Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › NJ Senator Menendez being charged by Justice Department
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic NJ Senator Menendez being charged by Justice Department (Read 770 times)
Courdeleon02
CF Vice Presidents Club

God Bless America

NJ Senator Menendez being charged by Justice Department
03/06/15 at 15:56:59
Print Post  
http://news.yahoo.com/n-j--senator-bob-menendez-to-face-criminal-corruption-char...

These charges are highly questionable. Menendez though a Democrat has opposed Obama policies regarding Cuba and Iran and has been very vocal in his opposition to this Administration in its attempt to sell out Israel. When Menendez first spoke out against these policies I personally predicted he was going to be in trouble. That is the way the Obama thugs operate.Our Justice Department just like the IRS is being used by the Obama Administration to attack and destroy its political enemies whether Democrat or Republican.  I do think that Menendez has been targeted by Obama and Holder. This Administration is the most vindictive in going after folks that do not agree with them or who are considered to be out of line. I hope he can prove his innocence as this sounds like political retribution to me.

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: NJ Senator Menendez being charged by Justice Department
Reply #1 - 03/06/15 at 16:07:12
Print Post  
I just started a thread on this as well. It certainly is political retribution, but the difference here is that Menendez should have been wearing an orange jumpsuit years ago. He's not innocent of these charges by a long shot. I'm hoping the underage prostitute thing gets thrown in for good measure. The man is scum.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/06/15 at 16:39:27
Print Post  
Ain't it geat?  With obammy and holdum-up after a dem, he is toast. Best thing that has happened since Ronnie Reagan (if conviccted)

Don't speak out against mohammed or hussein.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

Courdeleon02
CF Vice Presidents Club

God Bless America

Reply #3 - 03/06/15 at 17:40:03
Print Post  
Gabriele wrote on 03/06/15 at 16:07:12:
I just started a thread on this as well. It certainly is political retribution, but the difference here is that Menendez should have been wearing an orange jumpsuit years ago. He's not innocent of these charges by a long shot. I'm hoping the underage prostitute thing gets thrown in for good measure. The man is scum.

These charges were  old and date back to 2011. You will never convince me that if they were substantial that something would not have been done then. Now however Menendez has broken with   administration policy on Cuba and Iran,  the picture has changed . It is   called selective prosecution since it is widely known that Harry Reid is totally corrupt. But he gets a pass because he is on the Obama team and does not challenge the King.

IP Logged

Courdeleon02
CF Vice Presidents Club

God Bless America

Reply #4 - 03/06/15 at 17:46:19
Print Post  
1goofball wrote on 03/06/15 at 16:39:27:
Ain't it geat?  With obammy and holdum-up after a dem, he is toast. Best thing that has happened since Ronnie Reagan (if conviccted)

Don't speak out against mohammed or hussein.

Yet Harry Reid, Eric Holder and both of the  Clintons  are the most corrupt politicians on earth get a pass. So I am somewhat sympathetic to Menendez as his position on Iran an Cuba is courageous in standing up to King Obama. I wish more would do the same.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #5 - 03/07/15 at 08:44:14
Print Post  
He has crossed the regime and el-Bama. That is all you need to know. This a political persecution designed to either shut him up or remove him. The DOJ is nothing more than a political arm of the DNC and the regime.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

LEPhunt
CF Presidents Club

Oderint dum metuant

Reply #6 - 03/07/15 at 09:46:07
Print Post  
Hey Senator Menendez...watch your back....this isn't the GOP going after you, its your own DNC criminal element...this is Obama Payback for not following the "Alinsky programme"...and oh yeah, I'd watch my back closer to home, there's a DemonRAT weasel in Congress from the New Jersey Shore  that is just salivating at the prospect of a vacant senate seat that he could fill, and Christie can't be trusted to fill the seat with a GOPer, Think Cory Booger !

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #7 - 03/07/15 at 10:16:11
Print Post  
LEPhunt wrote on 03/07/15 at 09:46:07:
Hey Senator Menendez...watch your back....this isn't the GOP going after you, its your own DNC criminal element...this is Obama Payback for not following the "Alinsky programme"...and oh yeah, I'd watch my back closer to home, there's a DemonRAT weasel in Congress from the New Jersey Shore  that is just salivating at the prospect of a vacant senate seat that he could fill, and Christie can't be trusted to fill the seat with a GOPer, Think Cory Booger !

The more discord in the stinking blue  state of NJ the better. Krispy Kreem, RINO extraordinaire,  is DOA as a presidential candidate, which was inevitable. Menendez might consider jumping parties as he has more in common with the GOP than the Dimocraps.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

REMVet66
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 03/07/15 at 13:06:02
Print Post  
The head-hunters roasting pot needs some fresh meat!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › NJ Senator Menendez being charged by Justice Department

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias