Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › We don't have much time left
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) We don't have much time left (Read 4,424 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

We don't have much time left
02/06/15 at 23:34:59
Print Post  
Hope I am not sounding bombastic!

After hearing the President and his speech about Christians, I am sure we are in danger.  It's almost as if he's inviting trouble.  Hearing that the Democrats may ignore the Israeli Prime Minister's visit, just is so totally unbelievable.  It as if it gives the WORLD a signal.

I think if we get through his term, if we don't elect a totally different kind of President (not Hillary), we don't have much time left as the country we were born in.  I am not sure we ever will have that again, no matter what.

A different kind of President, one who loves this country, and takes SERIOUSLY the job of protecting us and preserving us, is the only thing we can look forward to.

Am I just paranoid or overreaching in my feelings?  I'd like to be talked out of this!

Lily003    Cry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: We don't have much time left
Reply #1 - 02/06/15 at 23:45:15
Print Post  
That is the way I feel also Lily.  I only hope it is not already too late.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #2 - 02/07/15 at 05:36:19
Print Post  
  We'll survive in spite of o..

IP Logged

HaMel
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/07/15 at 06:16:36
Print Post  
Some Congressman mentioned the other day that our Allies don't trust us and our Enemies don't fear us.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #4 - 02/07/15 at 08:09:12
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 02/07/15 at 05:36:19:

It will be a very close thing. Remember, the smart money is on Pants Suit as the next disaster to befall the nation. A continuation of the degradation of the nation. I don't now how much we can take and then recover.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/07/15 at 08:21:36
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 02/06/15 at 23:34:59:

After hearing the President and his speech about Christians, I am sure we are in danger. It's almost as if he's inviting trouble. Hearing that the Democrats may ignore the Israeli Prime Minister's visit, just is so totally unbelievable. It as if it gives the WORLD a signal.

I think if we get through his term, if we don't elect a totally different kind of President (not Hillary), we don't have much time left as the country we were born in. I am not sure we ever will have that again, no matter what.

A different kind of President, one who loves this country, and takes SERIOUSLY the job of protecting us and preserving us, is the only thing we can look forward to.

Am I just paranoid or overreaching in my feelings? I'd like to be talked out of this!

Lily003 Cry

Quote:
we don't have much time left as the country we were born in. I am not sure we ever will have that again, no matter what.

More and more are starting to have that opinion.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 02/07/15 at 08:25:39
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 02/06/15 at 23:34:59:

Not at all. If you look at everything he has done, it only shows how he wants to destroy our way of life. Every single thing has been to hurt America or its people.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/07/15 at 08:34:07
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 02/07/15 at 05:36:19:

We'll survive. But surviving by an ever over reaching gov, who will ever increasingly tax the doer's of this country. Lot's more taxation still to come to enable the insanity.

We'll continue to be undermined from within by the massive immigration levels. This new citizenry and it's offspring are being taught in our liberal controlled public school system.

The liberals will continue to win those 'culture wars' like they have already won such as Gay marriage, trans gender and pot legalization.

We will survive, just more and more further from the nation and ideas that a group of principled men first united for and then, some fought for.

IP Logged

MP
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 02/07/15 at 08:50:47
Print Post  
I have to maintain hope, or I am doomed.  American politics are swinging to the center and right.  Perhaps our Congress will improve the economy further, our national security will only improve, America's role in the world will be more definitive, our present immigration policy will become more conservative in nature, the Supreme Court's personnel will swing more to the Right, and American government will become smaller.  I was just researching in the Holy Bible and came upon this quote  in Matthew 13:44-46:  " The Kingdom of Heaven is more valuable than anything else we can  have, so a person must be willing to give up everything to attain it."  I have a long way  to go!

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 02/07/15 at 09:02:45
Print Post  
MP wrote on 02/07/15 at 08:50:47:
I have to maintain hope, or I am doomed. American politics are swinging to the center and right. Perhaps our Congress will improve the economy further, our national security will only improve, America's role in the world will be more definitive, our present immigration policy will become more conservative in nature, the Supreme Court's personnel will swing more to the Right, and American government will become smaller. I was just researching in the Holy Bible and came upon this quote in Matthew 13:44-46: " The Kingdom of Heaven is more valuable than anything else we can have, so a person must be willing to give up everything to attain it." I have a long way to go!

Quote:
American politics are swinging to the center and right.

Really? Gay marriage, transgender acceptance, legalization of pot and getting soft on the millions of illegals already here center or right of center? Huh

Quote:
our present immigration policy will become more conservative in nature,

I believe it will be the complete opposite. More liberal.

Quote:
and American government will become smaller.

No friend, The Gov will only get bigger.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › We don't have much time left

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias