Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › U.K. affirms ban on pro-Israel activists
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) U.K. affirms ban on pro-Israel activists (Read 1,022 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

U.K. affirms ban on pro-Israel activists
02/07/15 at 11:47:58
Print Post  
Quote:
A British court has affirmed a governmental decision to ban American conservative and pro-Israel activists Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller from visiting the United Kingdom.

The two wrote that the decision reflects the nation’s “descent into authoritarianism” and a “suicidal path of appeasement of Islamic jihadists and supremacists.”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/u-k-affirms-ban-on-pro-israel-activists/#eI7JijlUJHDV...

There is no England anymore.....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Re: U.K. affirms ban on pro-Israel activists
Reply #1 - 02/07/15 at 14:33:45
Print Post  
England long ago surrounded to to the vermin from the third world and especially muslimes. England is in the running for first nation to fall to islam. Our muslime ruler el Bama must envy them.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

l3ol3o
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/07/15 at 17:09:42
Print Post  
The UK has a history of banning people that "offend" them. See Michael Savage.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #3 - 02/07/15 at 17:16:31
Print Post  
Quote:
The UK has a history of banning people that "offend" them. See Michael Savage.

Except muslimes and the the floatsum and jetsum of the third world. England has been diminished by this policy. Of course, it is the exact same policy of el Bama.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

ForgottenEngland
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/08/15 at 16:13:59
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 02/07/15 at 11:47:58:
There is no England anymore.....

What do you think my user name "ForgottenEngland" refers too.

There was once an England, strong, true and brave, but now its been "forgotten"

Its bloody sad for me, to watch it all happening.

I knew Muslims were a problem right from the age of 13, Before September 11th, Even at the teenage age, I predicted all of this stuff and new we'd end up with Muslims trying to change our nation and knew nut cases like "Islamic State" in Syria/Iraq were up and coming.

All my school mates back then called me racist and crazy.

But I was proved right on everything, but people still ignore that and listen to the PC drivel they're spoon fed.

"Onward Christian Soldier, Marching as to war!"

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #5 - 02/08/15 at 16:26:22
Print Post  
ForgottenEngland wrote on 02/08/15 at 16:13:59:
What do you think my user name "ForgottenEngland" refers too.

There was once an England, strong, true and brave, but now its been "forgotten"

Its bloody sad for me, to watch it all happening.

I knew Muslims were a problem right from the age of 13, Before September 11th, Even at the teenage age, I predicted all of this stuff and new we'd end up with Muslims trying to change our nation and knew nut cases like "Islamic State" in Syria/Iraq were up and coming.

All my school mates back then called me racist and crazy.

But I was proved right on everything, but people still ignore that and listen to the PC drivel they're spoon fed.

Come to America. Our muslime ruler will be gone in a couple of years and the American people have no love for muzzies and aside from the pandering to muzzies as el Bama and the day do, America's people feel different. You will never see any special pro muzzie laws in this country.

IP Logged

ForgottenEngland
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 02/08/15 at 16:29:33
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/08/15 at 16:26:22:
Come to America. Our muslime ruler will be gone in a couple of years and the American people have no love for muzzies and aside from the pandering to muzzies as el Bama and the day do, America's people feel different. You will never see any special pro muzzie laws in this country.

I am thinking about it, I can get better pay for my line of work in America than the UK too.

I only really stay in the UK too look after my Mum who's ill.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #7 - 02/08/15 at 17:24:26
Print Post  
ForgottenEngland wrote on 02/08/15 at 16:29:33:
I am thinking about it, I can get better pay for my line of work in America than the UK too.

I only really stay in the UK too look after my Mum who's ill.

We need intelligent immigrants to counterbalance the swarms of ignorant, penniless and parasitic beaners that are killing the nation.

IP Logged

USA Patriot
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 02/09/15 at 00:53:18
Print Post  
Damn the UK Angry

I used to revere the UK and its people

No longer.

cowards and traitors to your own beloved country.

this boils my blood.

You will all have to stand for your cowardice and apathy toward Jews and your own hertiage on Judgement day.

I know there are good men and women there but to lay down and fold like a tent vs Islam and Anti-Smetic attitudes growing again like they were in 1930s...God will hold you accountable for staying on the sidelines to allow it to happen.

IP Logged

ForgottenEngland
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 02/09/15 at 14:49:27
Print Post  
Quote:
Damn the UK Angry

I used to revere the UK and its people

No longer.

cowards and traitors to your own beloved country.

this boils my blood.

You will all have to stand for your cowardice and apathy toward Jews and your own hertiage on Judgement day.

I know there are good men and women there but to lay down and fold like a tent vs Islam and Anti-Smetic attitudes growing again like they were in 1930s...God will hold you accountable for staying on the sidelines to allow it to happen.

There is still some us decent Englanders left.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › U.K. affirms ban on pro-Israel activists

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias