Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Boehner coup in the offing?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Boehner coup in the offing? (Read 3,558 times)
andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Boehner coup in the offing?
02/28/15 at 08:09:20
Print Post  
The Boner has proven to be the weakest and most gutless speaker in history, or at least modern history. He has caved to the Dims time and time again. Looks like the conservatives had about enough. Lets hope this gets done.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/27/politics/conservative-boehner-coup-plot/index....

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

byram
Ex Member

Re: Boehner coup in the offing?
Reply #1 - 02/28/15 at 08:14:34
Print Post  
The country should be so lucky! I,for one,am sick of seeing 'conservatives' fall to their knees to kiss the shoes of the leftist pond scum on almost every issue. Next week they'll roll over and want their bellies scratched as they continue to cave to the dictator and his supporters. Spineless twits!

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/28/15 at 08:24:21
Print Post  

Will the coup only be the ones that didn't vote for him last time all in vain like last time?

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/28/15 at 08:28:16
Print Post  
Whoa....repubs in the House aren't gunna do anything. They elected Boner even with all of the outcry against him. Didn't any of them get a clue he was in depression when he would breakdown and cry over nothing? Like my wife was in depression once because she would get upset and cry over anything.
Smushing a roach--she would cry.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/28/15 at 08:35:02
Print Post  
I agree he is a gutless piece of crap. He is a Wussyboy whining piece of cow dung. Sorry but this man will destroy what is left of the R party just to suck up to OBlamer. In another post I posted a link to an article that says HE DIDN'T want to have a clean vote.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #5 - 02/28/15 at 10:14:50
Print Post  
The RINOGOP is at a cross roads. The divergence of the RINOS from the will of the voters in the last election is causing an upheaval in the base of the party and that will be reflected in lower donations and support for establishment RINOS the increasingly rancorous split in the party. The root of the problem is The Boner and The Turtle, two very poor and weak leaders that have taken more falls and thrown more matches than a professional wrestler.
The RINOS are going to listen to the will of the base of the party or are going to cave in to the Dimocraps and el-Bama. If they take the latter course, they face a revolt against them in primaries and at the polls.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #6 - 02/28/15 at 10:54:01
Print Post  
Is a Boner coup in the offing?  No.  It would take backbone to do such a thing - and as we've seen, the repubs are spineless.  No backbone, no will, no stones, no coup.

They are useless.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 02/28/15 at 14:08:54
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 02/28/15 at 10:14:50:
The RINOGOP is at a cross roads. The divergence of the RINOS from the will of the voters in the last election is causing an upheaval in the base of the party and that will be reflected in lower donations and support for establishment RINOS the increasingly rancorous split in the party. The root of the problem is The Boner and The Turtle, two very poor and weak leaders that have taken more falls and thrown more matches than a professional wrestler.
The RINOS are going to listen to the will of the base of the party or are going to cave in to the Dimocraps and el-Bama. If they take the latter course, they face a revolt against them in primaries and at the polls.

Well, the Houses elected them.  I say the problem is THAT first.

They knew what those two were all about.  Yet, there they still are.

Lily003    Huh

IP Logged

Southpaw
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 02/28/15 at 17:48:06
Print Post  
Compare and contrast to the fight and tenacity Boehner and McConnell have in them, when it comes to conservative primary challengers of entrenched incumbents, or conservative members of their respective caucuses.

Boehner joins McConnell in fetal position

http://www.redstate.com/2015/02/28/boehner-joins-mcconnell-fetal-position/

Boehner repudiated by GOP  Thumbs Upsup

http://www.redstate.com/2015/02/27/boehner-repudiated-gop/

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #9 - 02/28/15 at 19:10:51
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 02/28/15 at 14:08:54:
Well, the Houses elected them.  I say the problem is THAT first.

They knew what those two were all about.  Yet, there they still are.

Lily003    Huh

For some reason they are afraid or him, something that the Dims and el-Bama are not. But the old saying goes "If you strike a king, best kill him." They were afraid to go against him in the fear of not ousting him and then having him take revenge.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Boehner coup in the offing?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias