Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › ’1000 mile swath of the U.S. may be destroyed within 2 weeks from an extinction level event’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) ’1000 mile swath of the U.S. may be destroyed within 2 weeks from an extinction level event’ (Read 3,952 times)
FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Re: ’1000 mile swath of the U.S. may be destroyed within 2 weeks from an extinction level event’
Reply #20 - 02/09/15 at 20:38:42
Print Post  
I just don't know what everyone is talking about? No animals in Yellowstone?

Not only are there still Buffalo , there's Bigfoot! Grin Shocked Grin Cheesy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/08/bigfoot-in-yellowstone-video_n_6639924....

IP Logged

Redbeard
Senior CF Member

Liberals Lie

Re: ’1000 mile swath of the U.S. may be destroyed within 2 weeks from an extinction level event’
Reply #21 - 02/09/15 at 21:47:46
Print Post  
oldcoot wrote on 02/09/15 at 19:33:08:
---And a lot of you guys thought California was going to fall into the ocean!!  

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon....

After shocks will probably sink California.  Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

Dave
CF Presidents Club

Mol�n Labe

Reply #22 - 02/09/15 at 22:16:05
Print Post  
Quote:
I just don't know what everyone is talking about? No animals in Yellowstone?

Not only are there still Buffalo , there's Bigfoot! Grin Shocked Grin Cheesy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/08/bigfoot-in-yellowstone-video_n_6639924....

We know there are buffalo, they were seen running down the road...Cheesy  Perhaps they were running from Bigfoot?   Wink

IP Logged

byram
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 02/09/15 at 22:43:34
Print Post  
Redbeard wrote on 02/09/15 at 21:47:46:
After shocks will probably sink California.  Huh Huh Huh

No loss!

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #24 - 02/10/15 at 10:06:47
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 02/09/15 at 09:05:06:
Too bad it isnt in DC..

Smiley

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #25 - 02/10/15 at 10:08:24
Print Post  
The sky is falling?  Don't know if this is true or false, BUT, I take great store in watching the animals.  They seem to know well before we do.  So----???

IP Logged

REMVet66
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 02/10/15 at 14:35:53
Print Post  
Need to get the word out to the illegals.....maybe they would clear-out of the area and head back south!

IP Logged

BobDiaz
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 02/10/15 at 21:39:51
Print Post  
Dave wrote on 02/09/15 at 19:49:03:
I saw a video of buffalo stampeding down a highway in Yellowstone not long ago.  The Park Service at that time said it was due to tremors and ground swells.  This is not beyond the realm of possibility.

The videos of this are 2 years old.   There are some that are less than that, but either this happened 2 years ago OR it's an ongoing event as in something they do all the time OR it's just old video being re-posted.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=buffalo+stampeding+down+a+highway+i...

Bob

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 02/11/15 at 05:16:52
Print Post  
BobDiaz wrote on 02/10/15 at 21:39:51:
The videos of this are 2 years old.   There are some that are less than that, but either this happened 2 years ago OR it's an ongoing event as in something they do all the time OR it's just old video being re-posted.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=buffalo+stampeding+down+a+highway+i...

Bob

Quote:
2 years ago OR it's an ongoing event as in something they do all the time OR it's just old video being re-posted

I believe it's something they do just like for thousands of years. 

Earthquakes scare the buffalo. But, they come back.  Just as Fireworks scare dogs/animals.

Now, when all the animals leave the park and stay out, that might be a time to worry.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › ’1000 mile swath of the U.S. may be destroyed within 2 weeks from an extinction level event’

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias