Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Should Iran Be Allowed To Have A Nuclear Weapon?
Poll
Poll Question: Should Iran Be Allowed To Have A Nuclear Weapon?
bars   pie

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  18 (94.7%)
Other    
  1 (5.3%)

Total votes: 19
« Created by: FellowPatriot on: 03/03/15 at 18:31:44 »
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Should Iran Be Allowed To Have A Nuclear Weapon? (Read 2,094 times)
FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Should Iran Be Allowed To Have A Nuclear Weapon?
03/03/15 at 18:31:44
Print Post  
Yes or no?

Why ?

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Should Iran Be Allowed To Have A Nuclear Weapon?
Reply #1 - 03/03/15 at 18:41:50
Print Post  
That shouldn't be the question. No one in here will say anything butNO or Heck NO. Question should be "Will BiBi strike Iran?"

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/03/15 at 18:46:11
Print Post  
1goofball wrote on 03/03/15 at 18:41:50:
That shouldn't be the question. No one in here will say anything butNO or Heck NO. Question should be "Will BiBi strike Iran?"

Shooter doesn't have a problem with it.  

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #3 - 03/03/15 at 18:58:58
Print Post  
Quote:

I certainly don't like the idea of Iran having a nuclear weapon.
I don't believe Iranians have any interest in befriending Americans
as they constantly protest in the streets burning American flags chanting Death to America.  I believe they have been playing for time this cat and mouse game with the past two American administrations.
Once they have the bomb it will be too late to second guess their true intentions.  But I have to admit, it does beg the question, who's to say
which countries do have the right to own a nuclear bomb?

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

MP
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/03/15 at 19:29:07
Print Post  
Like most of the Forum I am against Iran developing nuclear missiles.  However, the Netanyahu speech to Congress delineated the importance of why Iran should never have any nuclear capability.

IP Logged

BobDiaz
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/03/15 at 20:07:42
Print Post  

Let's see we have a nation bent on the total destruction of Israel that wants to see the USA in flames.  (Sarcasm Follows)  Sure, what could go wrong with that?

IF they get  Nuclear Weapons, Israel has no choice but a total attack on their facilities. My guess is that Israel will be forced to blast it with their own Nuclear Weapons and that could be the start of WW-III.

Bob

IP Logged

Cruella
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/03/15 at 20:34:17
Print Post  
Nyte_Byrd wrote on 03/03/15 at 18:58:58:
But I have to admit, it does beg the question, who's to say
which countries do have the right to own a nuclear bomb?

Why do they want it?  Even if they could destroy Israel, to them we are the Great Satan and Israel is the little Satan.  Do they really think we wouldn't respond and level them?

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency"

IP Logged

Shooterman
CF Presidents Club

Dum spiro pugno

Reply #7 - 03/03/15 at 20:41:54
Print Post  
Quote:

It seems you have this overwhelming desire to speak for me, FP. I'm not sure why that is so, but seemingly it is.

For your information, it is not so much I don't have a problem with it as it is the blatant and raw hypocrisy of the nations that already have them.

I also have a problem with the interference into the affairs of a sovereign country.

So far we have weathered the Russki's, China Men, Brits, French, Pakis and Indians, along with Little Son Fool Do ( after Mr Bush swore that wouldn't happen and tried to buy the Little Booger off, and he now has them.

It is Israel's problem. Let them take care of it.

Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."R. CARTER PITTMAN&&Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.DRAFT JAN MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

IP Logged

Shooterman
CF Presidents Club

Dum spiro pugno

Reply #8 - 03/03/15 at 20:46:30
Print Post  
So far, only Byrdie has given a cogent answer.

I have to wonder how this Old World ever survived without an Israel pulling our chains.

Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."R. CARTER PITTMAN&&Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.DRAFT JAN MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #9 - 03/03/15 at 22:17:51
Print Post  
Cruella wrote on 03/03/15 at 20:34:17:
Why do they want it?  Even if they could destroy Israel, to them we are the Great Satan and Israel is the little Satan.  Do they really think we wouldn't respond and level them?

People think that muslimes and jihadists think rationally. But it is proven time and time again that a muslime will swap his life if he thinks he can take yours. That don't care if they are killed in the process of killing us. Muslimes are not rational and to use normal logic in dealing with them is a mistake.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Should Iran Be Allowed To Have A Nuclear Weapon?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias