Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › What if......
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What if...... (Read 1,518 times)
Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Re: What if......
Reply #10 - 03/07/15 at 15:14:12
Print Post  
If Barry wants a third term, he'll just pull out his pen and render term limits to be invalid.  He's done it with other items related to our laws - - and nobody has had the stones to stop him.  Immigration, health care, ammunition, the internet - - why not this?

that's a mighty powerful pen he's wielding - and he clearly enjoys it.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #11 - 03/07/15 at 15:26:41
Print Post  
We have learned, sadly and to our great consternation, that nothing, NOTHING, absolutely nothing is too low or too criminal for el-Bama to attempt. I thought he was going to be bad but I never dreamed he would turn out as bad as he has. He has far surpassed my low, low exceptions of him. He wants to destroy the nation as we have known it. It is clear as a bell. If he thinks he has not accomplished that, no telling what stunt he my pull to satisfy his aims.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #12 - 03/07/15 at 15:41:47
Print Post  
  I've said this before  :::: No way is he going to stay in a job that pays a half mil a year when he can make that much every week on the lecture tour and he will still have the same protection. He's far to greedy to want to stay in office.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 03/07/15 at 18:22:10
Print Post  
Rush is on the wrong track this time.  What he said would take a large effort on Obama's part and not have a sure outcome.  Obama will follow the law and run Michelle as I have said before on here.  She would win in a landslide and no fuss about trying to break the 22nd Amendment.  You heard it here first.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 03/07/15 at 18:22:45
Print Post  
REMVet66 wrote on 03/07/15 at 14:08:33:
I guess Rush doesn't put too much credence in the 22nd amendment.

Exactly what else has the R's in congress ever stopped OBlamer from doing?
Oh yeah not one thing. If he does it by EO Boner and the Turtle would run and hide in a corner like the rats they are.
I don't think he would do it other then to keep playing free golf and  the free vacations of course.

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

FlaOkie
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 03/08/15 at 15:14:47
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 03/07/15 at 15:41:47:
†I've said this before †:::: No way is he going to stay in a job that pays a half mil a year when he can make that much every week on the lecture tour and he will still have the same protection. He's far to greedy to want to stay in office.

Is he greedy, of course, but I donít believe money is what drives el-Bama.
He will never be without it, his backers will see to that. I think he is driven by the need to complete the reform of the country, and a need for power.
Will he use his pen to remain in office? Who knows, maybe? †But it could get messy.
Throwing the Moo Cow out there to run is a less troublesome way to continue his reign of terror. †
She would be elected in a heartbeat, by the same ones that put him in office.
Just imagine, having not only the first woman (?) president, but the first black woman president. †It canít get any better than that. And it would be easy.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #16 - 03/08/15 at 15:25:55
Print Post  
FlaOkie wrote on 03/08/15 at 15:14:47:
He will never be without it, his backers will see to that. I think he is driven by the need to complete the reform of the country, and a need for power.
Will he use his pen to remain in office? Who knows, maybe? †But it could get messy.
Throwing the Moo Cow out there to run is a less troublesome way to continue his reign of terror. †
Just imagine, having not only the first woman (?) president, but the first black woman president. †It canít get any better than that. And it would be easy.

I agree. He is driven by a laser  like focus on destroying the traditional America, the America that was the beacon of the world. He wants it to be reduced to the level of third world nations, nations that he identifies with.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 03/08/15 at 15:33:14
Print Post  
People, why would he want a 3rd term when he can be out golfing?

And, Michelle is too lazy to really DO anything.  Why would she put herself out and run for office - it's work?

Lily003    Huh

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #18 - 03/08/15 at 16:05:24
Print Post  
FlaOkie wrote on 03/08/15 at 15:14:47:

Does a hundred mil sound like a reason .. Or more..

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #19 - 03/08/15 at 16:11:35
Print Post  
Wayne wrote on 03/08/15 at 16:05:24:
†Does a hundred mil sound like a reason .. Or more..

If el-bama wants money, all he has to do is ask his Hollywood pals, Soros or some leftwing think tank. He would loons and libtards standing in line to give him money. What he really wants is to destroy traditional, white, European based culture and replace with third world peons, peasants and the inferior cultures they bring with them. He hates America and only the most blind can not see it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › What if......

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias