Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Shooting at the University of North Carolina: 3 Muslim students dead
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Shooting at the University of North Carolina: 3 Muslim students dead (Read 2,657 times)
Ronny Magnus
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Shooting at the University of North Carolina: 3 Muslim students dead
02/11/15 at 08:42:51
Print Post  

http://www.wral.com/three-killed-in-chapel-hill-shooting-46-year-old-man-charged...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chapel-hill-shooting-craig-step...

My first inclination was perhaps the shooter was a professed Christian. His Facebook postings say otherwise.

I am already hearing things like, "he cannot be an atheist, atheists would never commit such an act"

Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have. — Barry Goldwater&&&&

IP Logged

Cruella
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Shooting at the University of North Carolina: 3 Muslim students dead
Reply #1 - 02/11/15 at 11:56:03
Print Post  
I hadn't heard a word about this.

It's being reported that there had been a long running argument over parking spaces at a condo complex. 

Of course, because they were Muslims, everyone will jump on the bandwagon of it being a hate crime.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency"

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 02/11/15 at 12:28:26
Print Post  
Cruella wrote on 02/11/15 at 11:56:03:

It's being reported that there had been a long running argument over parking spaces at a condo complex.  

Of course, because they were Muslims, everyone will jump on the bandwagon of it being a hate crime.  

CAIR immediately went into hate crime mode.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/02/11/reports-3-young-mus...

From the article.
Quote:
"Based on the brutal nature of this crime ... the religious attire of two of the victims, and the rising anti-Muslim rhetoric in American society, we urge state and federal law enforcement authorities to quickly address speculation of a possible bias motive in this case," Nihad Awad, of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said in a statement.

Watch for Reichminster The Duck to bring the full weight of the InJustice Department down on this guy.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

killermccoy
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/11/15 at 13:34:22
Print Post  
The guy is an athiest and cannot stand any religion so that makes him more of a leftist.

This will be buried immediately if this becomes known.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/11/15 at 16:10:05
Print Post  

What I heard. Parking place dispute. Nothing about religion.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

BobDiaz
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/11/15 at 17:08:00
Print Post  

FOX News has given coverage to this:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/11/north-carolina-man-charged-in-shooting-deat...

RT (Russia Today) Coverage:

http://rt.com/usa/231451-muslim-lives-matter-triple-homicide/

It will be interesting to see how ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC cover this if they do.  The key facts are:

> Craig Stephen Hicks condemned all religions on Facebook prior to arrest for murder of three young Muslims.

> While police noted Wednesday that the killings may have been part of an ongoing parking dispute, they have not ruled out the possibility that it was a religiously motivated attack.  It may be, BUT has not been proven to be.

> This appears, at this point, to be an isolated incident with no connection to any group.  He acted on his own.

> It is NOT an act of terrorism.

> The Twitter tags appear to be:  #MuslimLivesMatter #ChapelHillShooting

Looking back at past news  3/5/2006, "Police said Mohammad Taheri-azar, a 2005 UNC-Chapel Hill graduate, admits he acted to “avenge the death of Muslims around the world.” UNC police and local authorities, however, say they have not taken a stance on that interpretation, but are simply repeating what the suspect has told them."

http://michellemalkin.com/2006/03/05/terrorism-at-unc-chapel-hill/

Bob

IP Logged

Southpaw
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 02/12/15 at 15:02:45
Print Post  
Well lookee here!

Chapel Hill Shooting Suspect a Fan of Lefty Hate Group SPLC

http://www.mrc.org/articles/chapel-hill-shooting-suspect-fan-lefty-hate-group-sp...

IP Logged

REMVet66
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 02/12/15 at 15:37:48
Print Post  
Next will come a big boom in retaliation regardless of the outcome. No drive-by shooting for Muslims....heck there's probably some lone-wolf looking for a good reason to blast something....why not anyone connected to him. (I intentialy didn't use specific words containing B and O and M ect. Or F and A M I L ect)

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 02/12/15 at 16:15:50
Print Post  
It just offends me how the media is portraying the three who died. Even FOX. They call them "Muslim Students" ,"Muslim kids" and one lefty network idiot even called them "Muslim American" ------ "WTH is a Muslim American?" ............ the media never says, "Christian kids" or  "Christian American" ......... I am positive Piglosi, Holder and obammy will be saying how the GOP hates Muslims and have a war on Islam.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 02/12/15 at 16:44:22
Print Post  

Exactly!

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Shooting at the University of North Carolina: 3 Muslim students dead

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias