Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Sure, Obama loves America — just not the America we live in
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Sure, Obama loves America — just not the America we live in (Read 646 times)
byram
Ex Member

Sure, Obama loves America — just not the America we live in
02/22/15 at 09:14:19
Print Post  
Sure, Obama loves America — just not the America we live in

By Kyle Smith

Whenever Obama praises America, especially in foreign lands, he is careful to append caveats that make it clear America should, as he once said in another context, get off its high horse. He doesn’t apologize, exactly, but he makes it clear that his overall image of America is of a morally shrunken, chastened land whose sins render it unfit to exert much authority in the world.
“There have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive,” Obama said in France.

more

I doubt Obozo is alone in his belief. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Re: Sure, Obama loves America — just not the America we live in
Reply #1 - 02/22/15 at 09:43:06
Print Post  
No, el-Bama has plenty of support. The minorities hate this country (except for the benefits it provides them) because they can not compete with people that are ambitious and goal oriented. The supporters of el-Bama are the kinds of people that want to see America reduced in the vain hope that they can get revenge on the productive people that due to sloth, stupidly, lack of skills or education, they can not compete. That is where the wealth envy and class warfare component in the Dimocrap party comes in to play.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

TiredRetired
CF Vice Presidents Club

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Reply #2 - 02/22/15 at 13:10:54
Print Post  
Obama loves America

Except for all the small towns where they cling to their guns and religion.

But Obama loves America…

Except for the military whose health care he cut and whom he sent into harm’s way without air support to avoid offending the Afghans and whom he allowed to die on VA waiting lists.

Still Obama loves America…

Except for all the devout Christians and Jews who don’t want to be forced to violate their faith by funding abortion or making gay marriage wedding cakes.

Nevertheless Obama loves America…

Except for the middle class whose health insurance he took away
Except for the working poor losing their jobs to illegal aliens
Except for the families he’s fining for not buying garbage Obamacare plans

But Obama loves America…

Just not the American parts of it.
He loves hipster students reading Noam Chomsky at SFSU while studying for a major in Sustainability. He loves Taliban terrorists at Gitmo. He loves the beautiful sound of the Muslim call to prayer in American cities. He loves angry illegal aliens screaming at taxpayers. He loves racist #BlackLivesMatters screaming at white people during brunch. He loves leftists lecturing on white privilege.
Obama loves America. It’s just the ‘America’ part of it that he hates.

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/23/15 at 04:27:32
Print Post  
Some people have no idea or conception what love is. I have always thought it so ridiculous when a criminal says something like, "I robbed the bank or embellzed that money because I love my family and needed to provide for them." --- GEEZ! You don't jeopardize your family and put them in worse situations if you love them. With him in jail, family goes on welfare, must move or many other things I am sure they don't see as love.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Sure, Obama loves America — just not the America we live in

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias