Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › US Hostage Kayla Mueller Confirmed Dead
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) US Hostage Kayla Mueller Confirmed Dead (Read 2,010 times)
andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Re: US Hostage Kayla Mueller Confirmed Dead
Reply #10 - 02/10/15 at 14:39:15
Print Post  
Most likely she has been dead from shortly after she was captured. I have seen that she was offered up for ransom at the onset of her capture. Now the family has kept her indenticy secret since she was captured so the news of the possible ransom effort is just coming out. But as we have learned, rejections of ransom end with the quick death of the  one held for ransom, which is what I think was the case here. She has most likely been dead for well over a year. The bombing is just a PR attempt to blame her death on the anti ISIS activities.
The lesson learned is that people, whatever there intentions are, need to stay out of areas where the barbarism of islam is operating. When you go into conflicts between muslimes, there is no such thing as civilized conduct by any of the participants. islam is not a civilized cult.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #11 - 02/10/15 at 14:42:22
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 02/10/15 at 14:35:06:
We'd still be fighting WW2 if the current "leadership" were in power.

Lily003    Huh

No, we would have lost it early on. The analogy would be that of having a Nazi and anti American in the white house in 1941 when we where attacked. We have a muslime sympathizer in the white house now, so our chances of beating the islamic hordes of murderers is not bright.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 02/10/15 at 14:43:32
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/10/15 at 14:39:15:
The lesson learned is that people, whatever there intentions are, need to stay out of areas where the barbarism of islam is operating. When you go into conflicts between muslimes, there is no such thing as civilized conduct by any of the participants. islam is not a civilized cult.

The only sane reason to go into those areas is to kill muzzies. An' preferably from the bombardier's seat of a B-52.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #13 - 02/10/15 at 14:47:57
Print Post  
the outlaw mortarman wrote on 02/10/15 at 14:43:32:
The only sane reason to go into those areas is to kill muzzies. An' preferably from the bombardier's seat of a B-52.

Smiley

She appeared to be some kind of liberal activist, at least from some of the pictures that I have seen of her. Misguided, I might suspect. How her parents allowed this is beyond my understanding. If she was my daughter, I would have locked her in the basement before I would have allowed her to go to Syria, a hell hole of death and distruction.

IP Logged

REMVet66
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 02/10/15 at 14:50:53
Print Post  
He cuts a deal to release 5 radical Islamist males for 1 male deserter but he can't make a deal for 1 harmless U.S. Female humanitarian!

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #15 - 02/10/15 at 14:52:59
Print Post  
REMVet66 wrote on 02/10/15 at 14:50:53:
He cuts a deal to release 5 radical Islamist males for 1 male deserter but he can't make a deal for 1 harmless U.S. Female humanitarian!

From what I read, they wanted money. I am still not sure that the ransom attempt was real or not because the family kept everything secret, including her name and picture.

IP Logged

eu_cons
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 02/10/15 at 15:19:49
Print Post  

I think this must end soon. I recommend complete and intense bombing without mercy.

You will not replace us!

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #17 - 02/10/15 at 15:22:19
Print Post  
eu_cons wrote on 02/10/15 at 15:19:49:
I think this must end soon. I recommend complete and intense bombing without mercy.

Looks like Jordan is doing just that. We we need is for the rest of the nations in the area to do the same.

IP Logged

WinterAngel
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 02/10/15 at 15:28:15
Print Post  
the outlaw mortarman wrote on 02/10/15 at 12:49:56:
Carpet bombing their cities would work for me. No more of these surgical strikes. Do to them what the 8th Air Force an' British Bomber Command did to Germany an' what the 20th Air Force did to Japan during WW II.

Smiley

Amen!!!  But does anyone these days have the GUTS to do that?  Have we turned into a bunch of whining wimps?   We sure wouldn't have won WWII with this bunch sissies.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping he will eat him last" -Winston Churchill - Breitbart Is Here&&

IP Logged

eu_cons
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 02/10/15 at 15:28:29
Print Post  
Good idea.

You will not replace us!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › US Hostage Kayla Mueller Confirmed Dead

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias