Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why Vote Republican?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Why Vote Republican? (Read 1,804 times)
andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Re: Why Vote Republican?
Reply #10 - 03/04/15 at 09:34:25
Print Post  
Quote:
He's blabbering as I type about DeBalsio in NYC and how he declared two school days off in honor of Muslim holidays.  Need I say more where we're headed.  Welcome to Europe.

NYC under Bolshevik Bill DeBalsio is a world unto itself. He is right up their with el-Bama as a muslime suck up. But yes, the nation is now in decline and will continue to do so until a revolt or the collapse of the country.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #11 - 03/04/15 at 11:48:19
Print Post  
Why vote republican (while holding your nose) ?  To keep Hillary out.

Consider it a vote AGAINST the dems.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

WinterAngel
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 03/04/15 at 11:50:55
Print Post  
Bob S wrote on 03/04/15 at 11:48:19:
Why vote republican (while holding your nose) ?  To keep Hillary out.

I'll drink to THAT!!!

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping he will eat him last" -Winston Churchill - Breitbart Is Here&&

IP Logged

Big Steve
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 03/04/15 at 12:54:20
Print Post  
Bob S wrote on 03/04/15 at 11:48:19:
Why vote republican (while holding your nose) ?  To keep Hillary out.

Exactly correct!  Not voting for the Republican nominee is like a vote for the democrat.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #14 - 03/04/15 at 13:22:17
Print Post  

Yes let's all keep on voting for the Republican  Roll Eyes because we see how well that works and we all know that any one of them is better than a Democrat.  Then when we can all gather around and wonder why....

Complacency breeds failure.

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 03/04/15 at 13:28:54
Print Post  
Don't forget scaring the voters about abortion.
The male libs rely on freedom.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 03/04/15 at 13:40:58
Print Post  
There is no need to vote Republican. Vote who you like best. They say because if you don't vote Republican then its a vote for Democrats. I say if yyou vote for Republican  it is NO difference than voting Democrat. Name ONE thing the Republicans have stopped or not funded even with obama going around congress and stepping on our constitution? Republicans have backed obama for 6 years and now that they control the House and Senate, they are still giving obama what he wants, so tell me what difference does it make voting Republican or Democrat?

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #17 - 03/04/15 at 13:54:21
Print Post  
1goofball wrote on 03/04/15 at 13:40:58:
There is no need to vote Republican. Vote who you like best. They say because if you don't vote Republican then its a vote for Democrats. I say if yyou vote for Republican  it is NO difference than voting Democrat. Name ONE thing the Republicans have stopped or not funded even with obama going around congress and stepping on our constitution? Republicans have backed obama for 6 years and now that they control the House and Senate, they are still giving obama what he wants, so tell me what difference does it make voting Republican or Democrat?

Exactly! These same people that keep saying that (vote for the "R" no matter what) likely have been following that line of reasoning for years if not decades and look where that has gotten us.  We now have a spineless Republican Party who, given the opportunity to oppose people like Obama cave each and every time even with a majority.

So let's keep voting for the "R" candidate for no other reason than there's an "R" after their name.

That line of logic translates to defeat and more of the same.  As to Hillary, it's becoming more likely she won't even run and if she does her chances of wining are dropping every day.  The best strategy MAY be to hope she is the candidate since she's very vulnerable.  She's damaged goods.

This lesser of two evils strategy is insane and inane.

IP Logged

Southpaw
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 03/04/15 at 14:50:21
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 03/04/15 at 08:14:27:
You have to differentiate between local and national support of GOP. On a national level, the RINOGOP has failed completely due to the horrible leadership. They shown zero ability to thwart the muslime el Bama or the Dimocraps. On a local level it is different. Here in Georgia the GOP has done a great job of clobbering the Dimocraps and earned the support of the base of the party.
I blame the total failure of the nation RINOGOP squarely on The Boner and The Turtle. Both are under the influence of large contributors and big business.

Well said, and there are some Republicans at the national level worth voting for. Those people are almost always at odds with the GOP Establishment.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #19 - 03/04/15 at 15:54:08
Print Post  
Southpaw wrote on 03/04/15 at 14:50:21:
Well said, and there are some Republicans at the national level worth voting for. Those people are almost always at odds with the GOP Establishment.

I agree as well.  I said awhile back that I don't have all the answers but starting at the bottom was the way to go since the "top" is far too corrupt and they have the money and means to quell the competition.

By the way congrats on your posting milestone.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Why Vote Republican?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias