52
Print Post  
mortarman wrote on 02/06/15 at 14:36:43:
It could be a lie. They could be doing this to get us to pull the Jordanians of their backs. They could have already raped an' killed her jus' like they did to the Jordanian pilot.

Smiley

That would be my guess too.  We don't know when she died.  Just like the Jordanian pilot was killed a month before they released the video. 

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency"

IP Logged

Southpaw
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 02/06/15 at 14:53:19
Print Post  
mortarman wrote on 02/06/15 at 14:36:43:
Purported IS claim: Jordan airstrike kills female US hostage

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/purported-is-claim-jordan-airstrike-kills-fe...

Smiley

I think it's likely a lie. Given territory that ISIS controls in the ME, what are the odds that the air strikes killed her? If these night crawlers are telling the truth, and she was killed in the air strikes, it's unfortunate, but she would never have made it out of the clutches of ISIS alive, anyway.

I suspect she has been dead for awhile, and no telling what she went through. We need to wipe these b*stards out, and we need to be in it for the long haul, and screw the "war weary" crap.

The Muslimphile Marxist in the White House will only take half measures against them, and go after U.S. servicemen who violate the current ROE. One of the qualifications for the next POTUS, has to be their resolve to go Patton/Halsey/LeMay on ISIS and their ilk, until they are no longer a problem.

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/06/15 at 15:23:16
Print Post  
Southpaw wrote on 02/06/15 at 14:53:19:
I think it's likely a lie. Given territory that ISIS controls in the ME, what are the odds that the air strikes killed her? If these night crawlers are telling the truth, and she was killed in the air strikes, it's unfortunate, but she would never have made it out of the clutches of ISIS alive, anyway.

I suspect she has been dead for awhile, and no telling what she went through. We need to wipe these b*stards out, and we need to be in it for the long haul, and screw the "war weary" crap.

The Muslimphile Marxist in the White House will only take half measures against them, and go after U.S. servicemen who violate the current ROE. One of the qualifications for the next POTUS, has to be their resolve to go Patton/Halsey/LeMay on ISIS and their ilk, until they are no longer a problem.

I agree. Patton would desecrate mosques an' shut down madrasses not only in the Mid East butt world wide. Halsey would make sure that hell was the only place where muzzieism was worshipped. An' as to LeMay, well the muzzies are already halfway back to the Stone Age. He would jus' finish the job on 'em.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Utahwoman
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/07/15 at 01:09:45
Print Post  
I actually hope for her sake she is dead and with her lord. I can not even begin to imgine what these sick sons of guns would do to a female prisoner but I am betting death would be merciful.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/07/15 at 08:35:52
Print Post  
Reported yesterday that there were no air strikes around area where they say she was killed. However, if she is dead or not, I have no sympathy for any citizen going to a war zone knowing they could be harmed.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #6 - 02/07/15 at 13:21:30
Print Post  
Utahwoman wrote on 02/07/15 at 01:09:45:
I actually hope for her sake she is dead and with her lord. I can not even begin to imgine what these sick sons of guns would do to a female prisoner but I am betting death would be merciful.

I'm with you UW.  I'd much rather hear my Daughter was dead then face what these animals do to woman.   Cry Cry  And then in the end, she'll be killed anyway.  May the Lord have mercy on her.

IP Logged

l3ol3o
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/07/15 at 17:12:42
Print Post  
Honestly I think she is still alive. A western woman is a big prize for them. They probably married her off to some commander and forced her to convert. She is as good as dead then. They are just saying she is dead so she will be forgotten. If she was dead I think we would see a video. Killing a woman in a horrific way would have a lot of propaganda value.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 02/07/15 at 21:31:42
Print Post  
The idea of a female prisoner is more troubling.

The kind of atrocities they could commit BEFORE killing her is scary.

I hope no more of our American people go over there and put themselves in this position.

Lily003   Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › muzzies Claim Female American Hostage Killed In Jordanian Air Strike

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias