Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Islamist Group Calls for Attack on US Shopping Malls
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Islamist Group Calls for Attack on US Shopping Malls (Read 629 times)
byram
Ex Member

Islamist Group Calls for Attack on US Shopping Malls
02/22/15 at 10:15:22
Print Post  
Islamist Group Calls for Attack on US Shopping Malls

The U.S. homeland security chief said on Sunday he takes seriously a threat made by Somali-based Islamist militants against shopping malls, including the Mall of America in Minnesota, and urged people going there to be careful.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson was reacting to a video released by al-Shabaab appearing to call for attacks on Western shopping areas, specifically mentioning Mall of America, the West Edmonton Mall in Canada and London's Oxford Street.

"This latest statement from al-Shabaab reflects the new phase we've evolved to in the global terrorist threat, in that you have groups such as al-Shabaab and ISIL publicly calling for independent actors in their homelands to carry out attacks," Johnson told CNN, using an acronym for the militant group Islamic State.

"We're beyond the phase now where these groups would send foreign operatives into countries after being trained some place," Johnson said.

more

Yet we welcome these foreign invaders with open arms, via policies that leave our borders wide open to anyone and everyone. The height of stupidity on display for the world to mock. If DHS was really concerned, it's policies regarding illegals would be a lot stricter than they are now. However with the muslim in charge, they just bow and scrape to their massa.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Re: Islamist Group Calls for Attack on US Shopping Malls
Reply #1 - 02/22/15 at 10:24:16
Print Post  
I have mixed emotions on this.  If these terrorist say one thing, I'm thinking it will be some place all together different.  I dunno, but just to get word out like this puts terror in the hearts of America.

I've talked to some people that say they *feel* it will be in the most unlikely place just to show us NO one is safe, say like the Mid-West.  That would be a perfect place to hit since we feel so safe out here.  What's your thoughts on this.  Terrorism does not necessarily mean number count of deaths, but to show us NO place is safe from them.

I really am looking for an opinion.  Undecided

IP Logged

byram
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/22/15 at 10:25:34
Print Post  
cj_real_american wrote on 02/22/15 at 10:24:16:
I have mixed emotions on this.  If these terrorist say one thing, I'm thinking it will be some place all together different.  I dunno, but just to get word out like this puts terror in the hearts of America.

I've talked to some people that say they *feel* it will be in the most unlikely place just to show us NO one is safe, say like the Mid-West.  That would be a perfect place to hit since we feel so safe out here.  What's your thoughts on this.  Terrorism does not necessarily mean number count of deaths, but to show us NO place is safe from them.

I really am looking for an opinion.  Undecided

You are probably correct regarding the place(s), however their intent is well known yet we do nothing.

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #3 - 02/22/15 at 10:32:22
Print Post  
Quote:
You are probably correct regarding the place(s), however their intent is well known yet we do nothing.

Your so correct, and we won't do anything until Obama is out of office.  Obama is our weakest link!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Islamist Group Calls for Attack on US Shopping Malls

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias