Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why Vote Republican?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Why Vote Republican? (Read 1,982 times)
Ex Member

Why Vote Republican?
03/04/15 at 07:43:42
Print Post  
We can bluster, blabber and gripe to each other until the cows come home but this article summarizes nicely what many of us say or try to say as to what's wrong with the Republicans.  Naturally there's even more to it but this article is a good capsulation.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/03/why_vote_republican.html

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Re: Why Vote Republican?
Reply #1 - 03/04/15 at 08:14:27
Print Post  
You have to differentiate between local and national support of GOP. On a national level, the RINOGOP has failed completely due to the horrible leadership. They shown zero ability to thwart the muslime el Bama or the Dimocraps. On a local level it is different. Here in Georgia the GOP has done a great job of clobbering the Dimocraps and earned the support of the base of the party.
I blame the total failure of the nation RINOGOP squarely on The Boner and The Turtle. Both are under the influence of large contributors and big business.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/04/15 at 08:19:49
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 03/04/15 at 08:14:27:
You have to differentiate between local and national support of GOP. On a national level, the RINOGOP has failed completely due to the horrible leadership. They shown zero ability to thwart the muslime el Bama or the Dimocraps. On a local level it is different. Here in Georgia the GOP has done a great job of clobbering the Dimocraps and earned the support of the base of the party.
I blame the total failure of the nation RINOGOP squarely on The Boner and The Turtle. Both are under the influence of large contributors and big business.

When I live in Jackson, NJ back in the 90's believe it or not it was the D's who were much more conservative then the R's and I reg crossed party lines. The mayor 2 actually were the biggest thieves in the county or maybe even the state at the time. I believe local levels can usually go either way but nationally both parties really really suck tight now.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/04/15 at 08:22:28
Print Post  
I'm so tired of debating the same old thing so I'll say this and be done.  Have many times have I posted this in almost the exact same words?  I'll leave everyone with this to ponder.

If Not Now … When? Will the GOP Majority Ever Stand for Anything?

"Wait until conservatives have the majority. Wait until we have the White House. Wait until we are reelected."

http://dailysignal.com/2015/03/03/not-now-will-gop-majority-ever-stand-anything/

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/04/15 at 08:38:22
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm so tired of debating the same old thing so I'll say this and be done.  Have many times have I posted this in almost the exact same words?  I'll leave everyone with this to ponder.

If Not Now … When? Will the GOP Majority Ever Stand for Anything?

"Wait until conservatives have the majority. Wait until we have the White House. Wait until we are reelected."

http://dailysignal.com/2015/03/03/not-now-will-gop-majority-ever-stand-anything/

I agree with you and am just tired. I ,ay be one of them folks who just stay by myself and don't vote.
We now have the advantage in both houses but have a limp wristed man who is addicted to his tanning machine who has just laughed at ALL US WHO GAVE HIM THE MAJORITY.
Who here contacted their representative for voting for Boner and got an answer back????????

Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #5 - 03/04/15 at 08:54:50
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 03/04/15 at 08:38:22:
I agree with you and am just tired. I ,ay be one of them folks who just stay by myself and don't vote.
We now have the advantage in both houses but have a limp wristed man who is addicted to his tanning machine who has just laughed at ALL US WHO GAVE HIM THE MAJORITY.
Who here contacted their representative for voting for Boner and got an answer back????????

The RINOGOP leadership ignore everything and everyone that is not a big donor. The RINOGOP leadership knows what the base thinks but could not care less. Calling them or sending them petitions or faxes has zero effect.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/04/15 at 09:06:49
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 03/04/15 at 08:54:50:
The RINOGOP leadership ignore everything and everyone that is not a big donor. The RINOGOP leadership knows what the base thinks but could not care less. Calling them or sending them petitions or faxes has zero effect.

I also agree with this but was wondering if anyone received a letter explaining how wonderful and conservative Boner is all, looking for some entertainment. Wink
Curious if Mike Gallagher is going to have a show today BRAGGING just how Boner is the most conservative republican of all time.  Grin

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/04/15 at 09:24:03
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 03/04/15 at 08:38:22:

Me too.  You summed it up nicely.  I'm tired which doesn't mean I give up but like you, I'm retreating to the solitude of my own thoughts for now which is part of why I haven't been here much lately.  It has nothing to do with the board or the people here.  It's that we commiserate together and after awhile how many times can we say the same things. We're the only ones hearing ourselves.  Boehner isn't registered here and if he were...he wouldn't care what we say anyway.  Actions speak louder than words.  I guess I'm just disappointed and disgusted with the world in general and the fact that there are really very few options left to get back what was once a great country.

As to contacting your rep...you're wasting your time.  They have been contacted, they have the majority and they are pansies who bend over at the King's request. My view is that I don't care about the repercussions.  Haul Obama's butt in on impeachment charges whether it flies/sticks or not.  At least it will be out there in the news and maybe wake up a few souls.  My guess is that the lemmings will never manage to muster a case to actually get him removed but at least they will have tried.  Not trying ends in no results... so are we any worse off in the end?

I'm not criticizing anyone or their views but I'm done with the "let's keep voting Republican crowd" unless they can give me a solid reason to...NOT "it's better than a Democrat".  If anyone thinks Boehner is better than some of the very few moderate or conservative Democrats then I suggest that you have your head examined.  And that is not by any means an endorsement of Democrats but the fact is there are a few good ones left.  But that's not the point or the issue

We've been sold out by our own party or what was my party until a few years ago.   Wake up.  Whining (and I admit I did just that here) is NOT going to change anything.

Be very cautious maybe even downright afraid when minorities rule over majorities (not talking race here folks)  That tells you that powers far greater than even the majority are helping those minorities and that's what we have.  Obama isn't the brains behind what's going on.  Everywhere you turn there is conflict and upheaval. And those that should be winning those battles...aren't. That's what's dangerous.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #8 - 03/04/15 at 09:26:46
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 03/04/15 at 09:06:49:
I also agree with this but was wondering if anyone received a letter explaining how wonderful and conservative Boner is all, looking for some entertainment. Wink
Curious if Mike Gallagher is going to have a show today BRAGGING just how Boner is the most conservative republican of all time.  Grin

Gallagher needs to list the accomplishments of The Boner in thwarting el-Bama. el-Bama has yet to have a set back of any consequence - after 6 years, The Boner has some "splainin" to do.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/04/15 at 09:31:02
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 03/04/15 at 09:26:46:
Gallagher needs to list the accomplishments of The Boner in thwarting el-Bama. el-Bama has yet to have a set back of any consequence - after 6 years, The Boner has some "splainin" to do.

He's blabbering as I type about DeBalsio in NYC and how he declared two school days off in honor of Muslim holidays.  Need I say more where we're headed.  Welcome to Europe.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why Vote Republican?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias