Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › US Hostage Kayla Mueller Confirmed Dead
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) US Hostage Kayla Mueller Confirmed Dead (Read 3,755 times)
LEPhunt
CF Presidents Club

Oderint dum metuant

Re: US Hostage Kayla Mueller Confirmed Dead
Reply #20 - 02/11/15 at 05:23:02
Print Post  
From what I understand, they had intelligence about where she and all the hostages were, and an op to rescue them was all ready to go, and the White House delayed the op for about 4-6 weeks and by the time they were given the go ahead, the hostages were separated and moved.....he probably had to wait for the OK from Valerie Jarrett and Al Sharpton.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #21 - 02/11/15 at 06:59:08
Print Post  
LEPhunt wrote on 02/11/15 at 05:23:02:
From what I understand, they had intelligence about where she and all the hostages were, and an op to rescue them was all ready to go, and the White House delayed the op for about 4-6 weeks and by the time they were given the go ahead, the hostages were separated and moved.....he probably had to wait for the OK from Valerie Jarrett and Al Sharpton.

I heard that the family nixed the mission.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 02/11/15 at 07:04:23
Print Post  
I have NO sympathy for ANY Americans/westerners that are caught by ISIS.

You have to be crazy for going anywhere now in the middle east.

They know the risk's and ignore them.

They create their own fate.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #23 - 02/11/15 at 08:07:47
Print Post  
Although she may have been stupid for being there in the first place, I still must remember, she was someone's Daughter.  As a Mom, that is the only thing that matters sometimes.  May the Lord grant her parents comfort.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #24 - 02/11/15 at 08:25:08
Print Post  
Quote:

It has come out that she had a Syrian boyfriend and one would think that it was his initiative that took her there. That is just a theory, but it is a fact that she was romantically involved with a Syrian would explain how she ended up in that rat hole. Nonetheless, it was a stupid move and she payed with her life. It is also coming out that she was "given" to a big shot ISIS leader as a trophy or gift. Since women are essentially slaves in the hideous world of islam, this is entirely possible.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

WinterAngel
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 02/11/15 at 09:41:21
Print Post  
Quote:

I was going to post the same thing but you put it so much better than I could have.  Thanks for your post.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping he will eat him last" -Winston Churchill - Breitbart Is Here&&

IP Logged

Ronny Magnus
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 02/11/15 at 09:49:28
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/10/15 at 14:39:15:
Most likely she has been dead from shortly after she was captured. I have seen that she was offered up for ransom at the onset of her capture. Now the family has kept her indenticy secret since she was captured so the news of the possible ransom effort is just coming out. But as we have learned, rejections of ransom end with the quick death of the  one held for ransom, which is what I think was the case here. She has most likely been dead for well over a year. The bombing is just a PR attempt to blame her death on the anti ISIS activities.
The lesson learned is that people, whatever there intentions are, need to stay out of areas where the barbarism of islam is operating. When you go into conflicts between muslimes, there is no such thing as civilized conduct by any of the participants. islam is not a civilized cult.

Not that I think that dealing with terrorists and exchanging prisoners is a good idea but I find it interesting that they are willing to release 5 taliban combatants for the release of a Muslim deserter that has a Muslim father but a young woman doing humanitarian work can't get a deal like that worked out for her to be released. I would have accepted something like that to gain her release far easier than for the muzzie traitor that they made the swap for.

Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have. — Barry Goldwater&&&&

IP Logged

WinterAngel
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 02/11/15 at 10:11:13
Print Post  
I don't understand why an American would leave this beautiful country and go across the "pond" to some gosh awful, God forsaken place, to do humanitarian work when surely there is plenty humanitarian work to be done in the United State of America.

I can only assume it's done to make themselves look important.  In other words, "Look at me.  Look What I'm giving up to help these people over here!!!"

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping he will eat him last" -Winston Churchill - Breitbart Is Here&&

IP Logged

Cruella
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 02/11/15 at 10:57:41
Print Post  
Just shows how naļve young people can be.

The news reported this a.m. that 20,000 foreign fighters have shown up and joined ISIS.  Many are from the west.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency"

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #29 - 02/11/15 at 11:15:34
Print Post  
WinterAngel wrote on 02/11/15 at 10:11:13:
I don't understand why an American would leave this beautiful country and go across the "pond" to some gosh awful, God forsaken place, to do humanitarian work when surely there is plenty humanitarian work to be done in the United State of America.

I can only assume it's done to make themselves look important.  In other words, "Look at me.  Look What I'm giving up to help these people over here!!!"

She had a Syrian boyfriend. That alone is problematic.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › US Hostage Kayla Mueller Confirmed Dead

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias