Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Measles, illegals: More evidence shows link
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Measles, illegals: More evidence shows link (Read 507 times)
Southpaw
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Measles, illegals: More evidence shows link
02/13/15 at 21:03:22
Print Post  
The Government-Media Complex is doing their best to keep a lid on this. Thank goodness for the alternative media, the American equivalent of the Samizdat.

From WND:

Thirteen-year Border Patrol veteran Chris Cabrera is vice president of the Local 3307 chapter of the National Border Patrol Council, the exclusive representative of approximately 17,000 agents and support personnel assigned to the U.S. Border Patrol.

He recently said in a radio interview the Border Patrol is being overwhelmed by illegals, with many slipping through the cracks possibly carrying disease.

“It’s not always the ideal medical care,” Cabrera confessed, “and a lot of it is slipping through the cracks. I read now one of the publications this morning that [reported] they had a bunch of people go in there in at a detention facility [that] had to be shut down due to chicken pox.

“It’s kind of alarming, seeing as we toured that facility less than a month ago and they assured us that they had everything in order, that something like this wouldn’t happen. And sure enough, it fell through the cracks.”

“We’re not set up for this, and we’re inviting more problems,” he said.

Asked specifically whether he was referring to diseases slipping through the cracks, Cabrera said, “Medical problems, gang members that we’re releasing; they’re going to these cities, they’re not staying down here.

“So these problems are going to be coming to your town,” he said.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/linked-illegals-and-resurgent-diseases/

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Measles, illegals: More evidence shows link
Reply #1 - 02/13/15 at 22:21:39
Print Post  
I believe the United States of America as we KNEW it, is done.

Lily003    Cry

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 02/14/15 at 01:18:17
Print Post  
We have every disease known to man walking across our Southern border, government knows and does nothing, same goes for US citizens. We were and still are being invaded by walking bio weapons !

I was in the hospital  recently with something called Community Acquired Pneumonia, the beds were full, I had to wait in ER until a bed was available upstairs. Once settled in my room I see the guy who lives across the alley walking down the hall in a hospital gown dragging his O2 tank along. He came in and said 3 of us from my block at home were all here with the same disease.  This is in a one block area,  later I hear it's this way all over town. Nationwide would not surprise me.  I had not planned on being "germed" to death by my own government.  I should have known better.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/14/15 at 02:54:17
Print Post  
Pnuemonia must be going around as I am in MS and my son (20) just had a good friend die of pneumonia. Luckily I have had measles, mumps and chicken pox when I was younger. I don't think you can get them twice.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Measles, illegals: More evidence shows link

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias